trying to make my butt bigger--help

trying to make my butt bigger--help

Posted in the Plastic Surgery Forum

dee2k12

Madison, GA

#1 Sep 26, 2010
hey if any one has the system-build a better body by octavia lopez can u please please please email it to me my email is [email protected] tell me if it worked for yall were the exercises hard did u like the book etc... oh yea i know about all the pills bbb maca dimecurves curvaceous etc but i really dont want to take any of them and i tried the fish oil it stunk like hell and it didnt work lol

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#4 Jan 27, 2011
P-A-R-T---T-H-R-E-E

-1 large glass jar
-2 cups castor oil
-1 cup grape seed oil
-1 cup hemp seed oil
-1/3 cup emu oil
-40 drops of rosemary 100% pure essential oil
-40 drops of juniper 100% essential oil
-40 drops of majoram 100% essential oil
-40 drops of cypress 100% essential oil
-20 drops of ginger 100% essential oil
-20 drops of clove 100% essential oil
-40 drops of rosemary 100% essential oil
-5 tablespoons of high-quality pueraria mirifica powder

Mix the castor, grape seed, hemp, emu, and pueraria mirifica powder together in the jar. Shake very hard until everything has mixed together well. Then put the jar next to a window where to the oil can soak in the sun, this makes the pueraria mirifica herb soak into the oil and all of it's phytoestrogens. Take a butter knife and everyday scrape the bottom of the jar to get the powdered pueraria mirifica mixing in with the oil and shake very well again. Do this for 30 days and the mixture will be ready. Then after the 30 days add all of the drops of the essential oil. I ADVISE YOU DO TEST A DROP OF ALL OF THESE OILS DILUTED IN SOME VEGETABLE OIL AND PUT IT ON YOUR ARM TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A REACTION, IF YOU DO, DON'T ADD IT TO THE MIX!!(if you are allergic to the grape seed, castor, hemp, or emu oil, then take the amount of that oil and replace it with more grape seed, castor, hemp, or emu oil. If you are allergic to one of the essential oils, just don't add it in with the mix)

-Pueraria Mirifica is a herb from thailand that is most often used for breast enhancement (you can use the special mix for your boobs too) it is high in phytoestrogens (plant estrogens). If you are taking birth control or have a hormonal problem, are pregnant, have reproductive problems, estrogen dominance, endometriosis, breast cancer, breast cysts, or other hormonal related problems DO NOT USE PUERARIA MIRIFICA!!
-Hemp oil is the most similar to our body's natural oils which will help penetrate your muscles, same with emu oil
-Grape seed oil and all those essential oils help with circulation and to keep your veins and blood vessels strong for nutrient transportation.
-USE ALL SUPPLEMENTS CORRECTLY AND DON'T OVER DOSE!!
-I do not suggest using Pueraria Mirifica internally because it will interfere with the maca root and will destroy your natural hormones
-You can get Pueraria Mirifica on Ebay or online. I suggest Ainterol's Pueraria mirifica powder.
-Same with Maca root, if you have any hormone-related things or are taking birth control you should not take it!

Most importantly

DO ALL OF THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT A DOCTOR!! I WILL NOT BE HELP RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOU IF YOU DO THIS! THIS IS BASED OFF OF WHAT I DID TO MYSELF AND THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE I'VE GAINED THROUGH BOOK/INTERNET RESEARCH WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MY JOB AT GNC AND THROUGH MY PERSONAL TRAINER BOYFRIEND. PLEASE BE SAFE AND TEST EVERYTHING INDIVIDUALLY. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM RESEARCH/ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF THESE THINGS ARE SAFE FOR YOU!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!(and some gents)

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!

Love, your fellow big-booty girl

-gogirlanime
Tye

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
I have yodi pills for sale. I've on them for 3 weeks and have gained 3 inches I got a blog check it out yodidreambody.blogspot.com
Tye

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2012
dee2k12 wrote:
hey if any one has the system-build a better body by octavia lopez can u please please please email it to me my email is [email protected] tell me if it worked for yall were the exercises hard did u like the book etc... oh yea i know about all the pills bbb maca dimecurves curvaceous etc but i really dont want to take any of them and i tried the fish oil it stunk like hell and it didnt work lol
I have yodi pills for sale. I've gained 3 inches in 3 weeks. I also have yodi cream. It comes as a kit. I've been tracking my results on my blog check it out yodidreambody.blogspot.com
pancake

Europe

#9 Feb 16, 2013
The system anyone? [email protected] Thanx in advance
nounabelle

Algeria

#11 Sep 14, 2013
i want know too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbb pills (May '09) Nov 30 Keykey 1,291
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Nov 27 neena0812 124
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Oct '17 Adelehee87 6
Need connect for ass shots (BIG BOOTY) (May '16) Oct '17 Afrika2018 2
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Oct '17 Sintaurian 3,231
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep '17 No way 291
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
More from around the web