building a bigger butt, advice and help
Tasty girl

United States

#2835 Nov 11, 2012
Hey am I rubbing the Macs on my butt with the fish oil or taking it by mouth . But what are the side effects
Injected Butt Disasters

United States

#2836 Nov 11, 2012
justwondering37 wrote:
<quoted text>yes my email is [email protected]

injected butt injections
EmilyBeau

Norwalk, CT

#2838 Nov 12, 2012
Anyone using wild yam or puerira please tell me if I should take them in pill form or extract?
Red head

United States

#2839 Nov 12, 2012
On a scale from 1-10 how bad does the fish oil smell?

Since: Oct 12

Charlotte, NC

#2840 Nov 12, 2012
Im soo excited Ive been tryin the fish oil with no results but I'm on day 4 using the booty stacked cream & I'm seeing amazing results already I will measure my butt after 2 weeks ...I have pics if anyone wants to see my progress
BuffDaBody

United States

#2841 Nov 13, 2012
DarkSkin wrote:
Im soo excited Ive been tryin the fish oil with no results but I'm on day 4 using the booty stacked cream & I'm seeing amazing results already I will measure my butt after 2 weeks ...I have pics if anyone wants to see my progress
I would love to see pics of your results.
BuffDaBody

United States

#2842 Nov 13, 2012
EmilyBeau wrote:
Anyone using wild yam or puerira please tell me if I should take them in pill form or extract?
I've been using wild yam for a month and I have wonderful hip growth. My hips are amazing. As far as extra butt growth wild yam really does not show results butt it will build sexy muscle/fat around the hips. I never had hips until now and I love wild yam. I'm going to use wild yam for a year for major results. I'm currently 47 inch in my hips YES!!! I love wild yam the best kept secret.
jaz

United States

#2843 Nov 14, 2012
DarkSkin wrote:
*******YES CAN U PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PICS AND ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET CREAM FROM? MY EMAIL IS: [email protected]
lizbeth

United States

#2845 Nov 14, 2012
gogirlanime wrote:
Sooooo some bad news ladies :( I talked to the FDA and a lawyer and it looks like it will cost much more than two grand to get my business started. I have to buy a food handling license, business insurance, register my business name, etc and that's going to cost an arm and a leg
B-U-T
What I can afford and do legally for a couple thousand is still write my book. So I'm going to invest my time well for the next 2 months to write a damn good book about everything I know, backing it up with research.
It will include
-eating plan
-workout plan
-myths busted
-the best/worst ingredients
-how to make your own supplements/lotions
-where to get things the cheapest
-a workout book to take to the gym
-customer support
-the best techniques/regiments
-a free membership where I will keep you updated on new findings
-a 60-day money-back guarantee
-a membership to an online support forum for all ladies following my plan
-and some more stuff that I'm still thinking about
ALL FOR $15-$20 (I'm still figuring out everything)
and that's either cheaper or the same price as all other butt-enhancing books online only mine will be 100+ pages, including a workout book to take to the gym, a support membership with direct contact with me, a 60-day money-back guarantee, and a membership to an online forum.
So again... what do you think?
If the book is a success I will be able to make enough money to invest in making the products to follow with it.
i think thts a good idea, i would deffenaely buy it, 1 question if i mix the meca powder n aguaje nd fish oil n vitimin e nd rub it on my butt will it work ??
lizbeth

United States

#2846 Nov 14, 2012
DarkSkin wrote:
i would love to c them my emals [email protected] ;))
lizbeth

United States

#2847 Nov 15, 2012
damm it i think i got the wrong maca pills:/ there raw maca capsules, the called maca power, fuge i read it wrong..the brand name is navitas naturals, there 500mg , would they still work?? please some get bk at me asap:/
lizbeth

United States

#2848 Nov 15, 2012
MiSsY wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the kind of work outs you do and how many you set and rep wise. Like it's better to do 5 sets of 12-15 squats one day then the next day do 5 sets of 12-15 lunges. Use other exercises too like donkey kicks (look on youtube for more if you want). And it's important to rest for 2 days to allow the muscle to grow. As for the maca, I hear Natrol and Nativas are the best (I use Nativas). But two weeks is a bit soon to see results so just keep at it and you'll see a difference soon enough.

hey girl, i got some maca power pills thing it said maca powder but the brand name is navitas naturals r those lyk yours? n it says made with organic maca there 500mg would they work aswell??
Mz mai

Everett, WA

#2849 Nov 16, 2012
I was just wondering if any off these pills also make your hips wider?
Buffdabody

Brooklyn, NY

#2850 Nov 18, 2012
Can u email everything I need to know about getting a bigger butt..
AZGirl

United States

#2851 Nov 18, 2012
Hey y'all IV been wanting2try so many products I've herd of,reading reviews,[email protected] I have some what of wide hips but almost no booty, I just want to know,besides lower body workouts(I do) what can give me the fullness&roundness I need? Any1 who used isosensual have good resaults yet?
missmissy

Golden, CO

#2852 Nov 18, 2012
how will u know how much of each herb to use
JustMe

United States

#2853 Nov 19, 2012
I Want A Bigger Booty... At School I Am, " No Booty Judy! "
Anonymous

Linden, NJ

#2854 Nov 20, 2012
AZGirl wrote:
Hey y'all IV been wanting2try so many products I've herd of,reading reviews,[email protected] I have some what of wide hips but almost no booty, I just want to know,besides lower body workouts(I do) what can give me the fullness&roundness I need? Any1 who used isosensual have good resaults yet?
I've been using isosensual for about three weeks now and my butt is already getting rounder. i also just started using the mo butta thicking soap before applying isosensual and i can really feel them working together. make sure your using weights w your lower body workouts are you won't see results
sherrie

Charlotte, NC

#2855 Nov 20, 2012
I am very interested in the hydrogel injection whre cn I find them @ n do u hve any pictures of anyones results . An how many injection to I need to gt a great result
mar

United States

#2857 Nov 25, 2012
Attention. I started taking maca pills to gain a bigger butt n i went to the dr. About two months later n found out they messed my hormones bad to the point of a brain tumor.b very careful ladies please.i didnt even go thru a whole body n i do not have any other health problems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep '17 No way 292
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep '17 Angelitamaria28 123
Injections (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lashaye916 15
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Fab24 198
Plastic Surgery Bolivia with Makeover Travel Aug '17 classybeauty 1
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jul '17 Luis Rivera 5
More from around the web