First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

Marietta, GA

#22 Jul 16, 2010
pam wrote:
sounds like you need to douche
Do not, That washes out the vagina's natural bacteria and you are more likely to get a vaginal infection. If you are not experiencing ichtiness (which often happens more at night), a fishy smell, and you are not red, you should be okay. Often with yeast infections, the discharge is either thick like cottage cheese or very very thin and watery
taytay123

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Oct 3, 2010
You probaly need to save cause thats what happened to me after i shave and pain and wetness went away
alexis

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Dec 23, 2010
alyssa call 658-15-94 wrote:
have sex because if your horney you get wet
thats not the kinda wet shes talking about.
rifleman1

Rockmart, GA

#25 Mar 17, 2011
milf wrote:
I Have the exact problem but I had yeast infection. it was icky but got over it had perscibed meds. Then i get this clear wet stuff when im in the mood.
That is normal
Wet kookas

United States

#26 Apr 13, 2011
Geez this stuff is funny as he'll ppl minimoo ,wet vajayjays lolAnd in the end the girl that wrote the first post replys to say she ended up having an STD jerryspringer don't even need a show ppl can just google things
karla25

Libertyville, IL

#27 Jul 7, 2011
hey im 16 years old and im a virgen, i have had oral sex.. its been like 2 or 3 year that ive noticed that im always wet its smells funy too..what is it?? can it go away??
lala

United States

#28 Nov 27, 2011
It depends on the odor.. fishy is usually b.v. - bacterial vaginosis and is cured with vaginaly inserted metro gel prescribed by a gyn, at night for 5 nights. I have never had a yeast infection but it sounds like a possibility as well, either way the foul odor is not normal and requires the attention of a gyn. Good luck
tisha

Johannesburg, South Africa

#30 Dec 14, 2011
I'm 22 and I need yo help iv been slpng wit my boyfriend without condoms and now I'm hvng this fishy smell on my vaginal and my wet smells on my pents tht I hv to charge..
amila

UK

#31 Apr 20, 2012
I have dis problem in my Vigina always wet sumthing smelling like I was after having sex its been 2weeks
Xavier

Atlanta, GA

#32 Aug 12, 2012
A bad smelling vagina is usually caused by the food a woman eats. As for it being always wet, you may need to consult a doctor for that because it can mean a lot of things. http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/
Cassandra

Mississauga, Canada

#33 Aug 15, 2012
My Vagina just gets wet when i start playing with my self or sometimes it is just wet but not leaking wet and not getting my panties wet....
Aiza S

Scranton, PA

#34 Apr 5, 2013
Certain vaginal problems such as yeast infection may actually happen without having sexual intercourse. It is normally caused by the overgrowth of certain natural microorganisms in the vagina. It's best to talk to a doctor about this problem for proper treatment and prevention as yeast infection may also actually recur. I also came across some posts at bladdermeshlawsuit.us/ what-is-transvaginal-mesh-and- what-is-it-used-for/ that has more info about vaginal problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abort... (Apr '14) 2 hr Superwilly 5
The week in review: Election fallout, the fate ... Nov 19 larry 1
Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) Nov 19 huey goins 25
Male ob/gyns are perfectly fine Nov 19 eddiek 87
sex problems Nov 18 trapphousegodess530 1
Gynecology Exam Guide: What To Expect On Your F... (Mar '14) Nov 17 Palerider 14
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Nov 17 kayy 2,071

Obstetrics and Gynecology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE