Couple's Thai hotel death remains a mystery
A GRIEVING family will never know for certain how an elderly Boston couple came to die in their Thai hotel room together, even though experts fear they could have been poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Standard.
#1 Nov 24, 2011
It's common knowledge they died from inhaling insecticide spray the Hotel used inside the room illegally to rid the room of bedbugs. Gee, even if Sponge Bob was the investigator he could have figured out this one. Too bad no one will admit it.
Add your comments below
|Penicillin and effects||Oct '16||dde2||14|
|Testing for anthrax||Jul '16||happysheepnz||1|
|Can anyone identify this?||Jun '16||Court||1|
|GP-HELPER, the new pathology APP (Feb '16)||Feb '16||GP-HELPER||1|
|Winnipeg man mistakenly diagnosed with cancer (Jan '16)||Jan '16||Mjc36||1|
|Breast cancer histopathology reports understanding (Jan '16)||Jan '16||radhakrishna||1|
|STAT, ASAP, or not, what is your opinion on ord... (Jan '16)||Jan '16||brians34||1|
Find what you want!
Search Pathology Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC