Seen on TV & News Links

Full story: Fox4KC
Week of April 19 - April 25 www.navyweek.org/kansascity2010 For information about KCPL's appliance rebate program please visit www.kcplsave.com . Week of April 12 - April 18 Blanc Burgers and Bottles, located at 4710 Jefferson St., Kansas City, Mo. Full Story
Nancy

Independence, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2010
I am also a victim of a bank which refuses to acknowledge my payments. They accept them and have record of them, but the mortgage still shows I am three payments behind and they state I am in default. I have tried everything and frankly don't know what else to do. Each person I call has a different story to tell me as to why this is happening and how quickly it will be fixed, but it hasn't been fixed since Dec. 20o9. I saw the special tonite on the guy this happened to and they actually tried to sell his home on the courthouse steps. I also have a Making Homes Affordable reduction, but have been making the full payment anyway since they weren't crediting the payments to the account.

I need the contact information for the HUD program Home Free USA which was promised to be on this website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palliative Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palliative Care Dec 19 Ted Smith 1
Access to palliative care needed for all those ... Dec 15 Fiberals no help 1
Palliative care Nov '14 Zach 1
November is national home care and hospice month Nov '14 Calvin James 1
Cotswold Care Hospice is calling for more suppo... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Hospice care used more, but often too late (Feb '13) Sep '14 Robinwilliams 5
Should Medicare cover end-of-life discussions b... Sep '14 Harmony_Cannon 1
More from around the web