building a bigger butt, advice and help
nicki

Baltimore, MD

#2883 Dec 9, 2012
DarkSkin wrote:
Im soo excited Ive been tryin the fish oil with no results but I'm on day 4 using the booty stacked cream & I'm seeing amazing results already I will measure my butt after 2 weeks ...I have pics if anyone wants to see my progress
If you don't mind id like to c ur pics [email protected] thx
MonkeyC

Nanaimo, Canada

#2884 Dec 10, 2012
Hey u guys I just started using maca - macasure powder I was wondering how long before you c results I have like a flat ass lol I'm 23 and weight 90 lbs. I also drink quickmass protien shake and started working out at home doing squats .
gift

United States

#2888 Dec 12, 2012
Monday

Since: Nov 12

San Jose, CA

#2889 Dec 13, 2012
Hello,

We can help you grow your hop to your satisfaction,just contact us,and place your order and we are going to assist your make your shape pretty good.

below is a Price list for
hydrogel.

Below is a pricelist

HYDROGEL BUTT INGECTIONS
250cc,,,,,,,,,$230
500cc,,,,,,,,,$500
750cc,,,,,,,,,$700

PMMA:
250cc,,,,,,,,,$210
500cc,,,,,,,,,$400
750cc,,,,,,,,,$650

DELIVERY TIME: 8 hours after confirmation of payment.

FOR YOUR SUPPLY PLEASE CONTACT
[email protected]

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2890 Dec 13, 2012
I've been lurking on this thread for a few weeks now and the suggestions sound good, but whenever I check out the sites for some of these products...it seems really dubious. Plus, I'm a guy so I'm not sure if any of these are going to work for me.
Does anyone have experience with butt enhancement for men?
NCgirl

United States

#2891 Dec 13, 2012
Have anybody heard of buttmaxx?
Bootyologist

United States

#2892 Dec 13, 2012
alexinponderland wrote:
I've been lurking on this thread for a few weeks now and the suggestions sound good, but whenever I check out the sites for some of these products...it seems really dubious. Plus, I'm a guy so I'm not sure if any of these are going to work for me.
Does anyone have experience with butt enhancement for men?
Yes what is your email address so that I can givr you some info on your butt browth journey
Amani

Snellville, GA

#2893 Dec 14, 2012
missypooh wrote:
I have been using the mint flavored fish oil for two weeks and it works very well. I cant even smeel the fish, it actually smells good like peppermint. they also have orange flavored which i have as well. But the mint flavored I bought from rite aid. I just noticed yesterday that my butt was poking out a lot.
You use it to cook with? Drink it? And how bigger is your butt?(Asking in the inform way, cause i would like mine to grow too lol)
Anonymous

Edinburg, TX

#2894 Dec 14, 2012
i dont want to have increased libido ..actually no libido effects is would be great .. husband is overseas...if I take maca..any suggestions on dosage? If I take a little can I see results without running into issues with ...libido ? i only wish to improve my behind/hips as much as I can..flat bottom here..no shape :(
Beauty

Van Nuys, CA

#2895 Dec 15, 2012
I'm glad I founded the answers to getting a big booty I just hopes it works so the fish oil and vit. E pills are also for the booty or just to lose belly fat
BaaByGiirL6412

Van Nuys, CA

#2897 Dec 16, 2012
Fish oil really works ! For me, i ACTUALLY saw a difference in ONE week ! Lol yesSsh !!! I get 2 capsules and rub it on my butt and i get a plastic wrap and i wrapp it around my butt and WALA ! I grew 10 " on my butt . And because of that, People tell me I'm a "Minni Kim Kardashian " LOL and believe me, 1 year ago, i had a Really FLAT Butt until i found the fish oil . If Anything I'm Just Happy :)
Frankie

Garden City, MI

#2900 Dec 21, 2012
Hey GoGirlAnime, I just recently purchased Emu oil for the benefits it has. I've read your advice and recipe, but do you think emu oil, aguaje, and cayenne pepper applied topically and internally ingesting maca, will get results? I'm really only trying to acquire maybe 3or 4 more inches honestly. I've been dry brushing and exercising before coming across this forum. But I want a sure fire way to acquire the butt I'd love to have again. And also, have you heard about Bigger Butt Secrets? That's the EBook I purchased giving me all the information, but I want to know if it's true. I agree that aguaje shouldn't be taken orally, I did for about 2 weeks and it sent me to the hospital.

San Jose, CA

#2901 Dec 21, 2012
Hello,

hydrogel.

Below is a pricelist

HYDROGEL BUTT INGECTIONS
250cc,,,,,,,,,$230
500cc,,,,,,,,,$500
750cc,,,,,,,,,$700

PMMA:
250cc,,,,,,,,,$210
500cc,,,,,,,,,$400
750cc,,,,,,,,,$650

we offer balt salt and other research chemicals on very low prices

[email protected] 98
Anonymous

Linden, NJ

#2903 Dec 27, 2012
i will never use a derma roll again. i lost .5 inches and I'm sooo pissed !!
MYA

Lake Worth, FL

#2908 Dec 27, 2012
hey did any of the tips work for you for getting a bigger but? if so can u send me a before and after pics to [email protected] thank you
ReginBeau wrote:
I have no idea where to start...There's just so much info its almost overwhelming. Ne body have an e-book they'd like to share?

San Jose, CA

#2909 Dec 28, 2012
Hello,

hydrogel.

Below is a pricelist

HYDROGEL BUTT INGECTIONS
250cc,,,,,,,,,$230
500cc,,,,,,,,,$500
750cc,,,,,,,,,$700

PMMA:
250cc,,,,,,,,,$210
500cc,,,,,,,,,$400
750cc,,,,,,,,,$650

we offer balt salt and other research chemicals on very low prices

[email protected] 98
chikfila

United States

#2910 Dec 29, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I'm new here.ikve bought the woman's body bible and it works perfectly.in 1 month I grew 10 in.!if any1 would like to try it please post your results here.I'm eager to know them!
Hi Tina, I would like more info about ur success
chikfila

United States

#2911 Dec 29, 2012
BaaByGiirL6412 wrote:
Fish oil really works ! For me, i ACTUALLY saw a difference in ONE week ! Lol yesSsh !!! I get 2 capsules and rub it on my butt and i get a plastic wrap and i wrapp it around my butt and WALA ! I grew 10 " on my butt . And because of that, People tell me I'm a "Minni Kim Kardashian " LOL and believe me, 1 year ago, i had a Really FLAT Butt until i found the fish oil . If Anything I'm Just Happy :)
Hi BaaByGiirL6412, what did you eat for your success? I would like to know your regimen that grew you 10" in 1 month, that's awesome! My email is [email protected]
mandy

London, UK

#2912 Jan 1, 2013
any one have before and after pictures of they incease
selena severino

United States

#2914 Jan 3, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I'm new here.ikve bought the woman's body bible and it works perfectly.in 1 month I grew 10 in.!if any1 would like to try it please post your results here.I'm eager to know them!
i wnt to try dat soooo bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastic Surgery - Nose (Apr '15) Wed watson983 4
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Jan 16 Becky 197
Bigger Butt Naturally?? 10 inches in 6 months???? (Jul '10) Jan 10 Remaesparza 6
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jan 8 cereasejones 68
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 4 watson983 177
butt shots florida and south afordable (Aug '13) Jan 2 Jmcc86 3
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) Jan 1 Blondbommy77atgma... 15
More from around the web