HYDROGEL BUTT INGECTIONS
250cc,,,,,,,,,$230
500cc,,,,,,,,,$500
750cc,,,,,,,,,$700

PMMA:
250cc,,,,,,,,,$210
500cc,,,,,,,,,$400
750cc,,,,,,,,,$650

DELIVERY TIME: 8 hours after confirmation of payment.

we offer balt salt and other research chemicals on very low prices

FOR YOUR SUPPLY PLEASE CONTACT
[email protected]

Since: Dec 12

San Diego, CA

#2916 Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

below is a Price list for
hydrogel.

Below is a pricelist

HYDROGEL BUTT INGECTIONS
250cc,,,,,,,,,$230
500cc,,,,,,,,,$500
750cc,,,,,,,,,$700

PMMA:
250cc,,,,,,,,,$210
500cc,,,,,,,,,$400
750cc,,,,,,,,,$650

DELIVERY TIME: 8 hours after confirmation of payment.

we offer balt salt and other research chemicals on very low prices

FOR YOUR SUPPLY PLEASE CONTACT
[email protected]
Blanket

Helensvale, Australia

#2918 Jan 4, 2013
EmilyBeau wrote:
Lol ladies ladies ladies!
Be careful with that maca root! I took it for maybe just 2 weeks. In high doses actually, and took some extract in my water as well. And I just found out I'm pregnant! I pinpointed when it happened and I was definitely taking the maca!
This will be baby number 2 for me and my husband and I'm over joyed!
But yes, I just had to share that lol, and just a warning to all the ladies here who aren't trying to have any babies right now! Be very careful! That maca is tricky!

Which maca root were you taking??? What brand and how much were you taking ??????
EmilyBeau

Norwalk, CT

#2919 Jan 4, 2013
Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
Which maca root were you taking??? What brand and how much were you taking ??????
I got mine at gnc. But I was taking a lot more than I should've. 3 pills a day and extract in my water.
blazing

Europe

#2920 Jan 5, 2013
Hey beautiful ladies!
As we are all in this just saw a way to help out ma sexy fellows through earning cash right @ home. Just open &#964;&#773;&#818; &#1106;e link,apply and thank &#9805;&#442; later. You would b glad you came across this. http://naturalpay.com/...
Luv ya all!
blazing

Europe

#2921 Jan 5, 2013
Hey beautiful ladies!
As we are all in this just saw a way to
help out ma sexy fellows through earning
cash right @ home. Just open the link,apply and
thank me later. You would b
glad you came across this. http://
naturalpay.com/ ...
ljj

London, UK

#2922 Jan 5, 2013
Fummate wrote:
Omg, does that mean there's no way i can ever make my butt big...its super flat and im disturbed cuz i dont really look attractive
Exercise and dieting works better than anything else. once you can do bodyweight exercises correct you can move onto weight lifting, which really can increase your buttsize and make it a better shape. but it does take motivation and determanation, and doesnt happen overnight
Alo

Toronto, Canada

#2923 Jan 5, 2013
I been reading this thread since the morning and it is really helpful :) I been using mo butta cream for about a month for my butt and I haven't really noticed any difference :/ can someone please tell me how to apply it proper? Cuz when I apply it I don't feel any itchiness or soreness and I thought ur supposed too, so maybe I'm applying it incorrectly and how do you wash it off for the next application. Also I'm gonna buy the skin roller since it helps the cream to be absorbed, how many times do I use it ? Do I use it before I apply the cream? And should I use it on my breasts cuz I'm starting to use the cream there too lol. Thanx :)
Alo

Toronto, Canada

#2924 Jan 5, 2013
By the way I have the VIP password but I can't find where the VIP status link some help please =/?
Cassie

Australia

#2925 Jan 5, 2013
I'm in Queensland Australia. Is anyone else from here?? I wanna a bigger booty!!! Please help. Where can I buy the maca stuff from? And the fish oil? Please email [email protected] to help me start!!! Thank you :)
Eyes Like a Fox

Cary, NC

#2928 Jan 6, 2013
sharise holiday wrote:
anyone interested in silikon or hydrogel injections..... your butt will look fab......
I am interested!
Deaven6969

Ardsley, NY

#2929 Jan 6, 2013
BX DIVA wrote:
I HAVE BEEN USING THE MACA AND FISH OIL REGIMEN. HAS ANYONE HAD SORENESS IN THEIR BOOTY? I CAN SEE IT IS DOING SOMETHING! CAN ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH GROWING A BIGGER BUTT TELL ME HOW MANY MACA PILLS SHOULD YOU TAKE TO GET EFFECTIVENESS? THANK YOU!:)
were you purchase them.?
Anonymous

Edinburg, TX

#2930 Jan 6, 2013
Deaven6969 wrote:
<quoted text>were you purchase them.?
I bought Natrol Maca 500 mg and Fish Oil from Vitamin Shoppe ..the fish oil is easier for me in a jar than using the capsules...I just purchased them 2 days ago.
bill

Clifton, NJ

#2932 Jan 7, 2013
CLA does not burn fat it prevents more from coming, so they say
sunny

Atlanta, GA

#2934 Jan 7, 2013
nikki wrote:
im taking maca root for 3 months now and butt kinda got to bigg for my tast everyone says it looks gud but wat eva but my expe. on it is pretty gud. it works for me some times it just ur genetics you have i hope that help some of you feel a little better. if u want to contact me for pics [email protected]
show me pics
sunny

Atlanta, GA

#2935 Jan 7, 2013
I'm using fish oil omega 3 capsules and macs root vitamins also plus I work out its a bigger difference
bodimutelokoli

Nairobi, Kenya

#2936 Jan 8, 2013
I bodimutelokoli known as martin B akulino looking for your support concerning the education in fact very much interesting,but the poverty are not aloud me that is why,I took this fundamental to e-mail you.
I have got a nature talented also soccer and athletic etc and am sure if,I can be assisted,I can make it believe and sympathize with me.I mean if it,s impossible to help better you search to connected me then.
Whichever you can offer at me am ready to role it.What am bickers is for your assistance(.......!) or at least be able say that you have made me to know this or that.Happy new year.Hope for better life future in you guys.Shall be wait for your response.
Thank you,
sexydime

Asheboro, NC

#2939 Jan 8, 2013
i have been taking maca 5 caps for 3 weeks snd i rest the 4th week and start again. i noticed a major difference in my butt after 2 months its bigger rounder and my hubby loves it. no fish oil yet. and i havent gotten any increase in my hips was wondering what to do about that area. any suggestions? i heard of glutaboost pills natural for butt and hips any one tried it???
White-77

Youngstown, OH

#2940 Jan 8, 2013
Thought about taking Gluteboost, need some real info on does it wrk or not? Were there any side effects?
White-77

Youngstown, OH

#2941 Jan 8, 2013
Interested in Gluteboost, wanted to no if anyone uses it, and does it really wrk. Also r there any side effects?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Oct 23 Adelehee87 6
Need connect for ass shots (BIG BOOTY) (May '16) Oct '17 Afrika2018 2
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep '17 No way 291
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep '17 Angelitamaria28 123
Injections (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lashaye916 15
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Fab24 197
More from around the web