With Topics like opiod administration...

With Topics like opiod administration, Urinary Incontinence, NSAIDs,...

There are 2 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Sep 27, 2012, titled With Topics like opiod administration, Urinary Incontinence, NSAIDs,.... In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Audio-Digest Foundation, the largest independent publisher of Continuing Medical Education in the world, is releasing free written summaries of its anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, otolaryngology, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

New City, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
This is good. Information is always the key. I am hoping that this can be well disseminated. http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/vaginal-mes...

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 22, 2013
One of the advantages of technological advancements! This allows patients to learn more about their medical state with just a tap or swipe of their fingers through their Kindle whenever they need it. Being able to access this information via a portable device is not only convenient, it is a great help to patients with certain conditions. http://www.bladderslingrecall.us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $20M cancer center opens today in Clifton Park Oct 29 Mayor P 2
News Alarming Facts About African American Women and... Oct '15 niddy 6
Myofibroblastic Sarcoma Sep '15 cristina_andreeav 1
News Depression common after serious illness or medi... Aug '15 Jaimie 6
News Wilmot Cancer Institute welcomes two physicians Aug '15 Dr Lewek 2
News Genomic fingerprint may predict aggressive pros... Jul '15 Spotted Girl 1
News New Drug Shows Potential for Blood Cancer Jun '15 Johnwillton 2
More from around the web