building a bigger butt, advice and help

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#3347 Jul 7, 2013
Hey everyone I'm new to this I been reading everyone's comments and I'm extremely overwhelmed by all the different herbs outthere to help enlarge the buttocks ! My personal goal is to get a bigger butt thigs, legs, and hips I was wondering what are the supplements/herbs ect I should be taking or what has worked for you guys and what do you recommend :)
Thank you !
Iwantbiggggybumb um

York, UK

#3348 Jul 7, 2013
Is omega 3 fish oil?
Juicy amor

Riverhead, NY

#3349 Jul 7, 2013
-Roxanne- wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take you to see results? Please send me pics...I'm desperate!!! After 3 kiddos my ass has gotten flatter especially from the top and sides... [email protected]
I didn't notice it until my bf started askn me if I was pregnant n my sis who has a huge ginormous Backside n only into herself says to me your but is getting fat I decide to measure it was about a month but since then I haven't seen a difference in the measurements only physically now since Monday I'm noticing my but is expanding and looking wider meaning fat by my cuffs n wide n flat on top n I do work out I'm changing to natures way as soon as this gnc brand is over

back side n so
Juicy amor

Riverhead, NY

#3350 Jul 7, 2013
504Girly wrote:
<quoted text>if you are taking maca root you butt will get wider and not rounder that's was my experience with maca. maca root basically widen the hips and give your the curvy hips i found tat when i took the aguaje my butt became rounder and not wider plus i didn't have weight gain like with maca root. with maca i gained about 3 lbs so you must exercise when taking maca

Well I checked my weight n I lost some weight how ever my tummy looks bigger to me I could be wrong cuz everyone is telling me how good I'm looking n my corsette isnt as tight as it was maybe its my mind but I do know my but us getting wider so the aguaje pill n fish oil is about to be in full affect w a more intensed added workout for my ass
Juicy amor

Riverhead, NY

#3351 Jul 7, 2013
Hey guys I'm going to try fish oil again in the fall it's way to hotttttt in NYC for that n it Stinks like hell even the odor less one still stinks masked w lavender oil n this cherry almond oil still didn't do much n I can't walk Roubf thinking my booty smells fishy because my growth kinda slowed down it was a boost at first but I haven't had Any change on my measuring tape I did take a week off n getting back on so I hope it gets right back to growing

York, UK

#3352 Jul 8, 2013
Does this realllly work!

#3353 Jul 8, 2013
I need help on where to get maca root in lagos nigeria, I've been told to get it online but I don't have the resources for that, so is there anyone who knows where in lagos I can purchase these pills? Any help wuld be appreciated ...thanks

Saint Peters, MO

#3355 Jul 10, 2013
Cheap Butt Injections,BBB pills,Yodi pills,Chicken pills & Botcho Cream PMMA injections and injection kits for total butt and hips enlargement 100% SILICONE And only 50ml/vial is available. The Price list is as follow $650 for 1 bottle (125cc for each cheek)$1200 for 2 bottles (250cc for each cheek)$1500 for 3 bottles (375cc for each cheek) The price for four bottles 2500 (1000cc 500 a cheek) including shipping cost. Amd or a $150 ams (administration) fee SILICONE can increase or change the size of these areas: 1. Upper buttock 2. Middle buttock 3. Lower buttock 4. Hip expansion 5. Outer thighs Interested please leave email and I will get back to you ASAP mind you my PMMA SILICONE come straight from the top suppliers and i will like to stay highly discreet PLEASE [email protected]

Houston, TX

#3356 Jul 10, 2013
Juicy amor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I checked my weight n I lost some weight how ever my tummy looks bigger to me I could be wrong cuz everyone is telling me how good I'm looking n my corsette isnt as tight as it was maybe its my mind but I do know my but us getting wider so the aguaje pill n fish oil is about to be in full affect w a more intensed added workout for my ass
That great1 what's your workout plan? i would love to follow it =)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3357 Jul 11, 2013
Maya8 wrote:
Checkout to enhance your body naturally
hi i just want to know have you try any of there products and which ones? thank you

Since: Jun 12

United States

#3359 Jul 14, 2013
Where did you get you aguaje ?

Wharton, TX

#3360 Jul 14, 2013
jazzyfay wrote:
Where did you get you aguaje ?
I bought mine for hope this helps
Ms Jay03

Cleveland, OH

#3361 Jul 15, 2013
That's becuz they are going over the dosage. It's tells you when u use macs to watch how many you take a day and if your taking it for long periods of time you should skip two to three days in between cuz is also an energy booster.
italiana wrote:
<quoted text>Well i havnt tryed to maca cuz the ladies i read up on say it gives them problems sleepin breaks the skin out and made them gain weight in the belly but they said it did grow there butts alil bigger alot said maca works but the side effects r not worth alil bigger in the belly and butt u can just gain weight by eatin and then work out ur belly i was scared of maca cuz of side effects it doesnt seem worth it i duno my booty is so big im not fat but i feel greedy most girls tryin2get a butt have nothing imma try flaxseed oil i heard its the same as fish oil just doesnt smell bad good luck

Memphis, TN

#3362 Jul 15, 2013
Mad wrote:
I have been taking Maca for 2 weeks now and have noticed a significant amount of weight loss in my abdomen. I’m 5/2, I weigh 130. I have been trying to gain weight all of my adult life. I have a nice butt already but would not mind if it were bigger. Btw I use the GNC brand and I take about 6-9 pills a day for quicker results. If I don’t gain any inches by the time I’m finished with the bottle, I will start using the powder.
Did u gain?? Because I'm trying and I bought GNC brand
Dr Cinara T

Orlando, FL

#3363 Jul 16, 2013
Hello all. I am a MD specialized in implants and body remodeling. I am from Spain taking some well deserved vacations in Florida US.

When I was checking which is the present situation of body remodeling here in the US, I came across some forums (like this) that absolutely shocked me for the lack of true information and the obvious abuse that some unethical sellers and other plain "I know all" individuals subject legitimate women in doubt targeting them with complete nonsense either just for selling something (like the so called aguaje) or just for becoming a (fake) source of knowledge. It is shocking.

Some clarifications will help the forum members who are legitimate (and of course will receive the critics of those who are nothing but unethical sellers playing many identities or those who love to be a source of knowledge even if it is only hearsay).

The butt how you call it is a mass of muscle and fat layers. It CANNOT be changed in size or look by any oil taken orally or applied to it, by any lotion or by any cream. All those only create swelling and later cellulite and in worse cases a deformed butt.

Pills for getting fat of diverse kind will just get you fat and your butt will grow of course, but you are just getting fat.

Maca is a natural hormonal regulator used most commonly in regulating menstruation or calming menstrual pain. It is very good for that but has no effect whatsoever on the size of your butt. It has no effects on muscles or on the process of differentiation of fat layers.

Other herbal supplements as fenugreek have minimal effects, can help but cannot do the work themselves.

Phytohormones as as well as hormones may cause you irreparable body damage, stay away.

Injections of diverse fillers are a mined field. I have seen at our clinic terrible effects of the wrong use of those. Basically, the butt is a too large area for injecting and modelling a filler, fillers not only need to be injected but also modeled by hand afterwards for creating the correct shape. Injecting fillers in an area as the butt, where there is basically no support most certainly call for migration and displacement of the filler and you will end up with a deformed butt or because of gravity, after some time you will have a hanging butt.

Implants of saline fluid or silicone gel, are the usual solution for bigger butt. They are implanted through an incision between the buttocks. It is a bit painful for some days and needs very careful care for some days but the results are extremely good, a bigger and perky butt.

However not even us at the clinic recommend this for all cases. It is expensive and painful and if you don't care for it correctly the first weeks it will cause a not nice looking butt. Also it is a surgery with full anesthetics with all the risks this carries.

To avoid a surgery and still have good results in getting a bigger butt, you have two ways. You can make isolated workouts for increasing the size of the muscles in the butt (Glutei) or follow a non surgical body remodeling program that is medically approved.

A medically approved body remodeling program like the ones we use at the clinic when surgery is to avoid, you must follow for about an year for getting nice and permanent results. The emphasis is on Medically Approved. If the plan has no certified doctors at back, avoid it. The solutions we use at the clinic come from Japan and Hong Kong. Look for "non surgical reshape" in search engines.

For the workout plan, look for well experienced trainer and tell him/her exactly what you want. Don't follow a book, books have general instructions but cannot follow your particular shape and your improvements, a trainer can. If the trainer suggests to add some pills or supplements he/she can get you say NO and change trainer, that will be a sign of a trainer orientated to "just for the money".

Well, I hope this helps and no, I will not debate with anyone at this or other forums. All the best!
Ms Jay03

Cleveland, OH

#3365 Jul 16, 2013
Ok someone please tell me why does the odorless fish oil still smell bad. I just started that yesterday. How long will this take? I bought macs root pills bit the look different then wat I've seen others talk about. Is there a certain kind cuz now I'm confused.
its me

Dallas, TX

#3366 Jul 17, 2013
diamond wrote:
hey i just started the fish oil and vitamin e. but i was wondering if you can tell me is it okay if i get the vitamin e oil rather then pills? thanks
Hey are you seeing results yet
Atl Stripper

Buffalo, NY

#3368 Jul 19, 2013
Safe Butt Injections email
[email protected]

Palmdale, CA

#3371 Jul 21, 2013
I'm getting maca but u have to take vitex n maca to get a bigger but plz tell me

Houston, TX

#3372 Jul 21, 2013
Jackie wrote:
I'm getting maca but u have to take vitex n maca to get a bigger but plz tell me
i've never taken vitex but i just researched it and it has some side effects you may want to keep an eye Side Effects and Safety Concerns

More common side effects include mild digestive upset or skin rash. Other side effects may include rapid heartbeat, hair loss, headache, dry mouth, nausea, rash, itching and bleeding between periods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit connect ass shots (Mar '15) 10 hr Bella 19
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame UK Oct 11 Tobe112 1
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Oct 3 angelinasarain 49
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Oct 2 RitaSBone 5
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... (Jan '15) Oct 2 RitaSBone 7
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Oct 1 Liza k 35
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep 28 Xxxsexyladyxxx 46
More from around the web