FDA Approves Cometriq (cabozantinib) ...

FDA Approves Cometriq (cabozantinib) to Treat Rare Type of Thyroid Cancer

There are 6 comments on the Drugs.com story from Nov 29, 2012, titled FDA Approves Cometriq (cabozantinib) to Treat Rare Type of Thyroid Cancer. In it, Drugs.com reports that:

November 29, 2012 -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Cometriq to treat medullary thyroid cancer that has spread to other parts of the body .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Drugs.com.

dailyrx

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Cometriq has a very specific use. Is it for you? Read up on it here: http://www.rxwiki.com/cometriq
dailyrx

Austin, TX

#2 Nov 30, 2012
To learn more about how Cometriq works, and it it's for you, check out this detailed description: http://www.rxwiki.com/cometriq
Faisal

Egypt

#3 May 13, 2013
I am looking for cometriq for my father. I have no way to get it locally so currently i look options abroad. I will pay any price but it has to be from a licensed pharmacy.
Adir

Israel

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Hello I hope this is still relevant...Try the following www.IsraMeds.com they are the best at procuring hard to get medications. They helped us with getting cabozatinib. Their telephone number is 97289322831

Good Luck
Adi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Yes i agree with Adir . we buy Cometriq from Isarmeds .in the past for my grandfather. they deliver world wide. also i have a friend in China who buy from them . she says that they have a staf who can speak Chinese
Joe

Or Akiva, Israel

#6 Feb 26, 2014
Actually, we have been buying Trientine/Syprine and other medicines for our relatives that lives in China from OnConsult.com .
I am very happy with their service and professional staff physicians.

God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Genomic fingerprint may predict aggressive pros... Jul 21 Spotted Girl 1
News Depression common after serious illness or medi... Jul 13 Jaimie 3
News New Drug Shows Potential for Blood Cancer Jun '15 Johnwillton 2
News $20M cancer center opens today in Clifton Park Jun '15 Dennis S 1
News Researchers hail new cancer treatment that unlo... Jun '15 Hypothetical 1
News CTCA Oncologist Discusses Cancer Risks Among Mi... May '15 Ms Louisiana 1
News Risk of a calamity if North haze not tackled ur... Apr '15 norman 1
More from around the web