Male Gynecologist
Karen

Kings Mountain, NC

#592 Jul 6, 2011
SHAH wrote:
I think women who go to male gynecologist are just immoral, adultery or are socially misconduct, they don't have any norms or morality, principally those who are married. Same for men.
God ordered that your husband only have the right to you naked and even if you take gynecologist as a professional, but after all he is a human being, have emotions and can get exited. How can you let other men touch you?
What is so humiliating is that when your husband accompany you to the gynecologist, and the latter tell your husband to wait outside, in the meantime he is playing with his wife vagina, how will he feel the poor? A cuckhold?
If a woman get treated by a female gynecologist, this will not humiliate your husband and even if the female gynecologist is a lesbian without your notice, her reaction will be different with a women, a gay woman or man get exited with their partners only, because they are mentally ill!
In brief, even with a lesbian gynecologist, you'll be secure and no risk of absurdity because they'll feel ashame to demonstrate that they are gay.
Are you for real? I'm immoral because I see a male gynecologist? my husband would only care if I wasn't healthy. Not who was looking at me. I'm pretty sure hes not fantasizing about me, and i sure as hell dont fantasize about him.

get over yourself
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#593 Jul 7, 2011
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? I'm immoral because I see a male gynecologist? my husband would only care if I wasn't healthy. Not who was looking at me. I'm pretty sure hes not fantasizing about me, and i sure as hell dont fantasize about him.
get over yourself
You said that you're pretty sure the doctor is not fantasizing about you. But how do you know? There have been many male doctors lose their licence for crossing the line and many women have had very creepy experiences. Just because a male doctor acts professional doesn't mean he can't fantasise. When you go to a male doctor for a problem down below you are giving another man access to your most intimate body parts. Any man that doesn't care if his girlfriend/wife goes to a male doctor needs a kick up the backside. I believe it is wrong for a woman to allow male doctors to do these exams unless it is an emergency and there are no female doctors available.
Lillie

Memphis, TN

#594 Jul 9, 2011
Wow some of these comments are insane. I am 13 and am about to reach the age where I have to go to one whether hes male or not. Being sexist is equally as bad as being homophobic or racist in my book. I know your going to say im just a kid but guess what some of these people are idiots." girls who go to a male one have no respect for themselves"? really? if you are going to play the sex card on this then you have no soul. So what if you went to apply to a job and they told you sorry only men are allowed to take this position. I thought we ere past all of this. THE MAN IS DOiNG HIS JOB! If he was taking extra time maybe he thought something was wrong, I highly doubt he was trying to get you in bed. Mabye he was just being nice to you. If a girl doctor ere to call you seetie or smile at you would you think she wanted to sleep with you, no because you have double stanerds and are sexist. You know a lesbian could get the job too! Also if you were having a baby would you demand a female doctor in the middle of it?!?! If you feel violated switch doctors don't share your story on a website where creepy people could really be behind the screens.
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#595 Jul 11, 2011
Lillie wrote:
Wow some of these comments are insane. I am 13 and am about to reach the age where I have to go to one whether hes male or not. Being sexist is equally as bad as being homophobic or racist in my book. I know your going to say im just a kid but guess what some of these people are idiots." girls who go to a male one have no respect for themselves"? really? if you are going to play the sex card on this then you have no soul. So what if you went to apply to a job and they told you sorry only men are allowed to take this position. I thought we ere past all of this. THE MAN IS DOiNG HIS JOB! If he was taking extra time maybe he thought something was wrong, I highly doubt he was trying to get you in bed. Mabye he was just being nice to you. If a girl doctor ere to call you seetie or smile at you would you think she wanted to sleep with you, no because you have double stanerds and are sexist. You know a lesbian could get the job too! Also if you were having a baby would you demand a female doctor in the middle of it?!?! If you feel violated switch doctors don't share your story on a website where creepy people could really be behind the screens.
Time and time again male doctors lose their licence for crossing the line. Just recently a police doctor who examines women who have been raped has just been jailed for sexually abusing children. For a woman to say that male doctors don't get aroused or have dirty thoughts while examining an attractive woman is just plain stupid. Unless you have a male brain I don't think you will ever be able to understand. How can women be so stupid to think that a male doctor is somehow different from other men? It baffles me! Many women have regretted going to male doctors after the doctor got exposed as a pervert. The fact of the matter is that if these women did not go to these male doctors in the first place then they would never have felt violated. And how many lesbian doctors lose their licence for crossing the line? Hardly any compared to how many male doctors lose their licence. Wake up and face reality.
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#596 Jul 11, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Possessive is just another word used to back off men. I remember being in high school,a long time ago, and every little girl who got caught cheating or flirting etc., called their boyfriends possessive. But, when the shoe was on the other foot, wow, wern't the girls just as possessive. Its really not a bad word, its just that some female made it one. I'm possessive, about my children, wife. Why wouldn't I be, I love them and dont want anything bad to happen to them i'll protect them at any cost. My wife is also possessive of our children and me for the same reasons. The good thing stephan is as you get older and date mature woman you wont hear that little girl h.s. Word anymore. If you do she's not mature and probably trying to back you off because she's up to something. After all, the best defense, is a better offense. You said you were 27, safe to assume the x was younger, she hasn't grown up yet.
Just found out that a police surgeon has been jailed for sexually assaulting young girls after he drugged them. This is a doctor who actually examines women who have been raped, and yet he himself has been locked up for sexually abusing young girls. But wait a minute, I thought male doctors are professional and don't have pervy thoughts? Yer right, some people just have their heads so far up their naive backsides they wouldn't know reality if it came up and smacked them in the face!
nmd451

United States

#597 Jul 11, 2011
Ladies, please just educate yourselves...google convicted gynecologists, convicted dcotors, inappropriate touching from male doctors, etc. I know many of you feel the same way as I do, that male doctor's should not be examining female patients except in true emergencies, but for those of you who just believe guys like me are being "silly" or jealous, etc....google and read on. I mean is some of it jealousy, sure...we don't want other men touching out women...no more than our women want other women touching us, but then it comes down to simple facts, unnecessary exams, inappropriate touching, groping, sexual assault, rape. I know all male doctors don't do this, but don't believe for a second that you can take the man out of the man...it's just naturally impossible...he will have thoughts, he may or may not act on them, but they will be there. Some say, who cares?!?!?! Put a juicy steak in front of the most well trained dog and eventually, he's gonna take it...maybe a few more minutes on an exam than necessary, maybe alot more than you bargained for...and you may not even know it's happening. Like I said, educate yourselves and just make informed decisions and not simply ones based on the fact you'd rather have a man touching you than a women...cuz that is a completely natural feeling..good luck!
nmd451

United States

#598 Jul 11, 2011
Lillie wrote:
Homophobic and racist?!?!?! Bad analogy Lillie!! I am neither, so I know. We are talking about pure and simple facts here. It happens, and when something like this happens to someone, a girl for instance it very well may scar her for life. It just isn't worth the risk. Then the turmoil then put their men through becasue their men know what is going through mens (doctors) minds. Maybe they will act on it, maybe they will not...but the risks are just to great to ignore. No, I don't want any onther man toughing my woman, my partner. Part of my job as her partner is to protect her. Let me ask you this....is there some places your parents wont let you go alone, maybe too far or in a not so nice area. Would they drop you off in a bad part of town and let you run around cuz you saw a store you wanted to go into. Would they condon you having sex at your age, drinking or staying out as late as you want...my guess is NO!!! They are protecting you...and although sometimes you may not realize the dangers or reasons why, the fact that they are taking care of you is the main key!!! That;s what we are doing...and no, I wouldn't drop my woman or my kids for that matter, off in a bad area and say "see ya later, have fun" You need to educate yourself on what can really happen. I bet you don't smoke crack or do drugs. Why? Because you have been educated...hopefully. Good luck and google away..please don't be a victim!
nmd451

United States

#599 Jul 11, 2011
* 11 year old girl in for a routine check up gets a vaginal exam.
* 13 year old girl in for a cold gets a vaginal exam.
* 14 year old girl in for a check up gets a vaginal exam to "check on the progression of her puberty"
* Doctor performs oral sex on patient, gets convicted.
* Doctor attempts to do breast and rectal exam on woman while asking her husband to wait outside...she was in for a scar on her belly from a minor surgery...wasnt her normal doctor.
* Womans nipples are manipulate and rubbed until they become erect, doctor citing that they need to be erect for the exam.
* Woman raped while under anestesia.
* Woman wakes up for anestesia and her doctor is paying next to ner with his penis in her hand.
* Womens clitorsi rubbed during exam
* Unecessary breast exams, doctor removing shirt of patient.
*Obese woman told she needed to hae orgsams to lose weight and is digitally, and with a vibrator stimulated. Doctor convicted
* Doctor inserting fingers in womans vagin from behind while checking her chief complaint of bloody stools, fingers were in both holes.
* Flash seen by nurse outside exam room, doctor taking photos of womans vagina...had 360 on his personal digital camera.
*Male gyno admist to having urges of felame patients and that his collegues have admitted the same...stops doing any type of those exams on women, his choice. I commend him!
* Dentist injects his semen in womans mouth while she is under anestesia.
* Dcotor inject his own semen into women during invetro fertilization.

This list goes on people, it can happen to you and you may not know it till your picture shows up on the internet. Get educated!!! Before it's too late. Don't hide behind "my doctor would never do that to me, so I just wont look it up" this is a new world, we can get all the info we need to prepare ourselves
nmd451

United States

#600 Jul 11, 2011
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
get over yourself
Pretty sure huh?!?!?! I hope you're more than "pretty sure" you wont be assaulted! At least u know u don't fantasize about him
Bob

Binghamton, NY

#601 Jul 11, 2011
Lillie wrote:
I dont want my daughters or wife going to a male doctor. I'm a man, as a result, I can't be sexist to my own gender, lesson 1. The doctor spoken of above, was he "just doing his job "when he sexually assaulted the female children? Lesson 2. There is case law, that men cant be attendants in woman locker , rest rooms, kinda common sense. Is the court system "sexist" against men? Lesson 3. Anyperson, has the right to see whatever gender doctor they want. Imagine forcing an asymptomatic woman to see a male gyn for a well being exam? Now that would be a crime. You actually have quite a few years left b4 you have to worry about these exams. Now go out and play in the sandbox. Your to young to know the ways of the world.
nmd451

United States

#602 Jul 11, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I dont want my daughters or wife going to a male doctor. I'm a man, as a result, I can't be sexist to my own gender, lesson 1. The doctor spoken of above, was he "just doing his job "when he sexually assaulted the female children? Lesson 2. There is case law, that men cant be attendants in woman locker , rest rooms, kinda common sense. Is the court system "sexist" against men? Lesson 3. Anyperson, has the right to see whatever gender doctor they want. Imagine forcing an asymptomatic woman to see a male gyn for a well being exam? Now that would be a crime. You actually have quite a few years left b4 you have to worry about these exams. Now go out and play in the sandbox. Your to young to know the ways of the world.
Hopefully a few more years...depending on the doctor and his agenda!!! You may get the finger next week just because.
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#603 Jul 12, 2011
I find it insane that it's illegal for men to walk into women's changing rooms and illegal for male police to strip search women but yet it's ok for male doctors to open up a woman and look inside her and stick his fingers in her. How messed up is that? I guess the governments sees it like, "Ah well, there just aint enough female doctors so we can't afford to make it illegal for male doctors to do intimate exams on women." As a result many women have been sexually violated and many women today still get perved on by doctors who act professional but still think pervy thoughts, and it's all legal. People think that as long as the doctor doesn't act on his thoughts then it's no big deal. Really, so what if your girlfriend or wife got naked in a bar, does that make it ok just as long as the other men in the bar don't act on their thoughts? What bull****
Bob

Worcester, MA

#604 Jul 12, 2011
Stephen wrote:
I find it insane that it's illegal for men to walk into women's changing rooms and illegal for male police to strip search women but yet it's ok for male doctors to open up a woman and look inside her and stick his fingers in her. How messed up is that? I guess the governments sees it like, "Ah well, there just aint enough female doctors so we can't afford to make it illegal for male doctors to do intimate exams on women." As a result many women have been sexually violated and many women today still get perved on by doctors who act professional but still think pervy thoughts, and it's all legal. People think that as long as the doctor doesn't act on his thoughts then it's no big deal. Really, so what if your girlfriend or wife got naked in a bar, does that make it ok just as long as the other men in the bar don't act on their thoughts? What bull****
It is purely insane. Years from now when people look back in time, they will think this was the dark ages and we were all savage's. Why wouldn't they. It's not just pervy thoughts. As a male doctor pointed out on this forum, a gyn doesn't even have to do anything wrong, but can get sexual satisfaction from doing breast and pelvic exams. Dont all straight men enjoy seeing and feeling womans breast and n!pples. Dont they like seeing and smelling (sorry about being so graphic, but it does happen, what pervs) a womans genitals? Dont they like to put their fingers in? Its called forplay. If you did it w/o permission, its called rape. They should be ashamed of themselves. Lastly, there are enough woman gyns now and increasing every year. Basically ladies, your being f cked w/o being kissed and your paying for it. What does that make you?????
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#605 Jul 13, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> It is purely insane. Years from now when people look back in time, they will think this was the dark ages and we were all savage's. Why wouldn't they. It's not just pervy thoughts. As a male doctor pointed out on this forum, a gyn doesn't even have to do anything wrong, but can get sexual satisfaction from doing breast and pelvic exams. Dont all straight men enjoy seeing and feeling womans breast and n!pples. Dont they like seeing and smelling (sorry about being so graphic, but it does happen, what pervs) a womans genitals? Dont they like to put their fingers in? Its called forplay. If you did it w/o permission, its called rape. They should be ashamed of themselves. Lastly, there are enough woman gyns now and increasing every year. Basically ladies, your being f cked w/o being kissed and your paying for it. What does that make you?????
I have been to quite a few different forums and looked into this. I have come across two people who claim they know male doctors personally. They said that the doctors admitted that they will often do unnecessary exams on young attractive patients. Apparently the doctors admitted that they can easily justify it and that most women won't question it because they trust the doctor is only looking out for their healthy! The reason I believe this is because I have also come across women who have been confused as to why they had to have an intimate exam for just complaining of a throat infection or a headache etc. One guy said that he knows a young woman, I think 19 at the time, who was stunning. Apparently every time she went to the male doctor he insisted on doing anal exams. I think in the end she switched doctors. I have heard all kinds of creepy stories. And yet women tell us that doctors don't get aroused and that us men are just insecure and have issues etc. I guess you can take a bear to a toilet but you can't make it crap! But I have also come across a forum where women admit to getting aroused by letting a male doctor examine them. Maybe women just have a hidden agenda and that's why they get so defensive when we bring this topic up.
Ceejay

South Africa

#606 Jul 14, 2011
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to quite a few different forums and looked into this. I have come across two people who claim they know male doctors personally. They said that the doctors admitted that they will often do unnecessary exams on young attractive patients. Apparently the doctors admitted that they can easily justify it and that most women won't question it because they trust the doctor is only looking out for their healthy! The reason I believe this is because I have also come across women who have been confused as to why they had to have an intimate exam for just complaining of a throat infection or a headache etc. One guy said that he knows a young woman, I think 19 at the time, who was stunning. Apparently every time she went to the male doctor he insisted on doing anal exams. I think in the end she switched doctors. I have heard all kinds of creepy stories. And yet women tell us that doctors don't get aroused and that us men are just insecure and have issues etc. I guess you can take a bear to a toilet but you can't make it crap! But I have also come across a forum where women admit to getting aroused by letting a male doctor examine them. Maybe women just have a hidden agenda and that's why they get so defensive when we bring this topic up.
Stephen, I think in many instances you may be correct, I theorised on another thread in the Topix site, that the old childrens game of "doctor, doctor" is where it all starts and shows the massive difference between male and female, even at a young age males are into this idea of stripping off females and "examining" them, whilst females generally allow it to happen. In role reversal, females are more into the caring aspect "bandaging and injecting etc." So this tends to fall in line with your suggestion!
nmd451

United States

#607 Jul 15, 2011
I read some other interesting information recently. Apparently "teaching" hospitals will allow their students to do pelvic exams on unconscious women regardless of why they have been put under. Women wake up and discovered they have been violated!!! I guess the waiver ya sign basically says they can rape you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Makes me sick!!! How can they justify performing unnecessary examinations on women!! How can that be legal. So what's next?!?!??! Brain surgeon students opening up your head while your in for an appendix removal?!?!?
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#608 Jul 15, 2011
Ceejay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen, I think in many instances you may be correct, I theorised on another thread in the Topix site, that the old childrens game of "doctor, doctor" is where it all starts and shows the massive difference between male and female, even at a young age males are into this idea of stripping off females and "examining" them, whilst females generally allow it to happen. In role reversal, females are more into the caring aspect "bandaging and injecting etc." So this tends to fall in line with your suggestion!
At the end of the day if women are naive enough to allow male doctors to do this to them then we are just flogging a dead horse. All we can do is stand by our guns and speak against this whenever we get the chance. What else can we do?
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

#609 Jul 15, 2011
nmd451 wrote:
I read some other interesting information recently. Apparently "teaching" hospitals will allow their students to do pelvic exams on unconscious women regardless of why they have been put under. Women wake up and discovered they have been violated!!! I guess the waiver ya sign basically says they can rape you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Makes me sick!!! How can they justify performing unnecessary examinations on women!! How can that be legal. So what's next?!?!??! Brain surgeon students opening up your head while your in for an appendix removal?!?!?
This was going on until woman doctors reported it to a congress woman. Congress past patients bill of rights to put an end to it. It took a federal law (adopted by most states) to put an end to male doctors raping woman. Canada is dealing with this problem right now.
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

#610 Jul 16, 2011
I believe this practice of doctors raping woman was put to an end in 2003, when the patients bill of rights was passed. W/o conscent its rape, multiple men make it a gang rape, wich is a felony with a punishment of up to life in prison. My umderstanding is, The states who do not have their own patients bill of rights are covered under federal law. The state I live in is covered under ch. 111.
nmd451

United States

#611 Jul 16, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> This was going on until woman doctors reported it to a congress woman. Congress past patients bill of rights to put an end to it. It took a federal law (adopted by most states) to put an end to male doctors raping woman. Canada is dealing with this problem right now.
That's good to hear, didn't know that. I have to say I'm a bit of a skeptic though. We all know that once the clothes come off, anything goes with some of these "doctors". I love my g/f and I just hate the thought of her being victimized by these people. I know many of us feel the same, so please continue to protect your women. Peace!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do some woman get turned on by a male gyno exam? (Jul '15) 19 min Kateri 253
Gyno at ER should I trust going? (Mar '15) 21 min Kateri 235
Doctor uses someone else's blood to escape rape... 23 min Kateri 58
Male Doctor Get 30 Year Child Sex Abuse.... 1 hr pailrider 104
Doctor Abuses Over 40 Women.... 1 hr pailrider 19
Dr John Smith Wrote... 1 hr pailrider 6
F E M A L E teachers raping students 1 hr thenose 42
More from around the web