building a bigger butt, advice and help
Bliss

Los Angeles, CA

#3058 Feb 15, 2013
Fanta67 wrote:
I really wanna know how much is the fish oil and the vitamin E oil and the Maca.all together
Try to find vitamin coupons but mines came up to fishoil at Cvs for $7 & vitamin E for I got the smaller size For $6 & maca root @ the vitamin shoppe for $13-14 (: hope this helps
kitten

Brooklyn, NY

#3061 Feb 16, 2013
Maca makes your stomach bloated
stacey

Charlotte, NC

#3062 Feb 16, 2013
tylertheconnect wrote:
Hello Ladies I have a legit,experienced,knowledgeabl e contact (Carmen) in the NYC area she has been doing butt shots for over 10 years.she uses pure PMMA and hydrogel.opens everything in front of you, uses numbing strips, lidocaine and spray. got my last session done last week .. contact me only if you are serious, done your research and ready to go. Can book you this week. she is a regular visitor to clients in St. Louis, Florida, LA and NYC where she lives.
Hey can i set an appointment VERY SERIOUS [email protected]
Shannon Tucker

United States

#3064 Feb 17, 2013
I would like to do all of those things to make my butt bigger. I have never used any so I'd like to know as much as possible:).
lisa

Kennedale, TX

#3065 Feb 17, 2013
nene wrote:
can anyone tell me the steps on how to use da fish oil,do you use fish oil pills are fish oil liquid,what kind of vitamin oil do you use,in macca how many pills do you start off using.i read every comment in no one is really telling u how to use it step by step
I took 2000mg of maca a day for the first two weeks then increased to 3000. Also I took saw palmetto with it to decrease negative side effects. I am curvier but make sure to work out lots of lunges and squats will help too.
neek

Lynchburg, VA

#3066 Feb 17, 2013
kitten wrote:
Maca makes your stomach bloated
Hello Kitten I wanted to know how bad is the bloating because my belly is kinda big as it is (unfortunately) from 3 kids... but is a temporary side effect or will it stay? and do you think it would be worth it?Im just curious because I really want to try it but i'm scared :( and I've been trying the fish oil and vit e but so far no results, not sure why.. please respond.. and could you tell me the website to purchase the maca root and which one.. thank you so much!!
neek

Lynchburg, VA

#3067 Feb 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I took 2000mg of maca a day for the first two weeks then increased to 3000. Also I took saw palmetto with it to decrease negative side effects. I am curvier but make sure to work out lots of lunges and squats will help too.
Lisa, does the maca make your stomache big/bloat because thats what people are saying..how much did your butt grow within the first few weeks? ive been trying the fish oil and vit e and it hasnt given me any results yet so im thinking of trying the maca. by the way my belly is already big, do you think it will make my belly fat worse lol and also can you tell me the website to purchase them? thanks!!
lisa

Kennedale, TX

#3068 Feb 18, 2013
neek wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa, does the maca make your stomache big/bloat because thats what people are saying..how much did your butt grow within the first few weeks? ive been trying the fish oil and vit e and it hasnt given me any results yet so im thinking of trying the maca. by the way my belly is already big, do you think it will make my belly fat worse lol and also can you tell me the website to purchase them? thanks!!
the saw palmetto helps with that but if you are top heavy beware because the saw palmetto with make your breast grow also. I'm already Dcup. First couple of weeks no significant growth but about third week saw a rounder booty. Also saw palmetto keeps skin clear and perfect. As far as a big belly I also do weighted hula hoop it will give a more hour glass shape.
lisa

Kennedale, TX

#3069 Feb 18, 2013
Also I did not order online went to vitamin shoppe used brand solaray
tyese

Brooklyn, NY

#3073 Feb 19, 2013
sharise holiday wrote:
anyone interested in silikon or hydrogel injections..... your butt will look fab......
i heard those shots r killing people. becareful girl
tyese

Brooklyn, NY

#3074 Feb 19, 2013
Hi. i really want a tummy tuck. is it any ladies out their who have gotten it done. if u have and u dnt mind letting me know and how much it cost i really would appreciate it. thank u
Bliss

Los Angeles, CA

#3075 Feb 19, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi alex, girl I've been trying to get intouch with you however I'm getting use to this forum and posting so my fault if it seems the info is coming in late. If you'd like I can give you info on getting a bigger butt. I am very busy at times and I apologize to everyone for not getting the info out to them in time however I will share the knowledge I have with using maca and other herbal pills. So if u still need helps whith what pills to take then let me know. Again I only want to help. Leave me a comment when you get this.
Can you help me? I was taking maca for 2weeks then ran out & stopped there is a difference but idk I was thinking of taking maca/protien powder instead what do you think? I've also been wanting to buy the star curves have you heard of it? Or bbb pills but the bbb pills website doesn't load when I try to go on it it's weird I also excersise not as much anymore just do butt excersises your vids helped btw (; I want a booty like yours hope to hear from you soon
Nikkie

Freeport, MI

#3076 Feb 20, 2013
how long are u supposed to do this for? Or n better words when do u stop usingthe oils
MsTammnLA

Van Nuys, CA

#3077 Feb 20, 2013
jaemarie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yu have any before Nd aft pics?? Whatur doing sounds like it works...can yu plz email me some pics to [email protected]
Can you please email me before and after pics
[email protected]
Neek

Lynchburg, VA

#3078 Feb 20, 2013
Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>Can you help me? I was taking maca for 2weeks then ran out & stopped there is a difference but idk I was thinking of taking maca/protien powder instead what do you think? I've also been wanting to buy the star curves have you heard of it? Or bbb pills but the bbb pills website doesn't load when I try to go on it it's weird I also excersise not as much anymore just do butt excersises your vids helped btw (; I want a booty like yours hope to hear from you soon
this comment is for "BuffBody" I would definitely like to ask if you could tell me the name of the website to purchase the maca capsules and also the exact name of the capsules you used because there are so many different ones that I don't know which to get. All responses would also be appreciated if you know the answer, Thanks everyone!:)
BeautifulBeginni ng3

Lindale, TX

#3081 Feb 21, 2013
Hello Ladies!
I just got my ingredients today:
Fish oil, vitamin e cream, castor oil, maca root from GNC, wild yam....
In this small town I live in NOBODY has the vitamin e oil!
Will I be okay with the vitamin e cream?
Also, will it be okay for me to take the wild yam and the maca root at the same time??
Thanks in advance!
Anonymous

UK

#3082 Feb 21, 2013
Hi again ladies Ive been using flax sees oil with omega 3 fatty acids and taking saw palmetto for a week now not sure which is making my butt grow but I've grown a whole inch ! Going to try this for another 3months and see how it goes
Anonymous

UK

#3083 Feb 21, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I took 2000mg of maca a day for the first two weeks then increased to 3000. Also I took saw palmetto with it to decrease negative side effects. I am curvier but make sure to work out lots of lunges and squats will help too.

Hi I'm currently taking high strength saw palmetto have you had any growth taking both saw palmetto and maca root?
lisa

Kennedale, TX

#3084 Feb 21, 2013
ChocolateCocaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I'm currently taking high strength saw palmetto have you had any growth taking both saw palmetto and maca root?
absolutely! I tooke about 2100 S.P. and 2000 Maca then increased dosage each week. Multiple sites I have visited recommends taking a break after 6 weeks for at least 3 week holiday. I believe this is to be able to start over so you don't plateau. Hope this helps

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3086 Feb 22, 2013
hey y'all..if any of y'all need these shots done with the best medical services and by a professional ..y'all better hit up ma girl Carme. heres her email [email protected] .com. I had mines done last week and it looks really awesome. She is in new york and is willing to travel anywere around the states.Heres her email
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Mexicali, Mexico (Feb '14) May 21 Dbrh2727 4
News Simultaneous Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy ... (Jul '14) May 20 TammieHartman 2
Nubian Booty Formula (Jul '15) May 18 Paul 11
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) May 16 gladys_brown 2
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) May 13 CandyBody 42
looking for a injection connect in nyc, atl, or... May 13 Mava4 4
Pumpimg party (Jun '14) May 13 Mava4 11
More from around the web