Raila: Govt to step up efforts to control cancer

Jul 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kenya Broadcasting Corporation

Speaking when he visited veteran politician Martin Shikuku who is recuperating from prostate cancer at the Texas Cancer Center in Nairobi, Prime Minister Raila Odinga decried the increasing cases of cancer in the country.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012
Neigh_bor A_post_el

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

To PM Raila Odinga, Dear Sir: I have been to Kenya many times. Have many house churches and members there in 'fishers of man" Churches-Kenya...Reg..with Kenya Societies Act.
I have Gift of Healing agianst Aids and Cancer and epilepsy etc. etc. My ministry is well known to your vice President Mr. Kalonzo Musyoka and former Pres. the Honorable Daniel Moi.
Please help me set up visit to cancer wards in Kenya... This Gift has emptied several AIDS wards..even at the Aga Kahn Hospiital in Mombassa. I minister to all races and religions. Please accept my prayers for your success in fighting cancer. But there is a Gift of Healing that heals cancer and other ailments. Help pave my wat to get to them. I will pay my own travel expenses...just help make the way to the sick and suffering...
Syed Mohsin Ahmed

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Hi,PM Raila I am an Engineer for Radiation Therapy equipment installed at The Aga Khan Hospital.

I am from Pakistan.

We together can fight against cancer.

I love to help Kenyans on very high tech equipment to fight against cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••