nmd451

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

To those women who think "It wont happen to me" or "My doctor is great, he would never do that", etc....I google this stuff like.."women raped by doctors" "Convicted doctors""Convicted gynecologists" "Innappropriate touching by male doctors" Please ladies, learn about what can...and DOES happen. I know it's much more natural for a woman to want to be touched by a man...it's human nature and one of our most natural feelings...but the price of being victimized is far too high. I've also read stories of women who have been sexually assaulted, by doctors of whomever, and then their men couldn't be intimate with them. I'm not saying this is right, but many men have felt that it could have been prevented.....and in some cases, it could have been. Don't put yourself in a position to be assaulted.
Bob

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

nmd451 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to hear, didn't know that. I have to say I'm a bit of a skeptic though. We all know that once the clothes come off, anything goes with some of these "doctors". I love my g/f and I just hate the thought of her being victimized by these people. I know many of us feel the same, so please continue to protect your women. Peace!!
NMD451, I agree. I also i'm a bit of a skeptic. My wife knows how to protect herself and so dont my daughters. I dont want to see any girls/woman abused, but I will absolutly not allow it to happen to the girls/woman in my own family. Peace to you to sir.:)
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

nmd451 wrote:
To those women who think "It wont happen to me" or "My doctor is great, he would never do that", etc....I google this stuff like.."women raped by doctors" "Convicted doctors""Convicted gynecologists" "Innappropriate touching by male doctors" Please ladies, learn about what can...and DOES happen. I know it's much more natural for a woman to want to be touched by a man...it's human nature and one of our most natural feelings...but the price of being victimized is far too high. I've also read stories of women who have been sexually assaulted, by doctors of whomever, and then their men couldn't be intimate with them. I'm not saying this is right, but many men have felt that it could have been prevented.....and in some cases, it could have been. Don't put yourself in a position to be assaulted.
The problem is that many women enjoy being examined by male doctors. There is a website where women talk about getting off on opening their legs for the male doctor. Some of these women even admit that it really turns them on. Also some of the male doctors go on this website and admit that examining a young pretty woman is pleasurable! I guess we are still living in the dark ages. Oh, wait a minute, in the dark ages most women would not allow male doctors to do intimate exams, unless as a last resort.
nmd451

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that many women enjoy being examined by male doctors. There is a website where women talk about getting off on opening their legs for the male doctor. Some of these women even admit that it really turns them on. Also some of the male doctors go on this website and admit that examining a young pretty woman is pleasurable! I guess we are still living in the dark ages. Oh, wait a minute, in the dark ages most women would not allow male doctors to do intimate exams, unless as a last resort.
So if they like it...let em!!! Just not he kind of woman I want to be around. A lot of women like being pleasured by multiple men and going to a male doctor is no different, like I said before...it's pure human nature to want a member of the opposite sex to touch u. If they want that, that's fine..let the sick men who get off on that be happy. I'm just sick of the assault that constantly goes on and the women who are oblivious to what's happening. "You let a man between ur legs n he sees the promised land!!!" Thats the fact!!!!
nmd451

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I saw a post where a woman said "is she supposed to risk dying from cancer because no female gyn is available. One....ONE pap is suggested every 3 years barring other problems..ONE!!! not one a year by every cock in the hen house. I digress....women who need paps are those who have been exposed to HPV ( and STD, or STI, whichever u prefer) so if that woman is monogomus, why does she need that test??? ANSWER: She doesnt!!! And there are alternatives to pelvic exmas, which a dcotor,male, will suggest if she has so much as a cold! So why speard ur legs for a man other than ur mate?!?!??! Cuz u want too!!! that's all it comes down to....Cuz u want to.....
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

nmd451 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if they like it...let em!!! Just not he kind of woman I want to be around. A lot of women like being pleasured by multiple men and going to a male doctor is no different, like I said before...it's pure human nature to want a member of the opposite sex to touch u. If they want that, that's fine..let the sick men who get off on that be happy. I'm just sick of the assault that constantly goes on and the women who are oblivious to what's happening. "You let a man between ur legs n he sees the promised land!!!" Thats the fact!!!!
I agree. What we are against is the fact that there are many women who go to male doctors thinking that they don't enjoy examining them, and these women will call us men insecure and possessive if we speak against it. It also angers me how many doctors get away with doing unnecessary exams on young, pretty women. I have heard a good number of cases of this. It's disgusting!

But I'm also wondering why us men seem to have so much of a problem with this. If a good looking woman had a one night stand with another man we wouldn't really care, but yet if a good looking woman goes to a male doctor to be examined it can make us men feel angry. I think it may have something to do with the fact that these doctors get to see very private things and convince women that they don't get aroused. There is obviously a reason why many of us men feel a little anger about this.
Bob

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. What we are against is the fact that there are many women who go to male doctors thinking that they don't enjoy examining them, and these women will call us men insecure and possessive if we speak against it. It also angers me how many doctors get away with doing unnecessary exams on young, pretty women. I have heard a good number of cases of this. It's disgusting!
But I'm also wondering why us men seem to have so much of a problem with this. If a good looking woman had a one night stand with another man we wouldn't really care, but yet if a good looking woman goes to a male doctor to be examined it can make us men feel angry. I think it may have something to do with the fact that these doctors get to see very private things and convince women that they don't get aroused. There is obviously a reason why many of us men feel a little anger about this.
I think its because a woman having a one night stand is going into it with, eyes wide open, she knows what she's getting into. A woman who "drinks the kool aid" is going to a male doctor under false pretense (tricked) that he wont get aroused. Its a scam. Under normal circumstances, it would be unlawful. Also, the woman who has one night stands can get branded by society, especially other woman, and called a sl#t. Perhaps the ones getting a thrill out of it are trying to avoid being branded. What web site was it, where some woman were talking about enjoying it?
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I think its because a woman having a one night stand is going into it with, eyes wide open, she knows what she's getting into. A woman who "drinks the kool aid" is going to a male doctor under false pretense (tricked) that he wont get aroused. Its a scam. Under normal circumstances, it would be unlawful. Also, the woman who has one night stands can get branded by society, especially other woman, and called a sl#t. Perhaps the ones getting a thrill out of it are trying to avoid being branded. What web site was it, where some woman were talking about enjoying it?
It's a website called http://www.zity.biz

Basically it's a website where people go on who are into PlayDoc but people tell their experiences and some real doctors go on their bragging about how they enjoy doing these exams on women. It's basically a place where doctors can let off some steam and show their true colours. So much for "Doctors act professional"
nmd451

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically it's a website where people go on who are into PlayDoc but people tell their experiences and some real doctors go on their bragging about how they enjoy doing these exams on women. It's basically a place where doctors can let off some steam and show their true colours. So much for "Doctors act professional"
I just went to that site....in one word....Disturbing!
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

nmd451 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went to that site....in one word....Disturbing!
Oh yes, very disturbing. I read this one story on there by a guy who had a girlfriend who told her experience. In the UK in high school in Scotland when girls were 17 years old they had to have a medical exam. They could refuse it but most of them went along with it. When she went in to see the doctor he told her to get naked behind a curtain. No gown, totally naked. She declined this so in the end she was examined in her bra and underwear. In the end she ended up having to remove her bra and had to bend over in her underwear while the male doctor stood behind her. But this is what I find fishy: She was examined in her bra and underwear but yet in the beginning the doctor told her to remove everything! Why the **** would she need to remove everything if it wasn't necessary? I bet the doctor convinced most of the 17 year old girls to be totally naked. Do people really believe that the male doctor would not enjoy getting to look at naked 17 year old healthy girls? Imagine how many gorgeous young girls he got to see naked. And some other stories on that website is sickening. And yet you get ignorant people tell us that male doctors don't get aroused, they have seen it all before etc etc. How in the world does it make sense that male police officers are not allowed to be in the same cell as a woman who is being strip searched, but yet male doctors get to look at and touch women in their most intimate body parts? What a barbaric world we live in!
Bob

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, very disturbing. I read this one story on there by a guy who had a girlfriend who told her experience. In the UK in high school in Scotland when girls were 17 years old they had to have a medical exam. They could refuse it but most of them went along with it. When she went in to see the doctor he told her to get naked behind a curtain. No gown, totally naked. She declined this so in the end she was examined in her bra and underwear. In the end she ended up having to remove her bra and had to bend over in her underwear while the male doctor stood behind her. But this is what I find fishy: She was examined in her bra and underwear but yet in the beginning the doctor told her to remove everything! Why the **** would she need to remove everything if it wasn't necessary? I bet the doctor convinced most of the 17 year old girls to be totally naked. Do people really believe that the male doctor would not enjoy getting to look at naked 17 year old healthy girls? Imagine how many gorgeous young girls he got to see naked. And some other stories on that website is sickening. And yet you get ignorant people tell us that male doctors don't get aroused, they have seen it all before etc etc. How in the world does it make sense that male police officers are not allowed to be in the same cell as a woman who is being strip searched, but yet male doctors get to look at and touch women in their most intimate body parts? What a barbaric world we live in!
I agree, for some strange reason their exempt from all rules and laws that everybody else abides by. The good thing is over 90% of new gyns are woman. Males ars slowly getting weeded out. Oh poor boys, Lol.
realman

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Your job title has nothing to do with who you are as person,doctor preacher police etc. You are a human bieng and that makes you subject to lust lies greed and all other imperfections like anybody else.The fact that someone would trust someone based on their job title is shocking to me. Even if male doctors didnt look at their female patients with desire,(which we know they do)thats irrelevent. The point is that a woman should have a higher reverence and respect for her body than to expose and put herself in a vunerable situation.Of all the thousands of stories of sexual misconduct by doctors,you would have to ask yourself why would a woman put herself that position in the first place.Then when something happends now she wants to get upset? Bottom line a woman should not put that kind of trust in any man but her husband!
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, for some strange reason their exempt from all rules and laws that everybody else abides by. The good thing is over 90% of new gyns are woman. Males ars slowly getting weeded out. Oh poor boys, Lol.
True, but there are still plenty of male GP's who do unnecessary exams on these women.
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

realman wrote:
Your job title has nothing to do with who you are as person,doctor preacher police etc. You are a human bieng and that makes you subject to lust lies greed and all other imperfections like anybody else.The fact that someone would trust someone based on their job title is shocking to me. Even if male doctors didnt look at their female patients with desire,(which we know they do)thats irrelevent. The point is that a woman should have a higher reverence and respect for her body than to expose and put herself in a vunerable situation.Of all the thousands of stories of sexual misconduct by doctors,you would have to ask yourself why would a woman put herself that position in the first place.Then when something happends now she wants to get upset? Bottom line a woman should not put that kind of trust in any man but her husband!
I don't fully understand it either, but maybe these are two of the reasons: Some women find it arousing being examined by a male doctor, even if they are in a relationship. Another reason is that many women have been deceived by the myth that male doctors have seen it all before and they don't get aroused. There is an old saying, "A lie told often enough becomes true" If people hear something often enough they will eventually believe it as a fact, even if it's a lie.
Bob

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but there are still plenty of male GP's who do unnecessary exams on these women.
TRUE, VERY TRUE and they dont even have an excuss. I should have said, male doctors. My bad.
Kris

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Bob wrote:
I believe this practice of doctors raping woman was put to an end in 2003, when the patients bill of rights was passed. W/o conscent its rape, multiple men make it a gang rape, wich is a felony with a punishment of up to life in prison. My umderstanding is, The states who do not have their own patients bill of rights are covered under federal law. The state I live in is covered under ch. 111.
Since it was never law, your comments are incorrect and questions you
Kris

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not real doctors of course , only a stupid one would do that.
Kris

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fully understand it either, but maybe these are two of the reasons: Some women find it arousing being examined by a male doctor, even if they are in a relationship. Another reason is that many women have been deceived by the myth that male doctors have seen it all before and they don't get aroused. There is an old saying, "A lie told often enough becomes true" If people hear something often enough they will eventually believe it as a fact, even if it's a lie.
That could be applied to you also.
Kris

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Bob wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE, VERY TRUE and they dont even have an excuss. I should have said, male doctors. My bad.
Biased comment.
Kris

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

nmd451 wrote:
A few bad apples don't mean anything, anecdotal evidence, fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••