Letters to the Magazine Editor

Letters to the Magazine Editor

There are 4 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Letters to the Magazine Editor. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

More Side Effects? In 2001 my wife received chemotherapy for lung cancer. One of the side effects was "chemobrain." Her symptoms were different from those mentioned in "The Cloud Over Chemotherapy" . She became ornery, mean-spirited, and derogatory, which was completely opposite from her normal self.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Meryl Kaplan

Danvers, MA

#1 May 4, 2009
Driving through Melrose and Saugus I've noticed the bright new street signs, and wondered "why not Lynnfield." I've been a resident for going on 12 years on Lynnrook Road: oh wait I mean Lynnbrook Road, the B has been covered for as long as I've been here. What about a spring pick me up for the residents of South Lynnfield that live off the dreaded Salem Street, we deserve it.
Meryl Kaplan

Danvers, MA

#2 May 4, 2009
Driving through the towns of Melrose and Saugus I've noticed the bright new street signs, and wondered, why not Lynnfield. I've lived on Lynnrook Road for 11 years, oh excuse me Lynnbrook Road, you see the B has been that long. The residents of South Lynnfield, the people that live off Salem Street, deserve something a little extra special. We all no why!!!
Hamza
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Savion
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Identical Twins Diagnosed With Same Rare Cancer... Sep 27 Stephany McDowell 1
News Microsoft wants to 'solve cancer' with computer... Sep 20 Stephany McDowell 2
News Cancer-risk genetic testing reports can vary fr... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Retired Ringling Bros. circus elephants have a ... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Want a Brca Test? Some Insurers Require Genetic... Sep 14 Stephany McDowell 3
News Inheriting a Greater Risk of Cancer Sep 10 Stephany McDowell 1
News Cancer "Moon Shot" Plans Should Include Tumor P... Sep 8 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web