building a bigger butt, advice and help
MrsAllNatural

Montgomery, AL

#3606 Jan 18, 2014
My booty comes natural....don't need substances!!
MrsAllNatural

Montgomery, AL

#3607 Jan 18, 2014
KANYIE wrote:
hi help help plz my butt is extremely flat flat,and i need to make them big...what can i use except squating
baby fish oil pills is the answer and you need to use it 5times a day in your case
momy_27

Fort Worth, TX

#3609 Jan 22, 2014
Do u leave the fish oil on all day
TeeTee

Silver Spring, MD

#3610 Jan 27, 2014
Do you think it would matter if I sit or lay down & if I don't have a few of your ingredients?
Ms Dee

Philadelphia, PA

#3612 Feb 3, 2014
This is a bunch of bullcrap. You know how the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true then its probably a lie.If I was doing donkey kicks squats sidekicks Which are things that make your butt bigger naturally then I guess you would gain weight in your butt along with eating food and taking protein shakes.
need to know

Cape Coral, FL

#3614 Feb 5, 2014
hi ladies, i am new here,just wanted to let u know what i am using to get a bigger butt: maca,saw palmattow an, glutamine , powder .and. excercise. leg lifts and squats.plus sit ups.i have gain 2 inces on my butt plus stomach is getting smaller i am happy with my results.my butt is more round and sitting up.i just added the saw palmattow an glutamine.i gain the result on maca an excercise.i will be updating every 2 weeks
need to know

Cape Coral, FL

#3615 Feb 5, 2014
i am not a doctor just letting u know what i used an hope it can be a help to someone,the maca as giving me the results i wanted butt i added the saw palmattow to see how it works together,i know the glutamine builds muscles so with te maca that works on the lower halve of the body withe the glutamine that build muscles an the saw palmettow that gives testosterone an work on lower halve of the body butt u have to be careful that u dont use too much saw palmettow .i have done my research but i hope u guys research also.even though it work for one person we all have different bodies,ladies please be careful an make sure these is good for u.i hope this help u all
amii

Fresno, CA

#3617 Feb 16, 2014
I took maca root pills but got headaches and stomach aches. I took it for 4 days hoping itll go away but did not i did not take any today but stil got a stomach pains. i also kept waking up at night and got like 4 scary dreams and i havent had a dream for months so i dont know but i dont want to stop taking it
ChocolateWonder

Flowery Branch, GA

#3618 Feb 20, 2014
Hey Ladies! I stumbled onto this forum after reading briefly about maca helping someone grow and inch on another website. I've been wading through the posts on here for about a week to figure out a regimen for me. I started on fish oil+Vit E+ emu oil 3x a day. I massage it in for 5 mins after exfoliating with a olive oil+brown sugar+Epsom salt homemade scrub to make sure I remove dead/dry skin cells. I've added peppermint oil+ almond oil for the fish smell, it's helped but it still smells fishy. I don't mind it though, gotta push through to get this booty! Lol! I finally got the maca pills I ordered. Today will be day 3 taking them. They are 620 mg and I've been taking 2 a day. Today and 2mrw I will up it to 3 and so on until I get to 5 a day. As far as workouts I've been doing the spark peoples butt blaster and the 100 squat challenge by fitnessblender on YouTube. They are nooo joke!! I also do the Insanity workout and I hope I'm not burning off too many calories back there. That's my one concern. Depending on how I feel I'll take a day or two rest after working out. Side effects of the maca so far though it's early are hunger! Ya'll weren't kidding about that! Food somehow also taste so much better! I have to check myself when I eat lol. My mood is better, I feel happier and more energetic. On the other hand I am more restless at night and it's hard for me to sleep through the night without waking up. I haven't had scary dreams but I've had weird ones. To combat belly fat I've added some ab workouts from YouTube and I do the vacuum technique with my stomach whenever I get a spare moment. My starting measurements on 2/13 were 36.5-28.5-39 my goal is 36.5-26-42. I will update in 2 weeks to give my body time with the Maca and fish oil. Happy growing ladies!
LuvGorgeousMen1

Ashburn, VA

#3619 Feb 22, 2014
honestly ladies u jst hav2b born with it cos its jst genes.i mean imagine spending ALL YOUR LIFE havin2take all those pills n rubbin ur butt with fish oil/whateva.jst accept ur bodies shape n simply keep healthy
ssuurrraaa

O Fallon, IL

#3621 Feb 23, 2014
Im about to start taking gelatinized maca powder and aguaje powder together with saw palmetto capsules everyday, also rub fishoil + vit e on my butt everynight and do bigger booty exersizes like hip thrusts with heavy weights, bulgarian split squats, squats with the barbell (forgot what thats called) and i might also try the isosensuals butt cream for extra inches i heard its amazing. Goodluck everyone and thanks for all the advice!!!
ssuurrraaa

O Fallon, IL

#3622 Feb 23, 2014
ssuurrraaa wrote:
Im about to start taking gelatinized maca powder and aguaje powder together with saw palmetto capsules everyday, also rub fishoil + vit e on my butt everynight and do bigger booty exersizes like hip thrusts with heavy weights, bulgarian split squats, squats with the barbell (forgot what thats called) and i might also try the isosensuals butt cream for extra inches i heard its amazing. Goodluck everyone and thanks for all the advice!!!
i just saw an earlier post of someone saying they took 4 omega 3 capsules before and after bed and got a ghetto booty i will be trying this too!! Has anyone else tried it??
Lil mama

Chicago, IL

#3624 Feb 24, 2014
What is BBB pill
AMorgan

Fort Worth, TX

#3629 Mar 3, 2014
Lucy lu wrote:
Im really not understanding. I don't want to sound dumb, but if fish oil is an oil, how are u using a Pill for each cheek? Can u inform me please bc I plan on buying the stuff tomorrow.
You do sound dumb THE PILL HAS THE OIL IN IT..USE A PILL FOR EACH CHEEK, BECUZZZZZZZZ IT HAS S OIL IN IT
AMorgan

Fort Worth, TX

#3630 Mar 3, 2014
I use 2 pills each cheek and take 2 maca pills a day
ebony

Jackson, MS

#3631 Mar 3, 2014
so laiya.. how long did it take u to see the results like the tremendoues results?
Laiya22 wrote:
Sorry ladies I meant two total for both cheeks together. So to clarify and correct i use one on each butt cheek.
Pretty

Charlestown, RI

#3632 Mar 4, 2014
Linda-27 wrote:
hi missjuicy,
do you use 500 mg maca pills? If so, what's the name of the bottle (ex; Natrol) and where did you purchase them? How many pills do you take a day?
Whats the name of the fish oil? Is the fish oil in capsules...could you please give me all of your details.
I plan on buying ASAP so i could start taking maca and working out as well
<quoted text>
I been taking maca 525 for a week and 3 days I see no results 3 times a day I'm going to up the dosage to 4 times a day
lil momma

United States

#3633 Mar 4, 2014
japaris20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used Nature Made Odorless Fish Oil 1200mg Liquid Softgels (60 count) as far as the maca pills, i have not been able to find them at all!!
. You can find the Maca pills on Amazon they are $12. Can't wait for mines to get here. As for fish oil I'm gonna start with plain fish oil first and see what happen...wish me luck!!!
lil momma

United States

#3634 Mar 4, 2014
Everybody please go to Amazon to find Maca pills. They have the pill and powder forms of it. Just type in Maca pills in the search bar and they will.com e up. Hopefully mines will arrive this week so I can start them. ASAP!! I'm gonna try the fish oil that comes in a bottle.so I wont have to mess with breaking the pills.
Angel29

Bronx, NY

#3636 Mar 6, 2014
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>u will do better by usin da fish oil n vit-e oil dats works 4 me ive been usin it 4 bout 3 wks nw i post a how i use it go 2 da previous page 2 c wht i wrote
I just wanted to know if the maca, fish oil and vitamin E really worked for you. I know it's been a while but I'd really like to know. And would like to know the exact brands you used. My body is seriously shaped like a boy. Lol. Thanks to anybody who can offer me help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep 18 No way 292
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep '17 Angelitamaria28 123
Injections (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lashaye916 15
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Fab24 198
Plastic Surgery Bolivia with Makeover Travel Aug '17 classybeauty 1
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jul '17 Luis Rivera 5
More from around the web