New Drugs May Help Immune System Fight Cancer

Jun 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVI

Patients battling certain lung, skin and kidney cancers may benefit from a new type of cancer treatment that harnesses and boosts a patient's immune system to shrink tumors, if early research pans out.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2012

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

"may" isnt gonna cut it for some people...

Since: Mar 12

U.K

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

umm, well it's not like chemotherapy/it's side effects ever killed anyone is it (sarcasm), so i say it's worth continuing with any drug therapy that may lead to a better treatment, everything has side-effects it depends on whether or not they can be overcome. the risks involved with medicines seems to be proportional to the risk of the disease they're treating.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
Pharma marketing always begins with their latest miracle drug, and ends in a nightmare scenario for consumers. Search ANY Pharma company name with the word lawsuit and you'll see they are in a perpetual circle of product and lawsuit.
agree
memento lenny

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Immune System:

Body’s self-defense mechanisms: T-Cells and B-Cells, natural killer cells, phagocytes, major histocompatibility complex antigens (MHC’s).

Clinical Applications: transplantation surgery, autoimmune disease, AIDS.
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

What ever happened to our immune system? Oh yeah over vaccination has suppressed and crippled it and now it attacks our own bodies or can't fight cancer like its supposed to. Pharma ideas seem to maim and kill us one way or another. Quit playing GOD for profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••