Estrogen Pills Can Benefit Women With...

Estrogen Pills Can Benefit Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer, Study Finds

There are 2 comments on the Science Daily story from Dec 27, 2008, titled Estrogen Pills Can Benefit Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer, Study Finds. In it, Science Daily reports that:

In fact, their doctors give them drugs to get rid of the hormone because it can fuel the growth of breast cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Science Daily.

Gail Perry

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2008
Here's the problem with this article: the title is very misleading. A SMALL subset of women whose breast cancer has spread would benefit from estrogen in very specifically controlled circumstances for specific clinical reasons.

Women who think this might be right for them should 1) talk to their oncologists and 2)insist that the doctor read the actual research.
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MALAT1 is a driver for metastasis Oct 20 Kirkits 1
News Yale Expert Speaks on Metastatic Breast Cancer ... Oct 17 Stephany McDowell 1
News Breast cancer diagnosis: When to seek a second ... Oct 8 Javk 1
News Identical Twins Diagnosed With Same Rare Cancer... Sep 27 Stephany McDowell 1
News Microsoft wants to 'solve cancer' with computer... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 2
News Cancer-risk genetic testing reports can vary fr... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Retired Ringling Bros. circus elephants have a ... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web