building a bigger butt, advice and help
Baby

Europe

#3253 May 24, 2013
Where can i get ajuage and maca in Nigeria
love the fishoil

Pontiac, MI

#3255 May 24, 2013
I am a mother and after my kids my ads went south lol i lost shape an my butt went flat i have been using the fishing pills for 3weeks an i seen a change day 1 it really does work i rub the oil once a day after a hot shower and eat plenty of salmon tuna chicken an my husband is loving my and he can't keep his hands off it my butt has regained its shape and is fatter then ever
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3256 May 24, 2013
Baby wrote:
Where can i get ajuage and maca in Nigeria
Hey try Trucurves.com they my ship to your area
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3257 May 24, 2013
love the fishoil wrote:
I am a mother and after my kids my ads went south lol i lost shape an my butt went flat i have been using the fishing pills for 3weeks an i seen a change day 1 it really does work i rub the oil once a day after a hot shower and eat plenty of salmon tuna chicken an my husband is loving my and he can't keep his hands off it my butt has regained its shape and is fatter then ever
wow that's awesome

Since: Nov 11

Sweden

#3258 May 24, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who administers butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses aquamid soft hydrogel or PMMA. His prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of good results! email him at ([email protected] ) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#3260 May 25, 2013
Safe & clean injector in Indianapolis. My referral fee is $200 due at time of service. SERIOUS clients ONLY, injector will NOT travel! [email protected]
Rere1419

Warren, MI

#3261 May 26, 2013
Go to Isis couture body enhancement they got booty growth oil and cream it really works among tons of other enhancement products.
Rere1419

Warren, MI

#3262 May 26, 2013
watch out

London, UK

#3266 May 30, 2013
dr yussif is a scamer watch out ladies
safe medical permanent

London, UK

#3267 May 30, 2013
SAFE medical permanent butt enhancement injection.

I did my butt finally, after so many years of hating my ass with passion! been called flat ass by some family members.
I went from London to Mexico to have this done by a professional d.r.
He is the most sweetest person you can ever meet. He does his work with perfection.
i had my butt done by him on the 20th of may 2013 .

I was super flat keep that in mind! I have before and after pictures for serious clients only!!!

I'm going back on September 2013 to get the final touch ups. Best thing about this the results are 100% permanent. I feel super confident with the work he did for now,even tho i'm not 100% there yet to how curvy i wane look but also keeping in mind how dead flat my ass was that's why i'm going back this September. CAN'TTTTT WAIT
medical

SAY NOOOO to referral fees & scams!
No referral !!!
No scams
For serious clients ONLY email me on [email protected]
Huey

Kansas City, MO

#3268 Jun 1, 2013
It all works you fucking idiots. Give me a call and i will set you up with the tried and true field tested solution. Just get double-fisted and you will have that Greek God ass that you always dreamed of. What's better is that you have to do it on a frequent and regular basis but who am I to complain!
Aubrey

Concord, Canada

#3272 Jun 4, 2013
The Butt Bible is giving me nice results and its only been one week. I've always had a big booty but I lost 30lbe in about 6 months and it have seemed to all booty / breast smh. Lol now I'm going crazy trying to build it back up. I don't want a MOM butt. When you absolutey must have a big butt squat squat and squat Like EVERYDAY!
Kim

Wharton, TX

#3273 Jun 4, 2013
Aubrey wrote:
The Butt Bible is giving me nice results and its only been one week. I've always had a big booty but I lost 30lbe in about 6 months and it have seemed to all booty / breast smh. Lol now I'm going crazy trying to build it back up. I don't want a MOM butt. When you absolutey must have a big butt squat squat and squat Like EVERYDAY!
lol same here breastfeeding X butt getting better with aguaje and changing my diet. Now I'll try thought squats you've mentioned lol
sibo

South Africa

#3275 Jun 6, 2013
Started 2day on the fish oil and vit e. Will update you wen I get the results in 1 week:)
Ms Jay03

United States

#3277 Jun 7, 2013
I just bought the macs root in that capsules. But it said SINGLE HERBS MACA ROOT. Is that the same? I'm just trying to get a bigger booty and have some kinda shape.
LilliesMama

United States

#3278 Jun 8, 2013
Hey, so I've been reading all these posts and started the fish oil n vitamin e thing a few days ago. Just got the maca pills in the mail today and was wondering if anybody could tell me how to use the maca, like how many pills do i take, i just had a baby 2 months ago, so I'm trying to get back in shape and build a bigger booty, i broke my ankle about 3 weeks ago so it kinda slowed my work out process down, i know about squats n lunges n cannot wait to get this cast off so i can start but if anybody has any info or tips please let me know... this baby really did a toll on me =} thank you so much, feel free to email me at [email protected] or my fb name is Betty Lulu....
Juicy armor

Valley Stream, NY

#3280 Jun 12, 2013
I have been on maca and the fish oil regimen for one week and I have deff seen growth my man even ask me why are my boobs n butt getting so big he thinks I'm Prego lol I do the fish oil while he is at wrk n I take the maca pill 3xs a day I wear a Corsette all day and to bed except when I shower n I just starred doing squats on my 8th day my measurements are waiste 38 butt 45 hips 46 my waist was 40 n my butt was 441/2 hips was 45 so I can't wait for the next week to see my growth

Since: Nov 11

Coyoacan, Mexico

#3284 Jun 15, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who administers butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses aquamid soft hydrogel type(this type is permanent and soft) his prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of pictures! email him at ([email protected] ) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#3285 Jun 16, 2013
Juicy armor wrote:
I have been on maca and the fish oil regimen for one week and I have deff seen growth my man even ask me why are my boobs n butt getting so big he thinks I'm Prego lol I do the fish oil while he is at wrk n I take the maca pill 3xs a day I wear a Corsette all day and to bed except when I shower n I just starred doing squats on my 8th day my measurements are waiste 38 butt 45 hips 46 my waist was 40 n my butt was 441/2 hips was 45 so I can't wait for the next week to see my growth
That's great! If you use Using maca and aguaje together works great too,

Since: Apr 13

United States

#3286 Jun 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 17 Dreamy800 287
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Aug 14 Memyself 47
News Plastic surgeon to return library book overdue ... Aug 12 PFfff 3
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Aug 10 Her 38
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Aug 7 Nikki 12
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Aug 4 watson983 4
News Dr. Stephen Greenberg's Breakfast Seminar - The... Jul 25 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web