Bizarre sensation (half turned on/hal...

Bizarre sensation (half turned on/half having to pee)


Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 2, 2009
I'm pretty nervous about this. Any help would be so appreciated! About three weeks ago I noticed an intense tingling sensation around, what I first thought urethra, but now vagina. It feels like it's in between the two, around the g-spot area. It feels like the only way to relieve it is to urinate or masturbate, but they don't. It gets so intense that I can't focus on anything else. The two things that feel like they would alleviate it, seem to make it worse. When I masturbate, I notice it maybe two hours after, and the entire next day. When I urinate it's immediate, and starts to throb.

After my regular doctor dismissing a UTI and a yeast infection, I went poking around down there, and noticed a little growth in my vagina. Not sure if this is normal? I've never done such an investigation, so nor am I sure if this is new.

I'm 19 and have never had sex, and have never been to a gynecologist. Being shy, and very embarrassed about this, I've been thinking about just wring all my symptoms down (similar to this post) and handing it to a gynecologist instead of explaining it. Would that be incredibly weird? To just walk in with a sheet of paper with this kind of stuff on it?

The symptoms come and go day by day, again worse after masturbation and urination. Do anyone have any idea of what this could possible be? After some Googling, could a polyp be causing all of this?

El Sobrante, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2009
I just read your post because I often have the same problem, though not all the time. It will come and go, sometimes lasting a few weeks or longer. It is a sensation between the urethra and the vagina, especially when I have to pee.(Also, the g-spot is located within the vagina, on the front wall, not outside between the urethra and vagina). I have never had a urinary tract or a yeast infection, so those aren't the causes. I'm not sure how you masturbate- but if you don't normally go inside when you do it, maybe you should try that, rubbing the g-spot inside your vagina instead of just the clitoris and surrounding areas, or buying an internal vibrator to do it for you.
Either way, you are 19 and therefore should have a regular gynecologist. It would absolutely not be weird to hand your concerns to him or her on a piece of paper. You are certainly not the only one who feels embarrassed about this kind of stuff, and a gyno will understand if you do not feel comfortable saying things out loud.
To find one, I would either ask your mother or friends for recommendations, if you are comfortable with that, or find one on your health insurance provider's web page. If you are in college, the college's health center should be able to help. If you have neither of these, then look into the programs your state or city offers for public healthcare. Don't get discouraged, and make sure you get yourself a gyno! Good luck!

Southampton, UK

#3 Jan 22, 2011
I have exactly the same thing and was googling it with no luck until I came across your post! Did it go away? This is driving me mad and have been tested for UTI but came back clear!

If you like you can mail me at [email protected]

Many thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thenose is NUTS... 8 hr pailrider 119
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) 8 hr pailrider 2,730
News Hopkins' gynecologist case yields 1,200 naked p... (Mar '14) 8 hr pailrider 161
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) 8 hr pailrider 535
How do male gynecologists feel about very attra... (Aug '13) 8 hr pailrider 335
Female sex predators: Why there are more of the... 9 hr pailrider 13
Report finds 3100 cases of doctor sexual miscon... 9 hr pailrider 11
More from around the web