Doctor pedals for patients

Doctor pedals for patients

There are 1 comment on the Mississauga story from Sep 5, 2009, titled Doctor pedals for patients. In it, Mississauga reports that:

Pedal power. Dr. Bob Sauls, medical director of the palliative care unit at Credit Valley Hospital, will be riding 160-km to help raise funds for the unit's expansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

Gatineau, Canada

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Retired doctor thanked for care

Read the original story

Thursday Sep 3 | The Independent and Free Press

Dear editor, As a family living in the Halton Hills area for more than 20 years we have been very blessed to have Dr.

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton-hills-on...

Related Topix: Canada, Ontario, Family Practice, Medicine, Opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palliative Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Difficult Question... (Sep '10) Apr '18 Buffie Whitfield 2
News Tavares hospice may merge with Hospice of Citru... Mar '18 The Peoples Media 1
News African Americans less likely to use hospice ca... Feb '18 Yisraelite Suprem... 3
News Milton hospice group seeking new members:Commun... Jan '18 local GTA hosps i... 1
News Letters: When Doctors Help End Lives (Aug '17) Aug '17 Freedomofexpression 6
please help--advice needed (Feb '17) Feb '17 tommthumb 1
News Undocumented Immigrants Often Face Tough Health... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Quirky 22