building a bigger butt, advice and help
Rastagirl

Washington, DC

#3088 Feb 22, 2013
so let me get this straight...u take the maca by mouth correct? u apply the fish oil and vitamin e to ur butt....so do u wash it off? if so how long after u apply it? i use to have a nice butt butt when i lost weight...my butt to a vacation. lol
Shawna

Moultrie, GA

#3090 Feb 22, 2013
How do u use the fish oil do u rub it on or take it and how fast do it start working
Shelly S

Los Angeles, CA

#3096 Feb 26, 2013
japaris20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I HATE exercising!! No, I don't exercise while doing this procedure. As far as the inches, honestly, NO LIE, I wear a size 9/10 in jeans. All my applebottom jeans are size 9/10 and they are all too tight now. So I'm guessing about an inch in just a week while doing it 3 times a day. My butt even feels fatter when I apply more of the mixture everyday. This is a remedy I made up myself, and it seems to be working geniously for me. I took a before shot, and will take an after shot in about another 3 weeks and send them to anyone who wants to view them by email.
I would love to see your before and after pix for your special mixture. I am so interested in natural products when it comes to applying them to and in my body. My email is [email protected] thank you in advance for the mix and pix :-)
Anonymous

UK

#3098 Feb 27, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely! I tooke about 2100 S.P. and 2000 Maca then increased dosage each week. Multiple sites I have visited recommends taking a break after 6 weeks for at least 3 week holiday. I believe this is to be able to start over so you don't plateau. Hope this helps
Oh yes thank you ! I'm going to try that once again thank you will keep you updated on my progress hope to hear from you also xx :-)
Mstammnla

Van Nuys, CA

#3099 Feb 27, 2013
BX DIVA wrote:
I HAVE BEEN USING THE MACA AND FISH OIL REGIMEN. HAS ANYONE HAD SORENESS IN THEIR BOOTY? I CAN SEE IT IS DOING SOMETHING! CAN ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH GROWING A BIGGER BUTT TELL ME HOW MANY MACA PILLS SHOULD YOU TAKE TO GET EFFECTIVENESS? THANK YOU!:)
Did you ever find out why it makes your butt sore?? Mines kinda hurts when I sit
jessica

Bronx, NY

#3102 Feb 28, 2013
What is macca
mho

United States

#3103 Mar 1, 2013
Hey guys, I'm needing some help. I've always had a nice sized butt, but after I had my baby I lost it. And my husband is an "ass" man. So any ideas on what I can do?
Neek

Lynchburg, VA

#3104 Mar 1, 2013
Hello everyone, I have been waiting for a response from someone as to what cite to buy the macca root on and also the exact brand because there are so many different ones. I thought this was what this forum was for.. how about a little info if you have it. It would be greatly appreciated!

Since: Nov 11

Budapest, Hungary

#3106 Mar 2, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who administers butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses hydrogel (polyacrylamide)hi s prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of good results! email him at ([email protected] oo.com ) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!
samonia

Columbus, OH

#3107 Mar 3, 2013
nikki wrote:
im taking maca root for 3 months now and butt kinda got to bigg for my tast everyone says it looks gud but wat eva but my expe. on it is pretty gud. it works for me some times it just ur genetics you have i hope that help some of you feel a little better. if u want to contact me for pics [email protected]
How many pills did you take each day and how did you consume them.(protein shakes. With food, etc)
samonia

Columbus, OH

#3108 Mar 3, 2013
Neek wrote:
Hello everyone, I have been waiting for a response from someone as to what cite to buy the macca root on and also the exact brand because there are so many different ones. I thought this was what this forum was for.. how about a little info if you have it. It would be greatly appreciated!

You can get them from GNC
samonia

Columbus, OH

#3109 Mar 3, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'm sorry I totally didn't notice that you posted 3 times. Not until I just read your comment. I was only trying to help with my knowledge and research. So I actaully thank you for helping alex as well. I know I'm in hot water because I have like a list of women I need to email with tips on how to grow a bigger butt. I'm not doctor however I am a physical therapist and I had to study anatomy/ medicine so I do have some solid info and I only try and help others have success just like myself. Now if they use the info that's up to them. Anywho, thanks again and keep intouch. Love peace and blessings.
Hi buffDaBody I really need help with growing a bigger butt what all did you do along with taking the pills and how many did you take a day for how many weeks . I appreciate your help
brenda

Lombard, IL

#3113 Mar 4, 2013
Hey everyone I need help I bought the nature made fish oil liquid pills yesterday and started it yesterday at night lol. I pierce them open I use two for each butt cheeks but I do not have the vitamin e pill is that a problem? Also I've read that you need to wrap ur butt but I don't have anything to wrap my butt so I'm wondering if u just rub the fish oil is that OK or do u need the vitamin e or diz Maca
everyone talkin about kuz I really néed a booty I'm flat as ever :-)
mspatete

United States

#3114 Mar 5, 2013
hi ladys im on the curve butt cream and i put 5 fish oik pills in it its worjing but not fast enough whats better the maca root gelatinized or just the regular pills and do it also help with your breasts and do u take them by mouth or can i just rub on my butt and breasts please help
mspatete

United States

#3115 Mar 5, 2013
ChocolateCocaine wrote:
Hi again ladies Ive been using flax sees oil with omega 3 fatty acids and taking saw palmetto for a week now not sure which is making my butt grow but I've grown a whole inch ! Going to try this for another 3months and see how it goes
what is flax seed oil and where can u buy it also does the omega 3 fatty acid is it oil or pills and where do i buy it
SexyThickness

Milwaukee, WI

#3116 Mar 6, 2013
Hey everyone! I have a big butt, small waist, flat stomach and wide hips that I built.......thru the Law of Attraction. NO LIE. There is a book I read called The Secret that I read that changed my figure. I also watched The Secret full movie on Youtube and have used the methods in both the movie and book to get my dream body. I am not completely where I wanna be but I am better off than I was 5 years ago. There is a website called www.thesecret.tv that has ALOT of stories about young women who have THOUGHT their way into having their dream bodies by ACTING AS IF they already had it. Some of them bought the clothes they wanna buy when they get their dream body and some even claimed the weight they wanna be. Some didnt even change their diet or activity level they just thanked the Universe/God for their dream bodies and then told themselves that they can eat anything and not gain weight. In my case I told myself that my food goes to the right places instead of the wrong places and it does!:) Why? Because I create my own reality. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY AND BODY. So please look up the movie The Secret on youtube and go on www.thesecret.tv to see the inspirational dream body stories for yourself YOU WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED. I am living proof.
Neek

Lynchburg, VA

#3117 Mar 6, 2013
Can anyone tell me the exact brand of maca root to get? I see that my local gnc sells them but it's the natures brand and they are only 525 mg capsules, please tell me if this is the correct ones someone. Thanks in advance ladies
mspatete

United States

#3118 Mar 6, 2013
what are the main ingredients for a bigger but whitch maca? fish is it ok too use bio oil instead of vit e ? and caster oil for better absorbant will these ingredients work??? i need answers ladys help
lynn

Albany, NY

#3122 Mar 11, 2013
Ive been trying for mad long to get a bigger butt. I tried m ok butta for months and its a,waste of money. I just started taking antherol puraria mirifica or watever to get more fat on my hips thighs butt etc im not sure if that its self would work alone though. Im thinking about getting maca pills and the antherol cream too....would that work?
Meme

United States

#3123 Mar 11, 2013
Can you take the fish pill or is it better to rub it in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Stephen Greenberg's Breakfast Seminar - The... Jul 25 Elise Gingerich 1
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Jul 25 Elise Gingerich 3
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jul 20 Eve 37
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Jul 14 Dreamy800 284
BBB Pills Here!!!!!! (Aug '10) Jul 13 Lexis124 38
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D Jul 5 ivykenya 2
IsoSensual Butt CURVE's Available At Affordable... (May '12) Jul 4 Dorcas 3
More from around the web