building a bigger butt, advice and help
Little miss fatty

Garden City, MI

#3159 Mar 31, 2013
Hate this phone sorry bout typo before...so I got fish oil omega 3 and vit e at walmart and Now Maca white bottle orange label its been little over a week with oils and 4 days on pills not noticing anything...what am I doing wrong???
Monique

United States

#3161 Apr 2, 2013
I am willing to try it and see what happens. I can't afford a plastic surgeon. I would love to see a before and after shot. I have a bump up the top and flat down the bottom. I hope this works. I am trying the Maca Root now.
japaris20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I HATE exercising!! No, I don't exercise while doing this procedure. As far as the inches, honestly, NO LIE, I wear a size 9/10 in jeans. All my applebottom jeans are size 9/10 and they are all too tight now. So I'm guessing about an inch in just a week while doing it 3 times a day. My butt even feels fatter when I apply more of the mixture everyday. This is a remedy I made up myself, and it seems to be working geniously for me. I took a before shot, and will take an after shot in about another 3 weeks and send them to anyone who wants to view them by email.

Since: Apr 13

Union, IA

#3163 Apr 2, 2013
Hey ladies Dr Yusuf he did my hydrogel butts shots,he is legid , he used the aquamid soft type hydrogel,this one is the best and is done once and for all unlike others that is renewable.I really like his work, my butt is soft round shaped and plump . If you need help let me know.. or you just contact his email [email protected] , tell him Nancy sent u okay !!
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#3165 Apr 4, 2013
Can anybody email before and after pix cuz im reading a bunch of good and bunch of bad and i need confrmation on the fishoil and vitamin e wit maca i just started about 5 days ago and my bf says my booty gettin juicier i think its working and im taking natural curve enchancement pills for my breast he said its all working. Im excited cant wait til a months results.
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#3166 Apr 4, 2013
tynie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish oil & vitamin e works and is less than $20 to get both.
If u add a herb like Maca or Aguaje to the fish oil u will see faster & better results.
Most of the creams on the market are at least $50 for a 1 month supply and u would need multiple jars to see any noticeable gain.

so u add the maca root powder with vitamin e an fish oil? And what if i add vanilla fragrence oil to cover up the fish smell?
miss dolly

Norfolk, VA

#3170 Apr 12, 2013
Hey guys i just started the fish oil pills & the vitamen E pills since sunday and i apply it once a day mainly at night im heavy breasted soo i wanted a bigger rounder bubble butt and hips too match.... well i can honsetly say i have been using every night followed by 50 squats and 50 leg lunchers.... and i Have seen some improvement....... the only down fall i have noticed lastnite was new stretch marks...... and they itch.... but i just need some coco butter and all is welll...... sooo i will keep using this techique........ thanks:) i hoped i have helped someone out:)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3174 Apr 17, 2013
Ive also started using just maca root in cap form Ive also ordered powder ill let you know how it goes I originally got it for hormonal imbalance i just started taking them today and i already feel better hopefully i can get a few more inches of booty to lol
Sabrina

Miami, FL

#3178 Apr 21, 2013
If I apply the fish oil and vitamin e and then shower, will it rinse off and not work ? Or will it still absorb ???
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3179 Apr 22, 2013
not sure about the fish oil but i've used aguaje and i have senn some results i wish i could post my pics...but i but it from amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Aguaje-Powder-750mg-Pur...
nath5212

Marseille, France

#3181 Apr 23, 2013
Mom-to-Jj- I've wondered the same thing. I wouldn't think you should stop after Oing, as it's not a one-shot deal that increases your fertility, I gather that it's more of an extended period supplement from http://www.biomaca.fr But I really don't know that for sure, soo... I've also wondered if you should stop after getting a BFP (NOW THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING!) and I think the concensus was to wean off.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3183 Apr 24, 2013
Checkout www.beautybynaturem.com to enhance your body naturally
mzthing

United States

#3184 Apr 24, 2013
sharise holiday wrote:
anyone interested in silikon or hydrogel injections..... your butt will look fab......
Im very much so interested. Email me [email protected]
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3185 Apr 25, 2013
I just bought vitamin e and I have triple strength fish oil I'm hoping this works!
Since having kids my booty isn't the same.
lesy

Topeka, KS

#3186 Apr 25, 2013
My butt is as flat as my back so I was wondering does it work without vitamin E .and should I use plastic wrap??
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3187 Apr 25, 2013
lesy wrote:
My butt is as flat as my back so I was wondering does it work without vitamin E .and should I use plastic wrap??
I believe it will work without the vitamin E. The vitamin E is to prevent the stretch marks from the growth of your booty.
Today is my 1st day trying it out! ")
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3188 Apr 26, 2013
I'm using the triple strength fish oil is that good to use?
Also I put on gloves while applying the oils
Is that ok as well or should I apply it with my bare hands?
Joju

UK

#3190 Apr 26, 2013
Heyy guys!
Been using the fish oil pills with vitamin e on my butt and I haven't seen any remarkable change :(
When will I possibly see any change?
Joju

Burton-on-trent, UK

#3191 Apr 26, 2013
Red head wrote:
On a scale from 1-10 how bad does the fish oil smell?
6! N it sticks on ur panties
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3194 Apr 26, 2013
I'm guessing this forum has been up so long, we might not get any responses from the people that actual tried this regimen.
Dee

Arlington, TX

#3195 Apr 26, 2013
lesy wrote:
I've read that the plastic wrap makes you lose the weight...not sure but I'm definitely not going to take the chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Thu Fab24 198
Injections Aug 17 Lashaye916 14
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Aug 17 Niylalove 122
Plastic Surgery Bolivia with Makeover Travel Aug 4 classybeauty 1
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jul '17 Luis Rivera 5
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jul '17 Bom 178
News A quarter of a million Brits have had cosmetic ... Jul '17 NAKPANGI SHURY 5
More from around the web