Comments
2,881 - 2,900 of 3,185 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3210 May 3, 2013
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy, do they have the aguaje in pill form?
And if so how much should one consume to get the results they are looking for?
Hi Dee, i use the powder form and it worked will from i took abour 2 teaspoons a day and mixed with my yogurt. But since it's a fruit powder that it's no side effects or limits on how much you consume but i wont take more than 3 teaspoons because you don't want to waste your $$. your body has to absorb the minerals over time i hope this helps .
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3211 May 3, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dee, i use the powder form and it worked will from i took abour 2 teaspoons a day and mixed with my yogurt. But since it's a fruit powder that it's no side effects or limits on how much you consume but i wont take more than 3 teaspoons because you don't want to waste your $$. your body has to absorb the minerals over time i hope this helps .
I don't know too much about it. So what are the benefits you've seen taking it? How long did it take to see results and where do I purchase it from? What brand. Sorry so many questions lol.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3212 May 4, 2013
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know too much about it. So what are the benefits you've seen taking it? How long did it take to see results and where do I purchase it from? What brand. Sorry so many questions lol.
lol no problem Dee. I'm still taking it i started in feb of this year. what i have notice is my butt has gotten rounder...nothing drastic but noticeable. i lost 20lbs and my butt when down hill lol so i need something to help me. i've taken maca root in the past and it helps make the hips & butt fuller (wider) and i wasn't looking for a wide flat butt lol so I did some research and found aguaje fruit from Peru. i bought it on amazon from a seller trucurve .

But i think you should do some research if you aren't sure about it but i'm please with my results.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3213 May 4, 2013
AlexAlexandrathe1st wrote:
Ive also started using just maca root in cap form Ive also ordered powder ill let you know how it goes I originally got it for hormonal imbalance i just started taking them today and i already feel better hopefully i can get a few more inches of booty to lol
lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3215 May 5, 2013
Enhance toe body naturally with our products on www.beautybynaturem.com . We have a variety of natural products for women and men
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3217 May 5, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no problem Dee. I'm still taking it i started in feb of this year. what i have notice is my butt has gotten rounder...nothing drastic but noticeable. i lost 20lbs and my butt when down hill lol so i need something to help me. i've taken maca root in the past and it helps make the hips & butt fuller (wider) and i wasn't looking for a wide flat butt lol so I did some research and found aguaje fruit from Peru. i bought it on amazon from a seller trucurve .
But i think you should do some research if you aren't sure about it but i'm please with my results.
Thanks Tammy!
Lol im not sure about any of it. It seems so confusing. One website says this another says that. But it actually all boils down to each individual. Every body is different. I find myself looking for things more natural than creams/lotions to rub on. Lol. I can lose weight since i gave birth 7 weeks ago so im looking for something natural to help with my midsection
Im exercising as well but want to see rests.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3219 May 6, 2013
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Tammy!
Lol im not sure about any of it. It seems so confusing. One website says this another says that. But it actually all boils down to each individual. Every body is different. I find myself looking for things more natural than creams/lotions to rub on. Lol. I can lose weight since i gave birth 7 weeks ago so im looking for something natural to help with my midsection
Im exercising as well but want to see rests.
wow Congrats Dee!! that's awesome ! i have three of my own and my youngest is 5 years old. So no more for me lol What found that help me kick start my diet was the engine 2 diet. It basically going vegan =/ but i lost 10 lbs doing it. So far i'm 20 lbs down and 5 more to go... oh yeah lol . But my weight loss is the reason for me researching something natural to help me reshape and restore my body naturally because we our bodies loss so much with child birth and pregnancy.

Well happy early mother's day =)

Since: Nov 12

Mumbai, India

#3220 May 7, 2013
I think you can buy any brand of supplements at any store and your butt will still grow.It can help.

Since: Nov 11

Hungary

#3221 May 8, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who administers butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses hydrogel soft(aquamid hydrogel)his prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of pictures! email him at (dryusufhassan@yah oo.com ) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!
mytfine

League City, TX

#3222 May 8, 2013
I wonder where most of this information comes from, its weird. Sounds interesting, but never heard of it, I forgot how I got too this site but squat, leg lifts, tighting of your buttocks while sitting anywhere, just squeeze your buttocks every few seconds, keep repeating, its all in timing. I found Green Coffee bean extract is good for targeting stomach fat, gives you energy as well, raspberry ketones are good as well, all natural. I watch Dr. Oz for information he has great information, research it online. I take them and has seen results. Please everyone research those products.
bobby james

Council Bluffs, IA

#3223 May 9, 2013
from_holland wrote:
hi i would like to know if you are gain weight with the maca pills? i would like to use it for my butt, but i really dont want to gain weight.
Mine plan is to lose weight en use the maca pills..
U guys think its gonna work?
yes it will rub 1 drop fish oil on then rub in aswell as the but
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#3225 May 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Any body with recent results
Why not to try also Fenugreek capsule.It really works since I take 1 bottle 750mg I notice my boobs get big and feel my bra tight and zqueezy now and my hips and butt as well and everyone notice that am getting more sexy.But I still want to try Maca to experience more benefits to increase libido.I feel so happy with my body.
Tip

Decatur, GA

#3228 May 11, 2013
Hey i have been usung the maca root, fish oil and vitamin e pills three times a day and i have seen slight results in my lower area i have inly bern using the products for about a month n half but i am happy so far i would like to post before and after pics if possible. All this can be accomplished if you workout with the rubs and pills trust me
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3229 May 11, 2013
Tip wrote:
Hey i have been usung the maca root, fish oil and vitamin e pills three times a day and i have seen slight results in my lower area i have inly bern using the products for about a month n half but i am happy so far i would like to post before and after pics if possible. All this can be accomplished if you workout with the rubs and pills trust me
Hey you should try aguaje powder I got great results with it.
momo

Chicago, IL

#3230 May 11, 2013
msjuicybooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I rub it on at least twice a day, three times is better. The Maca and Fish oil together gets the greatest results though...Especially for the apple boddy type.
so how long did it take for you to see results? how much did you grow? what kind of maca did you use? did you poke a hole in the maca two and how many on each cheek? last, when using Maca do it matter if you are nursing or not?(im not)
lizzy123

Hanford, CA

#3231 May 12, 2013
lolabunni88 wrote:
Can i purchase maca from a gnc store nd how does the fish oil thingy work as far as gettin rid of the smell?
I read to get rid of the fish oil smell just buy the odorless fish oil capsules. And I heard it works bet when you wrap plastic wrap around your butt for 45 mins or while you sleep. But I think it'd be uncomfortable if you do it while you sleep haha.
Tip

Decatur, GA

#3233 May 15, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you should try aguaje powder I got great results with it.

Really and with the aguaje powder what should i mix it with?
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3234 May 15, 2013
Aguaje can be mix with smoothies , protein shakes,applesauce... i bought from it trucurves.com . Hope this helps
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3235 May 15, 2013
lizzy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read to get rid of the fish oil smell just buy the odorless fish oil capsules. And I heard it works bet when you wrap plastic wrap around your butt for 45 mins or while you sleep. But I think it'd be uncomfortable if you do it while you sleep haha.
If you mix the fish oil with coconut oil it will get rid of the smell also
Brittany

United States

#3236 May 15, 2013
I'm was wondering did any of yall products work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Aug 27 Rosiena 22
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 21 SlimJim 251
Beauty in Prague - Cosmetic Surgery Abroad Stat... (Mar '09) Aug 21 Kate J 54
Strangers pay for breast implants (Aug '08) Aug 18 blueyes82 244
'Wife Swap' brings new reality to King George f... (Apr '09) Aug 12 DeeZy 150
What to Be Consider Before Tummy Tuck Surgery? (Sep '13) Aug 11 Shelly Slader 4
Breakthrough Aesthetic Procedure Using Dermapen... (Apr '12) Aug 11 Seth Ashford 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Plastic Surgery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••