#3682 May 8, 2014
jennifer

Brooklyn, NY

#3683 May 9, 2014
So for how long do u leave the fish oil on ... Bcuz its stinks bad!!!!😒
Erikaa

Mecca, CA

#3688 May 18, 2014
Ok the first step to do is apply the fish oil ,& what's after ? Do we just leave it like that or put a plastic wrap afterwords ? And when that's done can we sleep over night with it ? Do we need to do any squats ?
lois

Ashburn, VA

#3691 May 29, 2014
MsBubble wrote:
Im new to this site but I felt the need to post. I been taking Maca for almost 2 weeks. I'm guna keep it real and tell the pros and cons that I've experienced. For starters, I dont take the 3 pills a day like the bottle says (Nature's Way Maca capsules) I only take 2 a day. The first few days I got extremely gassy. The first few days I also had crazy dreams and nightmares about people being killed and just plain crazy stuff. I heard that nightmares are common with this stuff. So I take mine earlier in the day. As the days passed by I became extremely hungry. I cant seem to get full. I have to force myself to go to bed hungry becuz my stomach always feel empty even after a meal big enuff for 2 ppl. So I just settle for an Ensure and call it a night. Maca seems to be working very well so far. There is no increase in my bust size but my breasts look so much fuller. There is a definate increase in my ass though. I dont even work out. My b4 measurements were 36C-31-35, now I am 36C-30-36. Idk whether to say its from the Maca or the Maca making me eat lyk a damn horse and gaining weight. I can email my pics to those interested.
can I see pics

Since: May 14

Kingston, Jamaica

#3694 May 30, 2014
Anyone in here got results from rubbing flaxseed oil on? Im really looking to grow my hips about 3 inches wider, i don't care for a bigger butt. My measurements are 26 waist, 40 hips n 40 sumtn butt. But my hip have a sunk in part that i hate
victoria

United States

#3700 Jun 4, 2014
pls i really want to get a bigger butt and boobs,so pls ao can i order for the maca stuff and ao long will i wait to get it.
Erica

Katy, TX

#3704 Jun 12, 2014
victoria wrote:
pls i really want to get a bigger butt and boobs,so pls ao can i order for the maca stuff and ao long will i wait to get it.
hi you will need maca and aguaje you can buy from amazon here are the produces i've used http://astore.amazon.com/trucurves-20/detail/...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9GF2A4/ref=nosim...
Erica

Katy, TX

#3705 Jun 12, 2014
Kittykat24 wrote:
Anyone in here got results from rubbing flaxseed oil on? Im really looking to grow my hips about 3 inches wider, i don't care for a bigger butt. My measurements are 26 waist, 40 hips n 40 sumtn butt. But my hip have a sunk in part that i hate
hi i have not tried flaxseed oil but maca root does widen the hips after a month of use. here is what i use http://astore.amazon.com/trucurves-20/detail/...

Since: Jun 14

Norcross, GA

#3706 Jun 17, 2014
lois wrote:
<quoted text>
can I see pics
can I see pics please

Norcross, GA

#3707 Jun 17, 2014
justgotass wrote:
thx to u Gina for providing such info about and incredible injector.
I just had shots done from Carmen and believe she is wonderful..i am so happy with my new butt. y'all can hit her up through
do you have before and after pics
nana_her

Pomona, CA

#3708 Jun 18, 2014
im 15 and i've researched about the fish oil and such and i was wondering if anyone could help me whos had experience with it.

i was thinking about doing the pill but buying it odorless but because some girls still say its still a bit smelly what could i do to take out the smell or is there another type of fish oil that's not smelly ? ive heard of liquid fish oil thats scented .

AND ALSO how many inches have you grown from it ? and does it stay ?
i also do my exercises like squatting , glute bridges, and kickbacks so if anyone could please answer please help xc
Forbes

Hawthorne, CA

#3710 Jun 19, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> is she located near Chicago
Hey ladies, I have an awesome lady that does injections, I just have my second session with her and I love my results. She's very knowableand skilled and what she does, and you can get tthe awesome booty you've been wants without talking the pills and supplements. She's very cleaning and professional and only uses medical quality supplies. She's located in Dallas, Texas. Serious inquires only.
Cynthia

United States

#3711 Jun 20, 2014
If you need maca pills or powder (in lagos nigeria) holla
Mandy

Houston, TX

#3712 Jun 20, 2014
Cynthia wrote:
If you need maca pills or powder (in lagos nigeria) holla
hi Cynthia are you interested in selling aguaje in lagos nigeria?
Cynthia

Ashburn, VA

#3713 Jun 20, 2014
Mandy i dont have that product. Do you? I can buy from you and sell if you do
Cynthia

United States

#3714 Jun 20, 2014
Yes
Cynthia

Ashburn, VA

#3715 Jun 20, 2014
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text> hi Cynthia are you interested in selling aguaje in lagos nigeria?
send me your contacts

Linden, NJ

#3716 Jun 20, 2014
Hello Ladies. I am new to this site and just wanted to offer up some info to any one who is interested. I will be going to a pump party Thursday July 3rd to get my booty done. Lol. The reason why I am telling anyone is because I really don't wanna go alone. She's very professional and clean, has medical training and above else no one has gone to the hospital or worse. She's done some of the girls at perfection, starlet's and kod. If anyone is interested pm me.
AddictedToAss

Sulphur, LA

#3719 Jun 21, 2014
heather wrote:
I started taking maca last friday, and i must say that shit is the bomb. hehehehehe. it honestly works. i've been without my monthly visits since may and she came yesterday. oh i guess i should mention my ass grew half an inch. hahahaha

Can u please email me a pic of the maca pills your taking and if not can u describe how it looks, because I don't want to waist my money on the wrong thing, THANKSS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic surgeon reveals the weirdest things he ... Jun 14 Parden Pard 2
Rohypnol for sale,Rohypnol for sale (Jun '13) Jun 11 junioy 4
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jun 11 Elitepetite133 36
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Jun 8 Maya8 43
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Jun 7 basetsana 33
Great injector In NYC (Jan '14) Jun 5 Mava4 2
News Dr Lycka Explains 'Coolshaping', A New Way To L... (Nov '11) Jun 3 Gina Woods 3
More from around the web