Cogito Ergo Sum

Grants Pass, OR

#2480 Sep 30, 2012
Just thought I'd dump this here before I depart:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/12645...

The news media tends to accentuate the negative, because positive stories, generally speaking, are not newsworthy.

Here is an example of a straight male doctor who entered the field of gynecology because it was the only field he could get accepted into; who frequently sacrificed his life for his patients' sake; and who by all reports was the best doctor available.

Now that I'm done, feel free to carry on the tar-and-feathering, painting with broad strokes, etc.
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#2481 Oct 1, 2012
Psychiatrist Opinion wrote:
As to the very development of Women's Medicine, I believe that it could have started from the most varied motivations and reasons, many of them not strictly "medical" in the usual sense of the word. Concerning some of its possible origins, it is pertinent to quote an observation by Michel Foucault from his book "História da Sexualidade - A Vontade de Saber" ["The History of Sexuality - The Wish to Know"; read more about the book at the end of this article], in which he analyses several of the strategies used in the development of the knowledge about human sexuality. Foucault has described a process that he called "hysterization" of the woman's body, by means of which this body " was analyzed - qualified and disqualified - as a body completely saturated with sexuality." According to this author, "this body was integrated, under the effect of a pathology which would be intrinsic to it, to the field of medical practice."To some extent this seems to me to be true, because there have always been strong psycho-socio-cultural factors that have contributed and continue to contribute to a "medicalization" of women. There is also a whole diffuse and polymorphic eroticism in this process. The only reservation I have is that Foucault did not take into consideration the existence of very important and real medical reasons, resulting from the complexity of female nature and which become manifest through the enormous quantity of disorders, diseases and gynecologic problems, that completely justify the special attention that Medicine has given to women in the course of its history.However, an important detail to be emphasized here is that, in a culture that has always created interdictions against sex (though this is somehow attenuated nowadays), the physician is the professional who, through the practice of Medicine, has access to people's bodies - and, in the specific case of Gynecology and Obstetrics, to women's bodies.Other aspects of the Psychology of Gynecology can help us understand the intricate and problematic dynamics of the gynecologist-patient relationship. The problems that the speciality deals with usually arouse the most varied reactions in people, including patients, male and female doctors and even laymen in general. This happens because Gynecology is obviously related to women and sex. Sexuality is a very important feature of human nature, and it always has considerable influence on the feelings, emotions and psychological attitudes of both sexes.It is impossible for anybody to psychologically get rid of the sexual feelings and the emotions aroused by them. A person may not externalize, may not manifest what he/she is feeling, he/she may keep his/her feelings secret - according to the demands of situations in which the expression of some feelings is inappropriate or even inconvenient. Even so the person cannot avoid feeling them, as psychological phenomena that they are.Nevertheless, there is a mental "trick" which a lot of people, wrongly, make use of: it is to try to repress these feelings and emotions, pretending that they do not exist and throwing them into the unconscious. But now the problems multiply. Anything that is not brought to consciousness and exposed to reflection not only remains out of the control of consciousness and reason, but also starts acting as disturbing factors emerging from the unconscious. Frequently people do not realize that many troubles are caused by repressed feelings. A lot of prejudices aggravate the whole problem.Gynecologic practice implies the exposition of the intimacy of the female body and the touch of parts of this body by the physician in order to perform the examination. This fact can arouse the most varied feelings, not only on the patients, but also in the male or female doctors, depending on the peculiarities of the individual psychology of each one of them.
Very deep! I understood most of it and agree. Thanks for taking time to post!
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#2482 Oct 1, 2012
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Just thought I'd dump this here before I depart:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/12645...
The news media tends to accentuate the negative, because positive stories, generally speaking, are not newsworthy.
Here is an example of a straight male doctor who entered the field of gynecology because it was the only field he could get accepted into; who frequently sacrificed his life for his patients' sake; and who by all reports was the best doctor available.
Now that I'm done, feel free to carry on the tar-and-feathering, painting with broad strokes, etc.
I spent some time working in television news and can tell you that it's true positive stories are not newsworthy. Neither is anything that is common. Man catches and eats fish - no news. Shark catches and eats man - NEWS! That having been said, what would you prefer? Would you want to keep the negative/uncommon out of the news and replace it with positive/common events?

Just for the fact that negative news is reported in the media, does not mean that the media is fabricating it. The news media has a responsibility to the general public to report fairly and accurately. If and when a PIG is caught, charged, and hopefully incarcerated, it's not the fault of the media - it's the fault of the PIG. The media is just doing what they are suppose to do.

I don't know to where you are departing, but where ever it is good luck.

Oh! And regarding your story in the link.....I suppose if I chose a job that put me (physically) where it put him I wouldn't take a vacation either. Every day would be like a vacation.

Since: Jun 12

Nottingham, UK

#2484 Oct 1, 2012
I have recently been chatting to a young woman, 21 years old, and she told me that she goes to male doctors for intimate exams. She is absolutely stunning. She is blonde, amazing body, and incredibly pretty. The idea of a male doctor sticking his face in front of her bare crotch is sickening. She has no problem with it at all, but she's actaully a nurse. These medical perverts actuallty get paid thousands for doing it as well. Imagine that! Getting paid thousands for sticking your fingers inside a beautiful woman and staring into her vagina with a bright light. I'm sure he can easily endure the nasty stuff, as long as he knows he will see a lot of health women. I imagine that the doctor holds his nose with the nasty women, but not with the healthy ones. What sickos
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2486 Oct 1, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously died a very RICH man with a life of some extremely attractive memories, of which you will not gain.He is no different to me or you in function or desire!
Who would spend a whole life playing with female genitalia, a normal man NOPE!!!It is a perverse way of accumulating large amounts of money, isn't it. Unfortunately women are groomed into acceptance in the belief these guys do not get aroused tinkering.
If you are a man this should make sense, if it doesn't sound right is often isn't. The law of man and women proves I am correct.
I wish guys stood up and called this out sooner and louder then - since you know how y'all tick......we women really believed u could focus.

How disgusting to be taken advantage of when you seek help in such a vulnerable and exposed state....so sick it makes me furious to think its been going on so long and will probably way into the future - when, if anything, we are becoming more liberal with everything
Chris

Clinton, MA

#2487 Oct 1, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish guys stood up and called this out sooner and louder then - since you know how y'all tick......we women really believed u could focus.
How disgusting to be taken advantage of when you seek help in such a vulnerable and exposed state....so sick it makes me furious to think its been going on so long and will probably way into the future - when, if anything, we are becoming more liberal with everything
I think your fellow woma. Will be your saving grace in the future. I don't know why,but some woman bash us men who care.

Nottingham, UK

#2488 Oct 1, 2012
Here is what Dr Leonard Coldwell says about pap smears, a doctor who has cured over 30,000 cancer patients naturally:

"Besides the crime of killing your daughters with Gardasil, the HPV vaccine, or at least making them sick and infertile, cervical cancer is nothing to fear. Fear the prevention and treatment, not the cancer!

Cervical cancer is relatively rare and there is no reason at all for any kind of pap smear! Plus poking around in a woman's body will cause infections and/or spread them. Besides, I fully believe that gynecology is a useless profession recently invented to make money on patients. How do you think women stayed alive and healthy 100 years ago before they invented the cash cow known as gynecology?

The doctor will not tell you that millions of pap smears conducted did not lead to any kind of reduced mortality from cervical cancer. So, besides unnecessary suffering and dying earlier, what is the purpose? What is even worse is that there is no proof that having a pap smear will decrease a woman's chances of dying from cervical cancer. The opposite is true. The follow-up procedure after an abnormal pap smear result is called a colposcopy. This can lead to infection, hemorrhage, cervical stenosis--a blockage of the passage from the uterus to the vagina." (Dr Leonard Coldwell)
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2490 Oct 1, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Debz: I speak personally, I found it difficult to find a board to speak out on, I've been upset about this for many years, the web will spread the word, especially as peeps find boards like this.
This is the beginning! Gender choice will have to be offered IMHO.
Yeah you're right and that's encouraging - when it happened to me I searched for evidence that this was common but couldn't find anything...the internet is spreading the word by people sharing ther testimonies and disapproval

I guess, and hope, its only a matter of time
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2491 Oct 1, 2012
StephenW777 wrote:
Here is what Dr Leonard Coldwell says about pap smears, a doctor who has cured over 30,000 cancer patients naturally:
"Besides the crime of killing your daughters with Gardasil, the HPV vaccine, or at least making them sick and infertile, cervical cancer is nothing to fear. Fear the prevention and treatment, not the cancer!
Cervical cancer is relatively rare and there is no reason at all for any kind of pap smear! Plus poking around in a woman's body will cause infections and/or spread them. Besides, I fully believe that gynecology is a useless profession recently invented to make money on patients. How do you think women stayed alive and healthy 100 years ago before they invented the cash cow known as gynecology?
The doctor will not tell you that millions of pap smears conducted did not lead to any kind of reduced mortality from cervical cancer. So, besides unnecessary suffering and dying earlier, what is the purpose? What is even worse is that there is no proof that having a pap smear will decrease a woman's chances of dying from cervical cancer. The opposite is true. The follow-up procedure after an abnormal pap smear result is called a colposcopy. This can lead to infection, hemorrhage, cervical stenosis--a blockage of the passage from the uterus to the vagina." (Dr Leonard Coldwell)
Thanks for this useful research - I had heard nothing negative to date re. the HPV vaccine and would have been recommending it to my daughters.

Would you be so kind as to give the title of the book you referred to elsewhere too - uncovering the brainwashing - is this the same book you refer to here?....the title, author and ISBN number would be much appreciated - thanks
Chris

Marlborough, MA

#2492 Oct 2, 2012
Won't h.p.v vaccine take the excuse away from the perv gyn's that they have to do pap smears ?
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2493 Oct 2, 2012
Wayne wrote:
Heather makes the exam a sexual thing saying that woman must be lesbian, this is crazy. I beleive that gynaecologists should encourage partners to be present during the examination, this will alleviate a lot of stress caused by these exams. I have asked a gynae about this and the answer was that its personal between the doc and patient (thats my wife and i am paying, so its a customer)This privacy makes it even worse, and most woman dont understand that. Woman gynaes are definately a better option.A man is a man, and I love my wifes body and know that he sees naked woman all day, but when it comes to my woman it irritates me, CAN ANY MALE GYNAE ANSWER WHY THEY DONT ASK WOMAN TO BRING THERE HUSBANDS ALONG
The Virgin Mary & Whore Well Woman Clinic

Our Hospital Pledge:

Here, at The VMW-WWC, we are proud to be able to offer you the great medical leveling experience, complete ‘parity of esteem’….
Here we aren't a respecter of persons.........one size (Fat stubby finger) fits all.

Footnote: All patients please be advised that (in the interest of “patient confidentiality and Doctor’s fetish) spouses are not allowed to accompany partners into “private consultations”. Please honor the,“very sacred”, Dr./Patient relationship of the medical gynecological profession.

“VMW-WWW, Clinic of choice,……. for the unique “Arrive a Virgin and leave a Whore” experience”.
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND

UK

#2495 Oct 3, 2012
Debz... so glad you're 'on-board'. We are of the few men that actually care. We are men, we know how men think (through no fault of their own, that's down to evolution of man). We KNOW that men aren't suitable for Gynecology. It just isn't right!

We men are slating our own nature in order to protect women.... women we love and honour, our dear Wives and Daughters from the predatory monsters labelled male gynecologists!

God help us eradicate these clever beasts!
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND

UK

#2496 Oct 3, 2012
I suspect that there are some ladies out there who are reading all this (not sure what to make of it all)?

I ask those ladies to ask their male Gynecologist "why did you chose Gynecology?"

I can nearly 100% predict his answer:
1) I just want to help women.
2) My Mom died of cervical cancer.
3) There wasn't any vacancies in any other field.

If you get one of the above answers, then your Gynecologist is probably a fraud, going him to his poor wife, having sex with her whilst thinking about YOUR vagina!
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND

Norwich, UK

#2497 Oct 3, 2012
and...

All those men who are reading (but not commenting), if your lady INSISTS that she goes to a male gynecologist, when a female is available, then YOU have a SERIOUS problem on your hands!

Ask her how she would like it if you started going to a female prostitute?

After all... there wouldn't be anything in that either as that's merely 'professional' too!

Husbands... try it... I dare you!
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2498 Oct 3, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
I suspect that there are some ladies out there who are reading all this (not sure what to make of it all)?
I ask those ladies to ask their male Gynecologist "why did you chose Gynecology?"
I can nearly 100% predict his answer:
1) I just want to help women.
2) My Mom died of cervical cancer.
3) There wasn't any vacancies in any other field.
If you get one of the above answers, then your Gynecologist is probably a fraud, going him to his poor wife, having sex with her whilst thinking about YOUR vagina!
It was your testimony that moved me to get involved - I first came across it on a google search which brought up your Mens Health comment....I posted there late and I think you had already left the forum - nonetheless I sent you a message there.

On the mens health forum the men thought I was a fraud - they thought it was you - mad enough to make up a fake female testimony to back up your pain.....that is how sick and brainwashed a lot of people are on this topic

I found it so refreshing to find out that this was resignating with men too - in protection of their women and relationships
I also think that with both sexes on board - things will change wuicker. Teh medical profession are abusing women - but they are also abusing love relationships.

I hope you get a chance to read my 2 poems re. their arrogance...they were designed to shock and repulse
What I like - and have noticed over time - is that your comments are becoming more "in your face" as your too realise that this is all madess and someone needs to call it out.

Together we will achieve change......one vagina at a time if necessary
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2499 Oct 4, 2012
Hopsond wrote:
Justfy it all you want. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. A man with no matter how much education is still a man and has no business looking upon or touching a woman in that manner. It should be against the Law. A woman who would let a strange man do that to her is immoral.
Matthew above gives an excellent reply - illustrating just how any women you are classing as immoral

but I get the point you are making and would say that these days there is no excuse for seeking out and maintaining male gynecological care....I say take the mae out of female wellwomen services

I however would have, like Matthew, point out that I dont consider mysef amorral - yet fel pray to a pervert GP who used the opportunity of me asking for a pregnancy test back in the '80s as a means of assaulting me fully nude on the Dr couch

I learned the hard way - it snapped me out of the brainwashing....util then the thinking was that - you need a doctor - it may be embarassing and personal - but that's the nature of seeking expert help with your body. Its like yo just bite the bullet and endure it - cos that's all you had and all yo knew and your mind certainly wasnt in a place to think the Good Dr could indeed be "professionally sexual"

The sad thing is - you become doubly victimised - you suffered the sexual abuse, then feel embarrassed to have consented to such madness - even to take off all your clothes at the request of the Dr - then you dont report "the incident" because you have no evidence (no nurse in attendance, no forcible rape marks etc) and in your heart and mind you know you actually consented to it all.

It becomes your private regret and burden for the rest of your life.....you are a silent rape victim....without ever having a chance to be heard and understood

Until now - this forum is positively healing to me - as I see many others have experienced similar, men get cut up on their wives behal too and the whole smoke screen is being lifted

I reckon its only a matter of time before the practice will be seen as the perversion it really is.
Chris

Bedford, MA

#2500 Oct 4, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew above gives an excellent reply - illustrating just how any women you are classing as immoral
but I get the point you are making and would say that these days there is no excuse for seeking out and maintaining male gynecological care....I say take the mae out of female wellwomen services
I however would have, like Matthew, point out that I dont consider mysef amorral - yet fel pray to a pervert GP who used the opportunity of me asking for a pregnancy test back in the '80s as a means of assaulting me fully nude on the Dr couch
I learned the hard way - it snapped me out of the brainwashing....util then the thinking was that - you need a doctor - it may be embarassing and personal - but that's the nature of seeking expert help with your body. Its like yo just bite the bullet and endure it - cos that's all you had and all yo knew and your mind certainly wasnt in a place to think the Good Dr could indeed be "professionally sexual"
The sad thing is - you become doubly victimised - you suffered the sexual abuse, then feel embarrassed to have consented to such madness - even to take off all your clothes at the request of the Dr - then you dont report "the incident" because you have no evidence (no nurse in attendance, no forcible rape marks etc) and in your heart and mind you know you actually consented to it all.
It becomes your private regret and burden for the rest of your life.....you are a silent rape victim....without ever having a chance to be heard and understood
Until now - this forum is positively healing to me - as I see many others have experienced similar, men get cut up on their wives behal too and the whole smoke screen is being lifted
I reckon its only a matter of time before the practice will be seen as the perversion it really is.
You never Actualy consented. You consented under false pretense. False pretense is unlawful. If a person obtains money from another using false pretense they are charged with a crime. This is one reason doctors why doctors are required to get informed consent. A lot of them still are not doing it. Requiring pelvic exams for b/c., telling their victims, I mean patients they can detect ovarian cancer via bimanual exam, etc. these incidents are rape!!! I have more to say, but it's late I will continue later.

Nottingham, UK

#2501 Oct 5, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this useful research - I had heard nothing negative to date re. the HPV vaccine and would have been recommending it to my daughters.
Would you be so kind as to give the title of the book you referred to elsewhere too - uncovering the brainwashing - is this the same book you refer to here?....the title, author and ISBN number would be much appreciated - thanks
The book from this doctor is called "The Only Answer To Cancer" by Dr Leonard Coldwell. The agenda of vaccines is suppose to be about population control. Vaccines, according to Dr Leonard Coldwell, increases the risk of cancer as well as other diseases. It can also make women infertile.

Nottingham, UK

#2505 Oct 6, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen are you able to post extracts from the book, a few lines maybe. I am concerned lol....
I haven't read that far yet. I've only just got the book. But here is a link to Dr. Leonard Coldwell about the hoax and dangers of vaccinations:

Nottingham, UK

#2507 Oct 6, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Stephen, the guy is defo believable and I have to agree with his comments, I know for a fact, we the average JOE are being manipulated and brainwashed into beliefs. Good post well worth a listen!!
This appears to be another problem.
http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/vaginal-mes...
You don't know the half of it mate. This doctor has cured over 35,000 cancer patients naturally. He explains how the medical professions are the ones killing people with chemo and radiation. He claims that even breast screening increases cancer, due to the pressure and raditaion on a woman's breast. Not only do male doctors subject women to intimate exams, they are increasing women's chance of breast cancer by scaring them into breast screening. The more I research these things the more corruption I find in the medical profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist Sat pailrider 3
What is a urologist? What do urologists do? Dec 19 pailrider 2
Question for the wackadoodles who hate male gyn... Dec 19 pailrider 6
Pain after sex (Nov '06) Dec 18 lolly 1,053
Yellow Discharge (Aug '07) Dec 18 Maggie 550
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Dec 17 Parasite epidemic 3
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) Dec 17 pailrider 1,948
More from around the web