Knoxville woman opens up about positi...

Knoxville woman opens up about positive BRCA test and double mastectomy

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from May 14, 2013, titled Knoxville woman opens up about positive BRCA test and double mastectomy. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

"I started having bad mammograms, not in the sense that I had cancer, but just findings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Homemaker

Cosby, TN

#1 May 15, 2013
It is amazing how we as some poor, some middle class women go through the same if not more issues than Angelina Jolie and nothing is ever mentioned, but let something happen to the money people and wow how it is blown up in the media. Just remember Jolie is not the only one going thru issues like this. Many women suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Identical Twins Diagnosed With Same Rare Cancer... 2 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Microsoft wants to 'solve cancer' with computer... Sep 20 Stephany McDowell 2
News Cancer-risk genetic testing reports can vary fr... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Retired Ringling Bros. circus elephants have a ... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Want a Brca Test? Some Insurers Require Genetic... Sep 14 Stephany McDowell 3
News Inheriting a Greater Risk of Cancer Sep 10 Stephany McDowell 1
News Cancer "Moon Shot" Plans Should Include Tumor P... Sep 8 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web