building a bigger butt, advice and help

Bronx, NY

#2942 Jan 9, 2013
Hey. I've been reading this blog since yesterday and I went and bought the fish oil pills and vitamin e oil from Walgreens and my ass has been tingling since I rubbed in the mixture (I massaged it in for about 3mins and the smell has not been that bad to me) but I also ordered the maca pills off their website and they should be here 2marro or Thursday but I'm now weary as to whether or now I wanna use the maca pills cause I already got belly and I'm tryna get rid of it. Has anyone actually taken the pills and gotten that result? I'm joining the gym this Friday to further my but growth project are there any suggestions for exercises I should do?

Melbourne, FL

#2943 Jan 9, 2013
Been using Maxicurve for two weeks. Nothing at all is happening. All these products are a big joke.

#2944 Jan 10, 2013
sexydime wrote:
i have been taking maca 5 caps for 3 weeks snd i rest the 4th week and start again. i noticed a major difference in my butt after 2 months its bigger rounder and my hubby loves it. no fish oil yet. and i havent gotten any increase in my hips was wondering what to do about that area. any suggestions? i heard of glutaboost pills natural for butt and hips any one tried it???
Hi there what type of maca capsules did you buy?

Houston, TX

#2948 Jan 11, 2013
AZGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay girl, So I'm dying to know how you did it! What's ur secret?What's ur daily workout routine? What vitamins r u taking&how much?Ahhhh. Sorry for all the questions. Please help me to help my butt grow. My waist is 36'-my hips r 48' but I have a small booty. Please help! Oh nd I would love to c some b4&after pics of ur progress. Im@ [email protected]
Can I get ur secret n see sum pics please @ [email protected]

Mcallen, TX

#2949 Jan 11, 2013
sexydime wrote:
i have been taking maca 5 caps for 3 weeks snd i rest the 4th week and start again. i noticed a major difference in my butt after 2 months its bigger rounder and my hubby loves it. no fish oil yet. and i havent gotten any increase in my hips was wondering what to do about that area. any suggestions? i heard of glutaboost pills natural for butt and hips any one tried it???
do you take maca 5 caps each day or 5 with each meal? I been taking 2 a day :( No change in my booty...are you exercising? which exercises..I'm as flat as a pancake :(

#2950 Jan 11, 2013
Hi Ladies I've been trying soooo many different products to gain weight and a bigger booty from what I've been reading the maca seems to be giving good results can I ask someone who's had noticeable results to share their secret & pics of their results (if thats not asking for too much) pls summer is coming here in the UK & I need that booty lool!

United States

#2951 Jan 11, 2013
jam806 wrote:
<quoted text>
so is balancing my hormones good or bad??
yes fenugreek & maca? or no way?
another thing..fenugreek tastes nasty. should i sprinkle it on my food or how?? its gross. thanks gogirl your the best

Fenugreek comes in tablets n it works I took it for my breast milk n it made my boobs realy big not sure bout my butt cuz it was already a lil big but I want it booty lious big
Liz bomb

Norwalk, CT

#2952 Jan 12, 2013
Bootyologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes what is your email address so that I can givr you some info on your butt browth journey
Can I please have this info too? I've been reading this thread for a while. Please share some tips with me?
[email protected]
Please and thanks

#2953 Jan 12, 2013
Has anyone got any tips on getting bigger boobs? My boobs disappeared after having my son :-(

Montréal, Canada

#2955 Jan 15, 2013
I made the Femimore treatment for the butt and the BBoost for the breast one year ago. I was quite in doubt because of the price tag mainly but after some disappointments with cheaper products available online, I asked my boyfriend (now my husband :D) to help me with the money and he did. I bought the treatments at

Both worked quite nice for me, I am very happy. There is a lot of negative feedback arounf Femimore but is mostly of people who never tried or who went on it just for a few weeks. Everyone I spoke with who went through the complete treatment has only good opinion about the labs Amazonas Biotechnical (the manufacturers).

I had a very positive experience, some problems with delayed shipments now and then but they are helpful, they have doctors who you can consult and the treatments work. At least I got a rounded booty (I had a small boyish booty) and my boobs got kind of more filled up and standing plus some extra roundness. From a boyish shape I got now a nice curvy shape so I am very happy with the experience.

Since: Jan 13

Lindenhurst, NY

#2956 Jan 16, 2013
I am also trying to grow my butt and my boobs.
My measurements are 33-27-38. I ordered two bottles of maca root pills and they should come today. How many pills should I start out taking? And what else should I do or take besides the maca pills to see some results?? Do the brand new booty pills work cause I wanted to try them but it was $60 and I didnt want to spend that much if the product didnt work. I really want my butt to be big and jiggly like a video vixen! If anyone has a regimen that worked for them and gave them really great results please share with me and send me before & after pics. My email is [email protected]. im willing to do the same after takin maca pills. I will be posting on here regularly to share my growth. I will be measuring myself every three weeks. Cant wait to see my booty grow!

Since: Jan 13

Lindenhurst, NY

#2957 Jan 16, 2013
Btw im 5'2 and 116 pounds

#2958 Jan 16, 2013
I'm new to all of this, so go easy on me ladies.
Iv already got quite a nice shaped bum, but it could be better. Iv decided to try out the Fish oil pills with the Vit E oil. I'v been working out for a while, but I really crave a curvy waist. Along with the oils I'll be doing constant work outs to tone and lift my buttocks. I'll be back in 7 days with results. Anyone that wants before and after pics, email me @ [email protected] :D see you soon ladies xxx

#2959 Jan 16, 2013
Oh and I wouldn't really advise those who are slightly over weight, to take any pills what so ever. All it encourage more weight gain. If you're determined to take the pills for fast results, I'd advise you do rapid work outs to burn the fat off. Just be careful ladies. Speak soon with results. Mich

#2960 Jan 16, 2013
BaaByGiirL6412 wrote:
Fish oil really works ! For me, i ACTUALLY saw a difference in ONE week ! Lol yesSsh !!! I get 2 capsules and rub it on my butt and i get a plastic wrap and i wrapp it around my butt and WALA ! I grew 10 " on my butt . And because of that, People tell me I'm a "Minni Kim Kardashian " LOL and believe me, 1 year ago, i had a Really FLAT Butt until i found the fish oil . If Anything I'm Just Happy :)
I'm really glad it worked for you, can't wait to see my results :D

London, UK

#2961 Jan 16, 2013
does anyone have the bigger butt ebook, i would be very grateful if you can email it to me [email protected] Thanks

Tuggerah, Australia

#2962 Jan 17, 2013
Fish Oil doesn't make your butt grow, it causes a temporary edema or inflammation of the fat layers under the skin which early or later will cause cellulite (adiposis edematosa). It looks like the butt gets bigger for a while, but it is just inflammated and you pay later with cellulite. Not a good deal in my opinion.

Maca is a regulator of the hormonal system, it will give you bigger butt if the cause of your small butt is to be hypogonadal (you have too few oestrogens in your body) but will happen absolutely nothing if you are a normal woman with a normal hormonal status.

Exercising targeting the butt with workouts will work up to a point. You must walk the thin line between getting more muscle bulk in the gluteus maximus muscles and not so much as for all the fat disappears otherwise you end up with a boyish butt.

Weight gain pills can only drive you to cellulite and pot belly. The Jamaican chicken pills too.

Supplements and butt pills found online? read the ingredients and you will see nothing else than substances that can cause minimal changes if they do as much.

Books online? they have nothing that a good gym trainer cannot tell you and the trainer will be able to target better your specific type of body. Other books are either a weird collection of fantasies or a collection of information ripped from diverse sites. I have read most of them if not all.

I am a certified Nurse Practitioner working on Case Management Nursing and Research Nursing with a good time expended in Advance Support Nursing so I believe I have the basic background to know what I am talking about. I also have a "tiny butt" story and three years of search for the right solution.

My advice is to enroll in a good gym with a good trainer consultant and simultaneously to enroll in some medically supervised plan for making your buttocks nicer or your breast looking better. If you cannot get a local clinic or doctor for that, then go to a certified online plan like the ones offered by Amazonas BioTechnical Laboratories which I believe are the only certified non surgical treatment at the moment and they count with medical staff for supervising the patients. My personal experience with them was great. Otherwise, stick to a good diet and a good exercise plan.

All the best girls!

#2963 Jan 17, 2013
There's a slite tingling sensation to the fish oil....must be working. I believe that if you work out at least 3-4 times a week, you'll avoid cellulite. Iv never had cellulite, but if I ever see it appearing, I'm off the stuff for good. I believe this will work for me, because it's sooo easy for me to gain weight around my hips and buttocks. Can't wait for the results.

United States

#2964 Jan 17, 2013
Im a transgender girl going trough hrt would maca benefit me or make things worse ??

Bartlett, IL

#2965 Jan 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... (Jan '15) Tue watson983 8
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Oct 23 martha nyitenda 50
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Oct 22 Jessica Williams 288
legit connect ass shots (Mar '15) Oct 20 Bella 19
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame UK Oct 11 Tobe112 1
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Oct 2 RitaSBone 5
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Oct 1 Liza k 35
More from around the web