Clinical Remissions In Three Otherwis...

Clinical Remissions In Three Otherwise Intractable Cancers Signal The ...

There are 2 comments on the MediLexicon story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Clinical Remissions In Three Otherwise Intractable Cancers Signal The .... In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation announced more stunning results of its pioneering clinical studies of Rexin-G, the world's first and, so far only, tumor-targeted genetic medicine to be validated in the clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

George Cooper

Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 14, 2009
This agent has orphan drug status via the FDA as well as Fast Track Designation in a number of solid tumors, so it is probably not without some credibility.

I wonder why on earth is there nothing in the prostate cancer literature or web sites about it?
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MALAT1 is a driver for metastasis Oct 20 Kirkits 1
News Yale Expert Speaks on Metastatic Breast Cancer ... Oct 17 Stephany McDowell 1
News Breast cancer diagnosis: When to seek a second ... Oct 8 Javk 1
News Identical Twins Diagnosed With Same Rare Cancer... Sep 27 Stephany McDowell 1
News Microsoft wants to 'solve cancer' with computer... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 2
News Cancer-risk genetic testing reports can vary fr... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Retired Ringling Bros. circus elephants have a ... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web