bleeding during intercourse
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
fae1285

AOL

#1 Aug 24, 2006
Hi
I have a problem and unfortunately my gyno cant get me in until October 3rd. So at this point I just really want someone to talk to. But I dont want to worry any of my friends and family. My fiance is pretty much the only person who knows about all of these things. If you have any idea what this could be, or any suggestions PLEASE write me!
A little over a year ago I had a miscarriage, at 12 weeks pregnant. Then about 6 months ago I started having some problems. I started bleeding whenever I have sex, its not heavy, its actually little and brownish. But its not JUST when I have sex, I spot throught the course of every month. Having sex is the only time I know it will always happen though. Other times I cant predict when I will start to bleed, there are no signs. Its gotten so bad that I refuse to have sex and have only done it maybe 5 times in the past 6 months.
Also my periods have been very irregular. The past 2-3 months my periods have also been painful. Bad cramps and such. This month though it was so painful, I had to lay down on the floor with a heating pad and take midol for a couple of hours. I couldnt stand moving and it hurt so bad at times that I felt like I was going to cry. My fiance and the girl that I nanny for were VERY worried.
This past month around my period I started getting brownish spotting, this went on for approx 10 days, then I got the heavier bleeding like I usually do at my period, this lasted for 3-4 days. Now since the heavier bleeding stopped it got VERY light and brownish again.
Also, my abdomen has been bloated alot, its not constant though, but most of the time its bloated. Im a very tiny girl, I have never been able to gain weight regardless of the fact that I eat like a pig. But now my pant's are too tight. I have also been hungry alot. In fact almost every morning I have woken up early just because Im hungry.
The past few weeks I have also been very fatigued. It's not that Im tired, but I always feel this tiredness in the back of my mind. Like I cant concentrate. My fiance has also complained lately that I keep zoning out.
Occasionally I have also been getting slight pains in my side, but very slight and hardly ever. But this has been going on for about 4 months.
The only other thing that has happened is that I have to pee alot. I mean I wake up alot during the night to pee. And if I dont pee just about every hour, my stomach gets so bloated. Honestly it ends up looking like Im pregnant. But I cant be because I had my period so I dont have any idea whats going on. Please write me and tell me what you think.
Becky A

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 26, 2006
It sounds like you are pregnant. I have know several women who have had heavy periods throughout thier pregnancy. Have you tested.
Laura

Panama City, FL

#3 Sep 28, 2006
Uterine fibroids?
fae1285 wrote:
Hi
I have a problem and unfortunately my gyno cant get me in until October 3rd. So at this point I just really want someone to talk to. But I dont want to worry any of my friends and family. My fiance is pretty much the only person who knows about all of these things. If you have any idea what this could be, or any suggestions PLEASE write me!
A little over a year ago I had a miscarriage, at 12 weeks pregnant. Then about 6 months ago I started having some problems. I started bleeding whenever I have sex, its not heavy, its actually little and brownish. But its not JUST when I have sex, I spot throught the course of every month. Having sex is the only time I know it will always happen though. Other times I cant predict when I will start to bleed, there are no signs. Its gotten so bad that I refuse to have sex and have only done it maybe 5 times in the past 6 months.
Also my periods have been very irregular. The past 2-3 months my periods have also been painful. Bad cramps and such. This month though it was so painful, I had to lay down on the floor with a heating pad and take midol for a couple of hours. I couldnt stand moving and it hurt so bad at times that I felt like I was going to cry. My fiance and the girl that I nanny for were VERY worried.
This past month around my period I started getting brownish spotting, this went on for approx 10 days, then I got the heavier bleeding like I usually do at my period, this lasted for 3-4 days. Now since the heavier bleeding stopped it got VERY light and brownish again.
Also, my abdomen has been bloated alot, its not constant though, but most of the time its bloated. Im a very tiny girl, I have never been able to gain weight regardless of the fact that I eat like a pig. But now my pant's are too tight. I have also been hungry alot. In fact almost every morning I have woken up early just because Im hungry.
The past few weeks I have also been very fatigued. It's not that Im tired, but I always feel this tiredness in the back of my mind. Like I cant concentrate. My fiance has also complained lately that I keep zoning out.
Occasionally I have also been getting slight pains in my side, but very slight and hardly ever. But this has been going on for about 4 months.
The only other thing that has happened is that I have to pee alot. I mean I wake up alot during the night to pee. And if I dont pee just about every hour, my stomach gets so bloated. Honestly it ends up looking like Im pregnant. But I cant be because I had my period so I dont have any idea whats going on. Please write me and tell me what you think.
Nervous Nic

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 2, 2006
You might want to get a different doctor. I called today and they have scheudled a ultra sound for this coming Thursday and will have the results to my gynocologist an hour later. They don't mess around. I am having bleeding during sex and we took a pregnancy test an hour later. It came out negative but I had intense pain the night before. I am urinating constantly during the evening hours like you talk about and have intense swelling pain (like trapped gas)..it is quite horrible pain and it moves to by back. The bleeding and pain stopped right after sex. Has anyone experice this? If so, what was the cause? Thanks!
Fara--Kuwait

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5 Oct 2, 2006
Hello, its best for you to consult a doctor regarding your problem. So that you dont have to worry And I think there's really a serious problem because you're experiencing some abnormalities already.. And its better for you to tell your parents about it..im sure they gonna help and support you..God bless you..
Worrisome Me

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2006
Hello, I too have been experiencing bleeding during and after sex sometimes, not all the time. Usually a week before and a week after my period. I also have to pee a lot more so than before. Enough to have my boyfriend worried. Last weekend, I also experienced this tissue type of discharge, with blood while having sexual intercourse. When we noticed it, we immediately stopped. I was getting my period 2 days later, so associated the blood with that but what about the small tissue type discharge? not smelly at all, seemed grey but again, because it was covered with blood. My period seems to be lasting longer than normal as well. I have an appointment in 2 days but feel so frustrated and concerned. Could this be cancer? Any feedback with be GREATLY appreciated!
rasberry

UAE

#7 Dec 9, 2006
i had my period last week and almost more than a week i didnt have intercourse with my boyfriend.then last nyt while were having sex we found out that i have spotting,,,little blood..were both anxious to see it..now im little bit confused im using a pill for nearly a year already. was it something to do with the pill or something was serous about the bleeding..please help me
Worried

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2006
I'm having a similar problem. I'm 23 and i just got into a new relashionship about a mounth ago. Last week after i finished having sex i saw there was blood on my bran new white down comferter. it was bright red like the blood from my period but when i went to the bathroom there was only a tiny bit when i wiped but none after that at all. I dont know what the heck it is but maybe one of you can tell me.
american it

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Jan 7, 2007
my boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for the past 5 months, and had sex a number of times during this time. Last night however, for the first time, after having sex noticed that I was bleeding. he doesn't like blood, so it freaked him out. I felt horrible. still do. he kept asking me if I was on my period, and I reassured him I wasn't... in fact I had it about a week ago. I don't know what this is... I was hoping one of you would be able to give me some advice...
Jenn

Windermere, FL

#10 Jan 8, 2007
I've had my period for more then 2weeks and i dont know what to do...Before i got my period i couldnt gain weight no matter what... in the last 2 to 3 weeks i gained atleat 15 to 20 pounds. I went from a A to a Mid C. My period goes from wary heavy to light then to just brown spotting..and from time to time i get a weird felling in my stomic. please help
vero

Riverside, CA

#12 Jan 12, 2007
I am having a heavy period of blood clots and a fish odor. I bleed whenever I have sex what can this be help!!!!!!!!!!
info please

Salisbury, UK

#13 Jan 20, 2007
hi. please could you advise me on what to do. About 4 months ago my husband and i started trying for our second baby, but during intercourse i experienced pain and a very slight bleed afterwards.I have been with my husband for 9 years and therefore have no reason to suspect it could be an STD. Have you any ideas what it could be.
Kind regards
tired of hurting

Hiram, OH

#14 Jan 22, 2007
i have endo i have had 2 surgeries and nothing has helped i bleed everytime i have sex and im at the point i dont want to anymore i always have pain and i am bloated all the time i have always been a size 5 now i have to buy bigger clothes because im so bloated. please help me
grace

Sheffield, UK

#15 Jan 26, 2007
I have recently gone on the pill, and since then i have bled every time i have had sex, is there something wrong with me??
carly

Canada

#16 Jan 27, 2007
Yes i have these symtoms and have to pee all the time sometimes after sex i get this pain in my anal part i bleed during sex and it is very frustrating i went to the doctor before and gave me cream to insert into my vagina but still cant find the problem with the pain i get sometimes. It gets so bad that i cant move does anyone else get this type of pain in thier behind? It's hard to explain like spasams or something.But I have no smell just a dull pain in my back from the bleeding during or after sex.
carly

Canada

#17 Jan 27, 2007
i had sex three times this week with my husband of 18 years and each time there was heavy bleeding but i dont go for my phsical until the middle of next month should i be going sooner or wait until after my period which is due the first week of the month?
Lil Coconut

Bellefontaine, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2007
Just out of curiosity when did you find out you have Endo? And do you know what stage you are in? I found out I had Endo in 2003 and I had all the problems your having so I know how you feel. Finally in Nov. of 2005 I found a dr to discuss having a Hysterectomy. I have two children and didn't want no more so then in January of 2006 I finally had my Hysterectomy. Does it mean all the pain went away? Well not exactly I still get sharp pains around where the incisions were made but the bleeding isn't there all the time with the severe pain to follow. Have you tried the Lupron shot? I've heard it's worked in alot of cases but it doesn't every case and im one of those cases it didn't work on! I hope you get to feeling better and keep looking for more help then you have gotten you will eventually find a dr who will completely listen to you and go with what you want.
tired of hurting wrote:
i have endo i have had 2 surgeries and nothing has helped i bleed everytime i have sex and im at the point i dont want to anymore i always have pain and i am bloated all the time i have always been a size 5 now i have to buy bigger clothes because im so bloated. please help me
Lil Coconut

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2007
Tired Of Hurting in Branson, MO ---

Just out of curiosity when did you find out you have Endo? And do you know what stage you are in? I found out I had Endo in 2003 and I had all the problems your having so I know how you feel. Finally in Nov. of 2005 I found a dr to discuss having a Hysterectomy. I have two children and didn't want no more so then in January of 2006 I finally had my Hysterectomy. Does it mean all the pain went away? Well not exactly I still get sharp pains around where the incisions were made but the bleeding isn't there all the time with the severe pain to follow. Have you tried the Lupron shot? I've heard it's worked in alot of cases but it doesn't every case and im one of those cases it didn't work on! I hope you get to feeling better and keep looking for more help then you have gotten you will eventually find a dr who will completely listen to you and go with what you want.
Lil Coconut

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Jan 27, 2007
tired of hurting
Branson, MO -------

Since: Jan 07

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Jan 27, 2007
tired of hurting wrote:
tired of hurting
Branson, MO -------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nurse takes picture of Penis...... 1 hr Who ever Chris 44
UK stats are revealed 4 hr pailrider 37
How many woman teachers have raped boy students? 4 hr pailrider 26
News Healthy baby born after mother gets new womb (Oct '14) 11 hr EuniceGalarza 4
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... 22 hr lori 14
FEMALES WHO LIE - about being raped Mon pailrider 19
Female Teacher Lawsuite filed for raping boy Mon pailrider 19
More from around the web