Where is Your G-spot?

Where is Your G-spot?

There are 6 comments on the Popsugar.com story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Where is Your G-spot?. In it, Popsugar.com reports that:

For some women, stimulation of her g-spot is necessary in order to reach orgasm, so I want to know is do you know where your G-spot is? To post comments, please sign in or register for TeamSugar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Popsugar.com.

anonmyous

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Where is your G- spot?
14 yo boy

Melvindale, MI

#3 Oct 29, 2007
ok the g-spot is located only a bout 1 to 2 in. with in ur vagina and its upwert so just pull up with a little presure and u should find it by goin back and forth

Since: Jun 07

Schoharie, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2007
some people dont have a G-spot.. all depends on the female..
Dangerman356

Tampa, FL

#5 Nov 6, 2007
uh what i heard about the g-spot i'm only a boy, anyways your sopose to go in your vagina about 2-3 inches in then you can feal this spongie like thing and thats it. Then to feal the enjoy ment you just keep on rubbing it and then it might get all puffy but thats ok. Then just aplly pressure to the puffyness on the g-spot and well you feal more enjoy ment or somthing i'm only a boy so i don't know too much about it.
PassionKitty

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2007
Everyone has a g-spot but it definitely depends on the person as to how to get to it and how to utilize its power!

Since: Jun 07

Schoharie, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2007
anonmyous wrote:
Where is your G- spot?
http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_100/132c_... Exploring Her G-Spot check this out.. males guide to finding the womens G-Spot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) 8 hr CHRIS 528
Does anyone really believe male docs get off ex... (Nov '12) 12 hr pailrider 332
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Tue Anonymous 2,159
doctor gave provera pill to postone period (Jul '07) Mon assassine 131
thenose is NUTs..!! Dec 3 pailrider 6
thenose is NUTS... Dec 2 pailrider 115
. Male Doctor gets 15-year prison term for try... (Nov '15) Dec 2 pailrider 170
More from around the web