building a bigger butt, advice and help
Tina

Springfield, MA

#999 Jul 9, 2011
msjuicybooty wrote:
Please, no sales and soliciting. Maca can be purchased from ANY vitamin shop and is inexpensive! I paid $9 for 60 500mg capsules at the vitamin shop. Natrol brand and they work great! I don't think the creator of this blog is interested in people trying to promote their business here. ADVICE and SUPPORT is the purpose!!:-)
I want to know if the Maca really works.. Does it really make your butt bigger??
Tina

Springfield, MA

#1000 Jul 9, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you measure before starting? Also it may take a month to see results. Each person is different and they may do different things to see results faster. Send me your email addy on the website and I will email you..
Question what is better Maca or this Mo BUTTA? I need help. I'm trying to lose weight and my ass is small... my email is Mstina_2@yahoo.com. I need help.
MissChina

Lincroft, NJ

#1001 Jul 10, 2011
For the fish oil ladies I have tried.it for like 4 days straight and I seen a lil puffness and looser on the butt but for the smell I recommend getting an empty lotion bottle and pop as many fish oil pills as u can n let it drain into the bottle take a safety pin to poke a hole and squeeze it out takes time but I did atleast 30 pills take ur favorite lotion one that smells really good put a little in jus enuf not too much and shake up the fish oil with the lotion n the vitamin e. Let sit for a day or two the long the better the fish oil will separate frm the lotion n when u go to use it u will notice the fish smell l is gone ! So thats how I use my fish oil and it smells good. I tried epo evening primrose oil and they didn't help only good with pms cramps but gave me bad leg cramps so now I'm jus trying to rub that in with the fragrented fish oil and I jus started the maca pills so ill give results later on
lookin for a juicy butt

Westlake, OH

#1002 Jul 10, 2011
MissChina wrote:
For the fish oil ladies I have tried.it for like 4 days straight and I seen a lil puffness and looser on the butt but for the smell I recommend getting an empty lotion bottle and pop as many fish oil pills as u can n let it drain into the bottle take a safety pin to poke a hole and squeeze it out takes time but I did atleast 30 pills take ur favorite lotion one that smells really good put a little in jus enuf not too much and shake up the fish oil with the lotion n the vitamin e. Let sit for a day or two the long the better the fish oil will separate frm the lotion n when u go to use it u will notice the fish smell l is gone ! So thats how I use my fish oil and it smells good. I tried epo evening primrose oil and they didn't help only good with pms cramps but gave me bad leg cramps so now I'm jus trying to rub that in with the fragrented fish oil and I jus started the maca pills so ill give results later on
did your butt get noticeably bigger? and does it cause zits on your butt or anything? i thought it would clog your pores or something. and does your butt smell like fish oil while doing this. cos i dont want my boyfriend to smell fish oil, that would be pretty unattractive
Lizzie

Houston, TX

#1003 Jul 11, 2011
Hi ladies i havnt posted in a long time idk if u remember I was the girl on glutimax well I gave up on that I wanted to go ahead and try brizilian booty jelly regardless if aim on the pill cuss aim still not pregnant I don't think lotions interfere wit brith control any ways i been on the bbj for 1month and a week I see difference in my butt shape a little but I don't think my butt has gain any inches yet I am planing to be faithful to this product and see were it gets me I at least want 3inch more than I will be happy lol I have a bad boob to butt ratio I have 36DD and my butt fits my body just not my boobies and I DONT want breast reduction lol but ladies I will keep u posted on how bbj gose because it's $60 per jar :( butt u get a lot of product for ur money u get 16 oz butt u must must use all 16 oz in one month or ur not using the right amount so it takes time to dry lol :)
WhoAmI

Norfolk, VA

#1004 Jul 12, 2011
mar-3 wrote:
Well mobutta didn't work forme! Any siggestions? Besides maca bcause maca makes my butt shrink!!! I want my butt to grow at least 2-4 inch mor
maybe your not using it as you should, ohh and you have to believe at what your doing :)
mar-3

United States

#1005 Jul 13, 2011
WhoAmI wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your not using it as you should, ohh and you have to believe at what your doing :)
. I waz using it as directed and I do believed it would help but it didn't I have lost 1 inch on my butt since I started using mobutta and I told the lady I want to try another one and maybe its bcause I need sum more time to grow my butt and she never wrote back!! I dnt know if it have worked for u or anybody else but it didn't for me!! Oh I used it for 5 weeks
mar-3

United States

#1006 Jul 13, 2011
sophia clark wrote:
ha my name is sophia and i mix fish oil with e oil and flexed oil and sesames seed oil in with blue berry lotion and my butt is nice and thick
u have to give it that recipe lol have u noticed any changes??
gbooty

Kendall Park, NJ

#1008 Jul 13, 2011
Hello I've been on other threads but this one is new to me....... I'm on bbb formula and I just started using mobutta cream I've been using the bbb for 3 months and mobutta one day... the bbb gave me 1 inch extra but ia m goin to to do it for 1 yr to see. The outcome do u recomend me to do it together with mo butta..
nylorahlovely

Maple Valley, WA

#1009 Jul 13, 2011
hey i'm actually working to get into the ecm industry (eye candy modeling) my measurements are 38-28-37 and my butt itself is 40 inches around... i want to decrease my waist 5inches and increase my butt and hips 5inches, making my goal measurements 36-23-42 (45). im doing a diet of 1tbs of maca magic ounce a day, and 1tbs of apple cider vinegar between meals (gross but trust me it works my mom lost 50lbs with not pills or excersize just a shot glass of vinegar twice a day) and ways i will also be doing hip hop abs, if i can reach my goal i will post again and let you know!. REMEMBER maca works with the food and fats that you are putting in your body/ already have there, it works as a fat transfer (what my doctor said) so dont slack on the eating, just work that mid section to keep the fat away from there :)
parisfluer

Baltimore, MD

#1010 Jul 14, 2011
Hey, is anyone else still using aguaje???? Ive been using it along with maca gingko (to increase circulation) and I take fish oil orally and its working wonders for me....I gained booty lost inches on my waist, my nails and hair are growing faster and my skin looks so clear...
parisfluer

Baltimore, MD

#1011 Jul 14, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
That is WAY too much fenugreek, you need more like a teaspoon a day, and take it throughout the day. Fenugreek will help make you butt bigger because it helps your liver process hormones better. So if you take maca with it, it will more efficiently make your hormones balance. Yeah Aguaje internally is dangerous
<quoted text>
Yes, the widest part of your butt
Where did you get that from????? Look up studies on Aguaje it is not dangerous it is a FRUIT.... There are no known issues with aguaje....Aguaje contains beta carotene (Pro Vitamin A), tocopherols (Vitamin E), acid ascorbic (Vitamin C), minerals (calcium, phosphorus and iron), vitamins B1, B2, B5 and iodine. It also has phytoestrogens (which aide in enhancing the female curves) and oleic acids which are important in human nutrition, especially of women throughout their life and during menopause.

Making a comparison with other vegetables that contain beta carotene, vitamin E and ascorbic acid, Aguaje contains 21 to 38 times more Pro Vitamin A than carrot; 25 to 31 times more vitamin E than avocado and Aguaje pulp equals the orange and lemon in vitamin C.
parisfluer

Baltimore, MD

#1012 Jul 14, 2011
ebay.... the powder is better than the pills more mg's
lizzie

Houston, TX

#1013 Jul 14, 2011
hi ladies i just wanted to let any1 who is intersted in bbj theirs a thread that talks all about it and some ppl say it works i only been on it for a month and almost a half this one lady been on it for 2 months and its workin heres the link if any1 wants to cheak it out if intersted in bbj

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.a...
lizzie

Houston, TX

#1014 Jul 14, 2011
go girl dosnt get on any more :[
lizzie

Houston, TX

#1015 Jul 14, 2011
wtf y it put 3 lol
lizzie

Houston, TX

#1016 Jul 14, 2011
parisfluer wrote:
ebay.... the powder is better than the pills more mg's
hay i just saw the Aguaje on ebay
i have many worries if i would try it
like would it effect mi while on brith contol pills??
what are the bad side effects?? cus the good side effects is getting more booty :]
has Aguaje been working 4 u??
(i am tierd of trying diff things i hope bbj works tho)
parisfleur

La Grange Park, IL

#1017 Jul 15, 2011
lizzie wrote:
<quoted text>
hay i just saw the Aguaje on ebay
i have many worries if i would try it
like would it effect mi while on brith contol pills??
what are the bad side effects?? cus the good side effects is getting more booty :]
has Aguaje been working 4 u??
(i am tierd of trying diff things i hope bbj works tho)
Hey...yea its worked well for me I lost some inches off my waist gained some butt (my boyfriend and Mom said my butts bigger :) and the tape measure too lol... its been about 2 months for me.... my nails are thicker and my hair has been growing faster.... yea I got the info I posted from the seller 410babybrazil on ebay I bought from her....she's pretty nice she gave me a few tips.....idk of its effects on birth control buy I so know that its a fruit and so far studies say its no side effects... I can't imagine a fruit could be bad for you....hope this helps
parisfleur

La Grange Park, IL

#1018 Jul 15, 2011
*but I do know ... not buy I so know....sorry responded on my phone lol
lizzie

Houston, TX

#1019 Jul 16, 2011
parisfleur wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...yea its worked well for me I lost some inches off my waist gained some butt (my boyfriend and Mom said my butts bigger :) and the tape measure too lol... its been about 2 months for me.... my nails are thicker and my hair has been growing faster.... yea I got the info I posted from the seller 410babybrazil on ebay I bought from her....she's pretty nice she gave me a few tips.....idk of its effects on birth control buy I so know that its a fruit and so far studies say its no side effects... I can't imagine a fruit could be bad for you....hope this helps
do you think you can ask the lady for me becuse some times ppl can be mean if ur not a custumor i hope i can take it cus maca made me sick :[ also i try many things and i ask my baby daddy if he sees anything bigger and his like no babe and i get disapointed lol :[ i want results that he will notic althought his always into tha tv and work lol ummm how dose that measuring tape thing work to see differnces i never tryed it butt i want to so i can judge my results :]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injections (Mar '17) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 17
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 127
Should I proceed Epicanthoplastry along with Bl... Jan 10 AlaynaL 9
Non surgical nose job advice (Jun '17) Jan 10 fosheezy 2
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jan 10 AlaynaL 7
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 8 Sws715 179
bbb pills (May '09) Nov '17 Keykey 1,291
More from around the web