Biomarker Linked to Aggressive Breast...

Biomarker Linked to Aggressive Breast Cancers, Poor Outcomes in African-Americans

There are 1 comment on the Newswise story from Dec 8, 2013, titled Biomarker Linked to Aggressive Breast Cancers, Poor Outcomes in African-Americans. In it, Newswise reports that:

Among African-American women with breast cancer, increased levels of the protein HSET were associated with worse breast cancer outcomes, according to results presented here at the Sixth AACR Conference on the Science of Cancer Health Disparities in Racial/Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved, held Dec. 6-9.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswise.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Now all we need is to outfit one of our Minuteman ICBMs with a warhead filled with HSET & launch it towards Africa.
No, not Africa, but the inner city US. Most in Africa now are better people than the African-Americans here.

As for the cancer, I bet high dose vitamin D and leading a low-stress life would help a lot in terms of prevention. One study shows that meditation changes DNA over time in a beneficial manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Depression common after serious illness or medi... Aug 3 Jaimie 6
News Wilmot Cancer Institute welcomes two physicians Aug 1 Dr Lewek 2
News Genomic fingerprint may predict aggressive pros... Jul '15 Spotted Girl 1
News New Drug Shows Potential for Blood Cancer Jun '15 Johnwillton 2
News $20M cancer center opens today in Clifton Park Jun '15 Dennis S 1
News Researchers hail new cancer treatment that unlo... Jun '15 Hypothetical 1
News CTCA Oncologist Discusses Cancer Risks Among Mi... May '15 Ms Louisiana 1
More from around the web