Casper women knit prosthetics for cancer patients

There are 2 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Casper women knit prosthetics for cancer patients. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Lauren Groves talks with other volunteers while knitting bosom buddies with the group on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

carolyn

Livingston, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2012
I would like to start making bossom buddies in the area in which I live. livingston Tx. can you give details or pattern
baileycga@hotmail.com
Scotty

New City, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2012
You should take note that there are a number of people around the world who have been victimized by defective hip replacement devices such as the ones manufactured by DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. It is a subsidiary company of Johnson&Johnson. Legal professionals say that several clients have initiated court actions against Johnson and Johnson. They were among those affected by the failures and defects (e.g. fractures, displacements, loosening) of DePuy devices.

More information here: http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CTCA Oncologist Discusses Cancer Risks Among Mi... May 8 Ms Louisiana 1
News Risk of a calamity if North haze not tackled ur... Apr 27 norman 1
News To Your Good Health: Mental health doctors impo... Apr 26 HumanSpirit 2
News To battle cancer, choose oncologist with care (May '08) Apr '15 VoteJoe 31
News Valerie Harper to Keynote Extraordinary Healer ... Apr '15 _Learsi 1
News Author Robert B. Marcus Jr. Promotes His Politi... Apr '15 Waffle_Eris 1
News What doctor thinks about 'Jolie effect' Mar '15 Disclaimer 5
More from around the web