Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Mexic...

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Mexicali, Mexico

Posted in the Plastic Surgery Forum

Since: Jan 13

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Have you ever considered traveling abroad for a cosmetic procedure to enhance and rejuvenate your natural beauty? If yes, than you have come to right place. PlacidWay is the leading portal to find affordable Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery hospitals, clinics, and doctors in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Kurt Cooks

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 9, 2015
Sometimes I forget that most of the things we do in USA they do in other places like in Mexico. I just hear so much more about plastic surgery happening in places like California or other celebrity places. I rarely hear about in other countries. http://www.drsanjaylalla.com
calebhart54

Mahé, Seychelles

#8 Mar 31, 2015
I had no idea that people go to Mexico to get plastic surgery. There are a lot of things that you can do outside the country. It's interesting to hear that plastic surgery is now one of them. My wife might want to go down south and get a nose job now. http://www.drmanjarrez.com.mx
Dbrh2727

Nampa, ID

#10 May 21, 2016
Come share who your doctor was for your surgery or search for one. Come join me group and help someone choose a doctor or just look around. The name of the page is
Plastics, Gastric, and You
Hope to see you there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sat Kiyla25 71
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Sat Leslie1982 4
Plastic Surgery - Nose (Apr '15) Jan 18 watson983 4
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Jan 16 Becky 197
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jan 12 maya 3,230
Bigger Butt Naturally?? 10 inches in 6 months???? (Jul '10) Jan 10 Remaesparza 6
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 4 watson983 177
More from around the web