Gia

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Have any of you thought of getting booty shots?
janet

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Send before n after to mizzthiccnezz at gmail
micheala

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

does it really work
Pierreshakespear e

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Flaxseed oil works to it has the same as fish oil I use it in rub it on in all of the fats in stuf go right in
Tammy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

So for the delay but here's the link that i post for aguaje. I'm re-posting because someone said the link didn't work. Sorry
http://www.amazon.com/Aguaje-Powder--100-Caps...
qqqq

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Do u have to take pills orally while rubbing them or just rubbing would do the job? Thanks alot
DeVargo

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Hi Ladies,

I'm a power lifter and some what body builder, I have a story to share with you all ..... first you should take in Omega 3 and Vitamin E instead of rubbing it on your rear skin, plzzzzzzz don't laugh at this part, but a while back I bought Omega 3 1500mg and Vitamin E 1500mg, I took 4 O3's and 4 VE's in the morning right after I woke up and the same dose right B4 bed, I noticed my body feeling really great, My arms, legs, chest and back got tighter and fuller, I loved it .... one day I'm walking on the tread mill and took a look in the mirror and was shocked as hail to see a fat ghetto ass sitting where my once use to be man butt was, I had no clue to what made it grow but I wanted it to stop, I figured it was my leg work outs so I stopped doing them, but it keep growing bigger and damn bigger (I was so down and hurt) my but made my back Begin to look small, my pants were getting really tight and my legs were getting a little bigger as well, I ran out of the O3 and VE 1500mg, and kelp forgetting to buy more, after a 2 weeks of not taking the pills I notice my Ghetto Ass was getting smaller (because my jeans were getting loose).....

So here's what you do ... 1.) Take 4 1500mg O3's and 4 1000-1500 VE's in the Morning right after you wake up B4 you eat and right B4 bed, and fallow these work outs ... I have my Girlfriend doing this regament and "OH MY GOD" does she have a BIG BUTT .... oh yeah she's Asian with a Ghetto "BUTT" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

These 2 videos will firm your Butt good and tight !

princeru

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Can men do this too??
Venice

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

So does it mean that if you stop taking the vitamins and working out your butt will shrink back?
BBC

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Who Order Bigger Booty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does work but remember to crush the pills mixing it with the fish oil to avoid stretch marks. You should leave it on for about 15- 20 mins you could leave it on until the next morning which is were the saran wrap come in handy so you'll sheets won't smell fishy then wash it off when you shower
So I just tried this for the first time last night, I took a shower did the mixing of fish oil pills & vitamin E & wrapped my butt in saran wrap, I wanted to sleep with it on throughout the night, but my butt kept itching, so I had it on for a couple of hours but I really want to sleep with it over night.. any suggestions on how to stop the itching? Thanks everyone!
sharon

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Pls I'm in Nigeria,how can I get maca please
KANYIE

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

hi help help plz my butt is extremely flat flat,and i need to make them big...what can i use except squating
daydayslope26

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

I just wanted to know do i have to do the sarans wrap with it to get results?
MrsAllNatural

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

My booty comes natural....don't need substances!!
MrsAllNatural

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

KANYIE wrote:
hi help help plz my butt is extremely flat flat,and i need to make them big...what can i use except squating
baby fish oil pills is the answer and you need to use it 5times a day in your case
momy_27

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Do u leave the fish oil on all day
TeeTee

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Do you think it would matter if I sit or lay down & if I don't have a few of your ingredients?
Ms Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

This is a bunch of bullcrap. You know how the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true then its probably a lie.If I was doing donkey kicks squats sidekicks Which are things that make your butt bigger naturally then I guess you would gain weight in your butt along with eating food and taking protein shakes.
need to know

Fort Myers Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

hi ladies, i am new here,just wanted to let u know what i am using to get a bigger butt: maca,saw palmattow an, glutamine , powder .and. excercise. leg lifts and squats.plus sit ups.i have gain 2 inces on my butt plus stomach is getting smaller i am happy with my results.my butt is more round and sitting up.i just added the saw palmattow an glutamine.i gain the result on maca an excercise.i will be updating every 2 weeks
need to know

Fort Myers Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

i am not a doctor just letting u know what i used an hope it can be a help to someone,the maca as giving me the results i wanted butt i added the saw palmattow to see how it works together,i know the glutamine builds muscles so with te maca that works on the lower halve of the body withe the glutamine that build muscles an the saw palmettow that gives testosterone an work on lower halve of the body butt u have to be careful that u dont use too much saw palmettow .i have done my research but i hope u guys research also.even though it work for one person we all have different bodies,ladies please be careful an make sure these is good for u.i hope this help u all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,120 of3,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Plastic Surgery Forum right now

Search the Plastic Surgery Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) 4 hr Shry 223
Too much plastic surgery for Barry Manilow (Feb '11) 10 hr vicky laster 23
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Wed marguerita219 8
Bigger Butt with Yodi Pills (Jun '12) Wed leedhya 111
Buttock implants (May '07) Apr 8 lalavasquez 77
Strangers pay for breast implants (Aug '08) Apr 7 Carly 242
Dime Curves pills (Mar '11) Apr 6 Daela 173
•••
•••