building a bigger butt, advice and help

Since: Nov 12

Pune, India

#3220 May 7, 2013
I think you can buy any brand of supplements at any store and your butt will still grow.It can help.

Since: Nov 11

Hungary

#3221 May 8, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who administers butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses hydrogel soft(aquamid hydrogel)his prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of pictures! email him at ([email protected] oo.com ) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!
mytfine

Seabrook, TX

#3222 May 8, 2013
I wonder where most of this information comes from, its weird. Sounds interesting, but never heard of it, I forgot how I got too this site but squat, leg lifts, tighting of your buttocks while sitting anywhere, just squeeze your buttocks every few seconds, keep repeating, its all in timing. I found Green Coffee bean extract is good for targeting stomach fat, gives you energy as well, raspberry ketones are good as well, all natural. I watch Dr. Oz for information he has great information, research it online. I take them and has seen results. Please everyone research those products.
bobby james

Council Bluffs, IA

#3223 May 9, 2013
from_holland wrote:
hi i would like to know if you are gain weight with the maca pills? i would like to use it for my butt, but i really dont want to gain weight.
Mine plan is to lose weight en use the maca pills..
U guys think its gonna work?
yes it will rub 1 drop fish oil on then rub in aswell as the but
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#3225 May 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Any body with recent results
Why not to try also Fenugreek capsule.It really works since I take 1 bottle 750mg I notice my boobs get big and feel my bra tight and zqueezy now and my hips and butt as well and everyone notice that am getting more sexy.But I still want to try Maca to experience more benefits to increase libido.I feel so happy with my body.
Tip

Decatur, GA

#3228 May 11, 2013
Hey i have been usung the maca root, fish oil and vitamin e pills three times a day and i have seen slight results in my lower area i have inly bern using the products for about a month n half but i am happy so far i would like to post before and after pics if possible. All this can be accomplished if you workout with the rubs and pills trust me
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3229 May 11, 2013
Tip wrote:
Hey i have been usung the maca root, fish oil and vitamin e pills three times a day and i have seen slight results in my lower area i have inly bern using the products for about a month n half but i am happy so far i would like to post before and after pics if possible. All this can be accomplished if you workout with the rubs and pills trust me
Hey you should try aguaje powder I got great results with it.
momo

Melrose Park, IL

#3230 May 11, 2013
msjuicybooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I rub it on at least twice a day, three times is better. The Maca and Fish oil together gets the greatest results though...Especially for the apple boddy type.
so how long did it take for you to see results? how much did you grow? what kind of maca did you use? did you poke a hole in the maca two and how many on each cheek? last, when using Maca do it matter if you are nursing or not?(im not)
lizzy123

Hanford, CA

#3231 May 12, 2013
lolabunni88 wrote:
Can i purchase maca from a gnc store nd how does the fish oil thingy work as far as gettin rid of the smell?
I read to get rid of the fish oil smell just buy the odorless fish oil capsules. And I heard it works bet when you wrap plastic wrap around your butt for 45 mins or while you sleep. But I think it'd be uncomfortable if you do it while you sleep haha.
Tip

Decatur, GA

#3233 May 15, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you should try aguaje powder I got great results with it.

Really and with the aguaje powder what should i mix it with?
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3234 May 15, 2013
Aguaje can be mix with smoothies , protein shakes,applesauce... i bought from it trucurves.com . Hope this helps
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3235 May 15, 2013
lizzy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read to get rid of the fish oil smell just buy the odorless fish oil capsules. And I heard it works bet when you wrap plastic wrap around your butt for 45 mins or while you sleep. But I think it'd be uncomfortable if you do it while you sleep haha.
If you mix the fish oil with coconut oil it will get rid of the smell also
Brittany

United States

#3236 May 15, 2013
I'm was wondering did any of yall products work
babyface12

Oak Park, IL

#3238 May 16, 2013
You should never sleep in anything constricting it causes health issues that keep the body and organs from functioning properly, you may not see it now but it will affect your health.
lizzy

Lockhart, TX

#3242 May 17, 2013
how do you put it is in on a shake?
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3245 May 18, 2013
lizzy wrote:
how do you put it is in on a shake?
I add the aguaje to my protein shake. You can also make a green smoothie and add it to that too. It blends well
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3246 May 18, 2013
Brittany wrote:
I'm was wondering did any of yall products work
yes, but just like any vitamin you must take it daily or often so it can be absorbed in your body
Kim

Houston, TX

#3248 May 19, 2013
Hey everyone I'm reading over the post and want to say that exercise combined with these supplements of maca and aguaje has great results for me
bee

Atlanta, GA

#3251 May 23, 2013
where can iget them in kenya?

Since: Apr 13

Houston, TX

#3252 May 23, 2013
bee wrote:
where can iget them in kenya?
Hey bee what are you looking for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 17 Dreamy800 287
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Aug 14 Memyself 47
News Plastic surgeon to return library book overdue ... Aug 12 PFfff 3
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Aug 10 Her 38
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Aug 7 Nikki 12
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Aug 4 watson983 4
News Dr. Stephen Greenberg's Breakfast Seminar - The... Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web