neechie 1

United States

#3450 Aug 21, 2013
I have been using the fish oil and vitamin e pills and to my surprise it really works ive been doing it now for 2&1/2 weeks love it gettn jiggly back there cant wait for a month to see it
neechie 1

United States

#3451 Aug 21, 2013
Get the odorless fish oil pills for no smell lol
Daniella

Auburndale, FL

#3452 Aug 22, 2013
neechie 1 wrote:
Get the odorless fish oil pills for no smell lol
still stinks Ive tried that, & that doesn't work as good as the Maca, but I take other vitamins to boost the Maca, think I'll try getting the aguaje this week as well
Daniella mi

Auburndale, FL

#3453 Aug 22, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>i use maca root and aguaje and my hips and butt has gotten really bigger (not fat looking) i haven't tried the fidh oil just yet
do you have any pictures?
Daniella mi

Auburndale, FL

#3454 Aug 22, 2013
neechie 1 wrote:
I have been using the fish oil and vitamin e pills and to my surprise it really works ive been doing it now for 2&1/2 weeks love it gettn jiggly back there cant wait for a month to see it
do you have pictures
hen

United States

#3455 Aug 22, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Ok , I was going crazy looking for ways to get my butt to grow naturally. I even thought about getting surgery , I'm a dancer so the money's there , but I was searching online and found a product called eveline 3d shaper for buttocks. And let me tell u! A month after using it , and doing squats maybe twice a week at the gym along with leg press , my ass gained about 3 1/2 inches !! I finished the tube, which is a lotion type product and now I e been using bielenda sexy look firm buttocks kolagen and gained another inch in two weeks , I'm going to post about more results in another two weeks, but just thought you guys would want to try something new rather than the typical pills or powder.
did you use any other products while using the cream I wanted to buy both cream and combined them together.I have been doing the fish oil and maca I did see a little difference but I think the maca make my belly bigger I'm gojng to stop taking maca my email is jayriette@gmail.com thanks
Mona scott

Baltimore, MD

#3456 Aug 23, 2013
tonya wrote:
<quoted text>can u tell me how long do u rub da fish oil pills on and how do u add da vit-e oil wit it i hve been using it 2 but i want 2 make sure im using it right
you have to cut open the pills i cut them open put the oil in a plastic cup and pour it on my hands n rub the oil on n then iI take plastic wrap n wrap it around my butt and keep it on there for at least 15 min
Tiffanyandbooty

Kailua, HI

#3459 Aug 25, 2013
So after you rub on the fish oil liquid and you leave it on for 5-10 minutes, do you wash it off or just leave it?
Dakota

New York, NY

#3461 Aug 26, 2013
So this is my 3rd day trying the fish oil pills and I did stick to the regular not odorless I really don't mind the smell. Haven't seen results yet but again it is the 3rd day... I say ladies it don't hurt to try but what is useful is a measuring tape so you can measure before and after.
Lou

Enzesfeld, Austria

#3464 Aug 28, 2013
Head over to The Maca Team for the best selection of of high quality Maca powder at great prices. All certified Organic. Just google "The Maca Team."
HYDROGEL BUTT KITS

Jacksonville, FL

#3465 Aug 29, 2013
Hydrogel injection kits for total butt and hips enlargement To DIY.

Hydrogel is 100% Polyacrylamide & USP Sterile Injectable Water. Valid period is permanent. The Price list is as follow $650 for 500 CC (250cc for each cheek)$1200 for 1000CC
(500cc for each cheek) Including shipping cost.

Hydrogel can increase or change the size of
these areas:
1. Upper buttock
2. Middle buttock
3. Lower buttock
4. Hip expansion
5. Outer thighs
Interested email bombshellbutshots@gmail.com Medical Grade Hydrogel from the top suppliers.

Free Shipping-W/Tracking 3-5Days
Payment- PayPal Certified
Who Order Bigger Booty

Pompano Beach, FL

#3466 Aug 30, 2013
When using fish oil
1.crush the pill by rubbing it together with the fish oil
2.Cover it with a plastic wrap let it sit all night or 15 min then wash off
**Do this twice a day, AT LEAST once per day**

Maca powder with fish oil
1. Mix the Maca powder in your drink
Basic Maca Smoothie
1 ˝ cups almond milk or coconut milk
1 tablespoon maca powder
1 banana
1 tablespoon honey
Ice as needed
Directions
Blend in your blender until smooth and enjoy!

2.crush the pill by rubbing it together with the fish oil

3.cover with a plastic wrap I also use bodyshapper for my but FOR EXERCISE its optional
http://www.classicshapewear.com/trufigure-med...

4. YOU MUST DO EXERCISE EVOLVING THE BUT FOR THE MACA POWDER TO WORK

do 4-5 reps of 40 donkey kicks with and 3-4 reps of 20 squats
tam

United States

#3467 Aug 30, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>i use maca root and aguaje and my hips and butt has gotten really bigger (not fat looking) i haven't tried the fidh oil just yet

Where did u get ur aquaje and how much n/c I just ordered some from phenomonal curves. Is that known to work? Thanks for response.
Hallie

San José, Costa Rica

#3468 Aug 30, 2013
I went to Costa Rica last year along with my best friend to have plastic surgery with Dr. Victor Urzola http://www.drvictorurzola.com I was very worried at first but I am glad I did it.

Everybody speaks english there. My Dr. attended the best universities in Europe and the guy was very experienced.

I had a tummy tuck, lipo and butt augmentation done.

My best friend is very thin so she got bigger boobs and a bigger butt (brazilian butt augmentation).

100% recommended.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3469 Aug 30, 2013
tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did u get ur aquaje and how much n/c I just ordered some from phenomonal curves. Is that known to work? Thanks for response.
hi Tam I got mine from amazon the pills were 19.99http://www.amazon.com/gp/ aw/d/B00E9GF2A4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1 0?qid=1377904396&sr=8-10 &pi=AC_SX110_SY165
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3470 Aug 30, 2013
tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/ B00E9GF2A4/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?qid =1377904396&sr=8-10&pi =AC_SX110_SY165
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3471 Aug 31, 2013
tam wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry that was the wrong link. here's the correct one it sold on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Aguaje-Powder--100-Caps...
KaylaGabrielle12 3

Greenwood, SC

#3474 Sep 3, 2013
japaris20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I HATE exercising!! No, I don't exercise while doing this procedure. As far as the inches, honestly, NO LIE, I wear a size 9/10 in jeans. All my applebottom jeans are size 9/10 and they are all too tight now. So I'm guessing about an inch in just a week while doing it 3 times a day. My butt even feels fatter when I apply more of the mixture everyday. This is a remedy I made up myself, and it seems to be working geniously for me. I took a before shot, and will take an after shot in about another 3 weeks and send them to anyone who wants to view them by email.
My Email Address Is W.Kayla123@yahoo.com...Girl I'm black and I am in need of a booty..
connie jo

Fremont, CA

#3475 Sep 3, 2013
iv been reading thru this entire forum and havnt found any answers/advice on how long u r to leave the oils on ur butt for? wash off after so many mins? or leave it on,no washing it off? also when I first heard about this,I heard that aftr applying oils,u then need to wrap urself in saran wrap for so many mins also??? has anyone done this? thank u-
Who Order Bigger Booty

Pompano Beach, FL

#3477 Sep 4, 2013
connie jo wrote:
iv been reading thru this entire forum and havnt found any answers/advice on how long u r to leave the oils on ur butt for? wash off after so many mins? or leave it on,no washing it off? also when I first heard about this,I heard that aftr applying oils,u then need to wrap urself in saran wrap for so many mins also??? has anyone done this? thank u-
Yes it does work but remember to crush the pills mixing it with the fish oil to avoid stretch marks. You should leave it on for about 15- 20 mins you could leave it on until the next morning which is were the saran wrap come in handy so you'll sheets won't smell fishy then wash it off when you shower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) 1 hr Sanchezstud 253
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) Sep 14 tazz3 23
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Sep 11 Rosiena 24
Choosing a Surgeon for Liposuction (Sep '13) Sep 11 Courtney Galler 4
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Sep 1 coacogal 189
Plastic Surgery Sep 1 Jack69506 3
•••

Plastic Surgery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE