linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

my vagina is always wet and it smells bad i have to change my underwear a couple of times a day ive never had sex and i want to know what is causing this?
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

linda wrote:
my vagina is always wet and it smells bad i have to change my underwear a couple of times a day ive never had sex and i want to know what is causing this?
Have you asked your OB/GYN about this?
alyssa call 658-15-94

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2006

Judged:

have sex because if your horney you get wet
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2006

Judged:

alyssa call 658-15-94 wrote:
have sex because if your horney you get wet
I like the way you think!!!!
jecinta

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2006

I have not have sex before but always having something whithish in my vagina that wet my panties.plz I need help tell me what it is.
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2006

jecinta wrote:
I have not have sex before but always having something whithish in my vagina that wet my panties.plz I need help tell me what it is.
Are you thinking of sex when it happens? Does it have a funny smell? Perhaps you are one of those women that are constantly wet...nothing abnormal, but a woman's natural vaginal secretions...
ladypooh

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

jecinta wrote:
i have the same thing but it look like long white noodles
larriana

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

take a trip to the gyn. you could have a vaginal infection. you don't have to be sexually active to get those. good luck honey
pam

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

sounds like you need to douche
alyssa and matty

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

hahahahahah
cab1010

Chadds Ford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

i'm always wet, and i hate it!! i guess it happens when i get turned on, but i can't help it... it smells too!!
ange

North Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

linda wrote:
qange
Keem

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

omg, my underwear was wet today too, id didnt kno why either
ktt

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

k but what if you are always wet and it is so freakn anoying but you are just going on with your day not thinking about sex
Katie

Great Yarmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

it's probly that Vagina infection thing.. t.v or something like that.. you get it if you shave too often, or clean your 'minimoo' with soaps alot. or if a man aint doin hi job right and your not wet when you have sex. soo dont worry about it. iv had it a few times and sometimes it do just go away x
Nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

So you get it if you shave too often?
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Im always wet it smells bad and Its happened since I was 10 im 18 now and it never went away
lady_L

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

I have the same problem but mine is not wet and it only happens when I dnt wear panties
milf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

I Have the exact problem but I had yeast infection. it was icky but got over it had perscibed meds. Then i get this clear wet stuff when im in the mood.
Tash

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

I know it's been two years since this thread was posted BUT I have something important to share with you. Please read.

Yes it is normal to always be aroused, I am too. And yes I am a virgin. I've never had intercourse but I have engaged in other sexual activity, i.e. oral sex, and there has been penile/vaginal contact between I and my partner. At the time (this was before I took courses in Virology and Parasitology) I did not know that mere contact could result in STI transmission. I had a very similar condition to what you're describing: always wet, all day everyday, which I thought was alright since I am always horny, BUT there was also a slightly foul odor. That was something I was not used to. I went into a clinic, got tested for STIs, and found out that I had trichanomiasis also known as trich, which is a VERY very common diagnosis for women. This is not to scare you or anything, but just to urge you to visit a clinic to make sure everything is alright. You may be able to find a free clinic that will run the necessary tests for you. I strongly suggest you take advantage, as leaving something like this to persist can worsen and/or result in later damage to your reproductive organs. Good luck with everything and I hope this message gets to you in time! God bless, Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Obstetrics and Gynecology Forum right now

Search the Obstetrics and Gynecology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Wed HelpMe 1,989
How do male gynecologists feel about very attra... (Aug '13) Wed concerned husband 17
Why are there so many young, male gynecologists... Wed concerned husband 1
Vaginal growth or normal? (Apr '06) Mon worried sakshi 438
"What do Women Like, a Female or Male Ob/Gyn?" Apr 11 concerned husband 1
Large Lump Inside Vagina (Apr '07) Apr 10 sha 781
Family receives sizable award (Mar '07) Apr 9 Conway Twitty 2
•••
•••
•••
•••