Help

Marietta, GA

#22 Jul 16, 2010
pam wrote:
sounds like you need to douche
Do not, That washes out the vagina's natural bacteria and you are more likely to get a vaginal infection. If you are not experiencing ichtiness (which often happens more at night), a fishy smell, and you are not red, you should be okay. Often with yeast infections, the discharge is either thick like cottage cheese or very very thin and watery
taytay123

United States

#23 Oct 3, 2010
You probaly need to save cause thats what happened to me after i shave and pain and wetness went away
alexis

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Dec 23, 2010
alyssa call 658-15-94 wrote:
have sex because if your horney you get wet
thats not the kinda wet shes talking about.
rifleman1

Rockmart, GA

#25 Mar 17, 2011
milf wrote:
I Have the exact problem but I had yeast infection. it was icky but got over it had perscibed meds. Then i get this clear wet stuff when im in the mood.
That is normal
Wet kookas

United States

#26 Apr 13, 2011
Geez this stuff is funny as he'll ppl minimoo ,wet vajayjays lolAnd in the end the girl that wrote the first post replys to say she ended up having an STD jerryspringer don't even need a show ppl can just google things
karla25

Melrose Park, IL

#27 Jul 7, 2011
hey im 16 years old and im a virgen, i have had oral sex.. its been like 2 or 3 year that ive noticed that im always wet its smells funy too..what is it?? can it go away??
lala

United States

#28 Nov 27, 2011
It depends on the odor.. fishy is usually b.v. - bacterial vaginosis and is cured with vaginaly inserted metro gel prescribed by a gyn, at night for 5 nights. I have never had a yeast infection but it sounds like a possibility as well, either way the foul odor is not normal and requires the attention of a gyn. Good luck
tisha

Johannesburg, South Africa

#30 Dec 14, 2011
I'm 22 and I need yo help iv been slpng wit my boyfriend without condoms and now I'm hvng this fishy smell on my vaginal and my wet smells on my pents tht I hv to charge..
amila

UK

#31 Apr 20, 2012
I have dis problem in my Vigina always wet sumthing smelling like I was after having sex its been 2weeks
Xavier

Lodz, Poland

#32 Aug 12, 2012
A bad smelling vagina is usually caused by the food a woman eats. As for it being always wet, you may need to consult a doctor for that because it can mean a lot of things. http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/
Cassandra

Mississauga, Canada

#33 Aug 15, 2012
My Vagina just gets wet when i start playing with my self or sometimes it is just wet but not leaking wet and not getting my panties wet....
Aiza S

Oman

#34 Apr 5, 2013
Certain vaginal problems such as yeast infection may actually happen without having sexual intercourse. It is normally caused by the overgrowth of certain natural microorganisms in the vagina. It's best to talk to a doctor about this problem for proper treatment and prevention as yeast infection may also actually recur. I also came across some posts at bladdermeshlawsuit.us/ what-is-transvaginal-mesh-and- what-is-it-used-for/ that has more info about vaginal problems.
Maphumulo

Europe

#36 Apr 19, 2015
Im alwys wet without hving sex en smell discharge
zee

South Africa

#37 Apr 21, 2015
Hy I'm 22years old nd I hve this prplm I think its be 3 or 2 years nw I hve this white smelly thing that comes out of my vigainer nd sametime it eches so bd dat whn I try 2 pee it pain
Kateri

Lakeside, CA

#38 Apr 21, 2015
linda wrote:
my vagina is always wet and it smells bad i have to change my underwear a couple of times a day ive never had sex and i want to know what is causing this?
OK. Shave it. Use a special vaginal cleansing liquid which helps maintain natural ph balance. Eat more yogurt. Douche with 1-3tsp bottled white vinegar & warm water; rinse with warm water douche; do same using 1tsp baking soda when having yeast infection; you can do same during period if need be. When healthy again, use the vinegar douche.

Use vinegar douche after sex or when done with period. Keep your clit hood folds clean too.

It does not clean itself. After menopause you may not have to do this regimen so much.
Kateri

Lakeside, CA

#39 Apr 21, 2015
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not, That washes out the vagina's natural bacteria and you are more likely to get a vaginal infection. If you are not experiencing ichtiness (which often happens more at night), a fishy smell, and you are not red, you should be okay. Often with yeast infections, the discharge is either thick like cottage cheese or very very thin and watery
No, that is stupid thinking. The vagina replenishes its own bacteria so long as you eat enough yogurt. Douching properly, using bottled white vinegar & warm water followed by warm water rinse helps clean it out so the bad stuff is gone such as semen and old blood plus old mucus. You must maintain the ph balance. That is the key. And keep it shaved. Hair is a bacteria & stink trap.

Since: Jun 14

Mountain View, CA

#40 Apr 21, 2015
Kateri wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is stupid thinking. The vagina replenishes its own bacteria so long as you eat enough yogurt. Douching properly, using bottled white vinegar & warm water followed by warm water rinse helps clean it out so the bad stuff is gone such as semen and old blood plus old mucus. You must maintain the ph balance. That is the key. And keep it shaved. Hair is a bacteria & stink trap.
you have no idea what you're talking about don't give advice
Kateri

Lakeside, CA

#41 Apr 22, 2015
male ob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I do. Which is why you have nothing to say but denial. You do that well when being sued too.

You shouldn't be "practicing" medicine w/o informed consent and telling us about other treatments. I demanded my doc order Trovagene. He did, asking why I wouldn't want to pap. Now he knows not to ask me to pap ever again. I'm a hero to the office staff.
Kateri

Lakeside, CA

#42 Apr 22, 2015
male ob wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I own a healthy, functioning vagina. Do you? My vagina is known to be clean, smell and taste good, and not have issues of these things. Is yours? Is your penis always clean before you put it into a vagina? Your fingers? Your mouth?

I once consented to a wet slide. Staff was amazed how healthy and clean it was. Only things there was what God intended when he created me. What about yours?

Doctors don't trust their patients.
pailrider

Nottingham, UK

#43 Aug 4, 2015
Kateri wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I own a healthy, functioning vagina. Do you? My vagina is known to be clean, smell and taste good, and not have issues of these things. Is yours? Is your penis always clean before you put it into a vagina? Your fingers? Your mouth?
I once consented to a wet slide. Staff was amazed how healthy and clean it was. Only things there was what God intended when he created me. What about yours?
Doctors don't trust their patients.
TROLL here as well lmao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ten days late Sun Kat1975 1
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Sep 20 Stephanie 2,178
Large Lump Inside Vagina (Apr '07) Sep 12 Practioner MD 882
why i cannot feel anything inside my vagina whi... (Jun '07) Sep 6 Missylove 1,379
Weird hard thing in my vagina? Sep 4 idkwhattoputhere 1
Vaginal Infection caused by Klebsiella Aug 31 Mary 1
Dr Harry Aug 30 Robin 1
More from around the web