Free cancer screenings prompt checkups

Apr 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News 4 Jax

Diagnosed in 2010, ShirRay Gabriel was running the free head and neck cancer screening event at 21st Century Oncology on Wednesday night.A "I put my hand on the right side of my neck and noticed a nodule and put it off," Gabriel said.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
jaspreet

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

"los angeles therapist", "los angeles psychiatrist", "ADD doctor", "ADHD
doctor", "depression doctor", "best psychiatrist los angeles", "best depression doctor
Los Angeles".

Thanks for your help.
jaspreet

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

"los angeles therapist", "los angeles psychiatrist", "ADD doctor", "ADHD
doctor", "depression doctor", "best psychiatrist los angeles", "best depression doctor
Los Angeles".

Sometimes community centers will have shrinks you can talk to. I think they charge on sliding scale. The only problem is they are shrinks-in-training so they eventually leave. Some people don't have a problem with that though.
jassi

Ludhiana, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

"los angeles therapist", "los angeles psychiatrist", "ADD doctor", "ADHDdoctor", "depression doctor", "best psychiatrist los angeles", "best depression doctorLos Angeles".

Thanks for your informative post.
jashan

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

"los angeles therapist", "los angeles psychiatrist", "ADD doctor", "ADHDdoctor", "depression doctor", "best psychiatrist los angeles", "best depression doctorLos Angeles".

Thanks for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••