Since: Jun 12

Nottingham, UK

#2384 Sep 16, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as a parent and former teacher - this is particularly alarming to me.
If this happened to your child, I would think it would make a lawsuit. I can't imagine this went on as recently as that
Well this happened approximately 12/15 years ago in Scotland. Apparently in Scotland they still have school medicals like in the olden days. Other schools in the UK don't do this, but another woman from Scotland has confirmed that this still happens.

These doctors must thing we're really stupid, like lab rats.
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2385 Sep 16, 2012
Well we must truly be stupid, if this is still happening these days....to schoolgirls
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2386 Sep 16, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any gynecologists on a personal basis so I can't really speak for them. There have been one or two occasions when I found myself aroused which is probably why I don't like doing these types of exams. It is a pretty small part of my practice so fortunately not something I deal with very often. When in school I recall conversations with fellows students who admitted to being aroused. I guess it comes with the territory. As I have said in the past it would be my preference that only females do these exams. Maybe someday that day will come.
Well there you have it folks! Well done for confronting him Stephen777 :)
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2387 Sep 16, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try posting an anti male gyneacologist thread on Mumsnet, this is a VERY popular Mums forum here in the UK and medically monitored. If you succeed I will back you! Regards, Enlightened Husband
Was this suggestion taken up Enlightened husband.....is h=there such a thread on Mumsnet now?
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2388 Sep 16, 2012
Not With My Lady You Dont wrote:
Male Dr. has finally provided an intelligent response. However there is one point in his explanation that seems ambiguous. This response is to the forum rather than directly to him. He states (in part) that:
"the average persons fingers do indeed reach to and a little beyond the cervix"
The uterus is (as I've understood in my reading) about the size of the adult human closed hand (fist). I submit that depending on his definition of "a little beyond" it may not be enough beyond to do a credible examination of the entire organ. Short of a credible exam it remains a fraud.
Regarding flying pigs - yes they can! Try this exam with my lady and I'll prove it.
Oh Wow....LOL spot on - he was soooo arrogant!!! We must have driven his shameful ass off this thread
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2389 Sep 16, 2012
StephenW777 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the exact same feelings that I had after my 16 year old girlfriend had to have intimate exams by a male doctor. I can remember these feelings. Even to this day they can return to haunt me. It's a feeling of disgust in your stomach, a feeling that your spouse has been legally violated. But at the same time you feel a little disgust towards your spouse but allowing it to happen in the first place.
I think the thing that makes it worse is the "legal" aspect. If a pervert druged your spouse at a party and then molested her, at least the law would be against him. Everyone would realize that this man was a perverted monster that must be put behind bars. But when it comes to male doctors, they have the law on their side. They can be a legal pervert. They can touch your spouses most intimate body parts and examine them on the inside--and it's completely legal. It doesn't matter if the doctor is getting sexual pleasure, as long as he acts "professional" then that's all that matters.
I think the fact that this barbaric practice is legal is what causes so much frustration. But that's just my opinion.
Very well said....that's exactly how you feel - like you've been legally violated.....but by then it's too late because you consented by getting naked and opening up.
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2390 Sep 16, 2012
StephenW777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should start getting this truth out. I was thinking of sharing this information on websites like bebo or facebook, and giving women the link to this forum so they can hear the truth. What do you think? It's not going to do any good complaining about it all the time, we need to get to work and start sharing the truth with other women.
Did we do this? I'm soon to be in the UK and will try and get Medical Modesty to assist me. I will be focusing on St Mary's first....asthey have large gyn ward....and i have already been dismayed by their practices.

Nottingham, UK

#2392 Sep 17, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said....that's exactly how you feel - like you've been legally violated.....but by then it's too late because you consented by getting naked and opening up.
That's right. But like I've said before, it's just another way for the government and medical profession to have power over us. The less we rely on the government and medical profession, the less power and control they have over us. They know they cannot force us to do something we don't want to do, so instead they use fear tactics, especially on women, for they know women are easier to manipulate when it comes to health. Why else do you think they are obsessed with a woman's breast and vagina? They have brainwashed women into thinking that their breasts and vagina are a danger to them and must be monitored on a regular basis. If women refuse to cooperate, they are told, "You don't want to die do you?" and then the doctor will pull out some false statistics in order to strike fear into the poor woman.

Thanks goodness for the internet that the truth is finally getting out.
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2393 Sep 17, 2012
StephenW777 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. But like I've said before, it's just another way for the government and medical profession to have power over us. The less we rely on the government and medical profession, the less power and control they have over us. They know they cannot force us to do something we don't want to do, so instead they use fear tactics, especially on women, for they know women are easier to manipulate when it comes to health. Why else do you think they are obsessed with a woman's breast and vagina? They have brainwashed women into thinking that their breasts and vagina are a danger to them and must be monitored on a regular basis. If women refuse to cooperate, they are told, "You don't want to die do you?" and then the doctor will pull out some false statistics in order to strike fear into the poor woman.
Thanks goodness for the internet that the truth is finally getting out.
Don't get me wrong....I am not a typical conspiracy theorist.....but it occured to me over this weekend....that with the systematic collection of womens cervical cells via PAP smears.....the govn/medic has enough info to develop biological weapons to wipe us all out......whole sale or in specific race groups.....and to even experiment with cloning.....I'm just saying....perhaps the motive is "sicker" than "sick".

We should never have complied.
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#2394 Sep 17, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
A female work colleague relayed to me that after she tore during birth....she was stitched up by two young male nurse/dr assistants and they commented on how attractive she was 'all over".....she was mortified....but what could she do, held by her captive audience....its sickening.
Yet another good reason to give birth at HOME! No, probably no stitching at home, but no disrespect there either. And new father can probably do something to take the place of stitches long enough for healing of some extent to take place.

It's sickening alright. That's why:
Male Dr

Colorado Springs, CO

#2395 Sep 17, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was just starting to like you!
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2396 Sep 17, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - funny you shoud say that - because you were gaining my maximum respect on your initial honest posts in response to Stephen777 direct questions....can u/have u gotten aroused, do u understand how women's partners feel.

But that comment about the "fat stubby fingers" up a womans vagina was so distasteful coming from a gyno Dr. I was repulsed.

You have no idea how violated women feel when a stranger (the good Dr) not only assaults them with perverted and redundant medically invasive and embarassing procedures......but then act like they are above it all and patronize/ridicule their victims and the ones who care about them

I was initially thinking you were such a good input to the site....someone who could help us see both sides and have a rare and honest discussion.

whatever jerked your ego with "Not with my Lady" allowed you to stoop so low....on a forum shared by women who have suffered sexual assault by your kind.

When you have been violated in the Dr office - the painful memories never leave you.

So take your fat little fingers and put them to better use elsewhere.....or show up here as a humble professional.

Your edc will only be respected as far as you show yourself to be intelligent.

If you decide to stay with us....please refraim from the arrogance that seems to be an occupational hazard in your field.

You can surely see why I stay clear of y'all like lepers!
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2397 Sep 17, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....while you are still lingering round in the background visualising all the assaults/conquests of your fellow Dr's that we relay here.....

Kindly answer me this question: back in the late '80s, did we not have home pregnancy tests, I'm wondering why I didn't choose that option....probably wanted medical confirmation/expertise?

If not, what would have been the correct and standard test from a GP....should he have just asked for a urine sample up front...or were women routinely subjected to this unnecessary - superfluous - groping around?

Just how big was the scam....I speak of the UK ofcourse....though the said Dr was a short stubby asian Dr with little fat pervy fingers.....just as you so eliquently described.

AOL

#2398 Sep 17, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
I started liking her after.......oh.....maybe her second comment and have liked her more and more with each additional comment.

Interesting contrast, don't you think?

Nottingham, UK

#2399 Sep 17, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your honesty, but let's face the facts. Doctors are obsessed with a woman's breasts and vagina. I'm very curious to know as to why the medical profession has took such a huge interest in the private body parts of women. Is it because women are easier to manipulate? It is sick and a crime against humanity how medical professions have scared women to death by making them believe their breasts and vagina are a danger to them unless they have regular exams. Why don't doctors give men testicular and anal exams on a regular basis? Why focus on examining women?

Now, maybe you're one of the good doctors. I am not judging you. But don't you dare try to pretend that the medical profession's only interest is the health of the patient. As a doctor you know very well that it's easy to coax women into having intimate exams.
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2400 Sep 18, 2012
StephenW777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your honesty, but let's face the facts. Doctors are obsessed with a woman's breasts and vagina. I'm very curious to know as to why the medical profession has took such a huge interest in the private body parts of women. Is it because women are easier to manipulate? It is sick and a crime against humanity how medical professions have scared women to death by making them believe their breasts and vagina are a danger to them unless they have regular exams. Why don't doctors give men testicular and anal exams on a regular basis? Why focus on examining women?
Now, maybe you're one of the good doctors. I am not judging you. But don't you dare try to pretend that the medical profession's only interest is the health of the patient. As a doctor you know very well that it's easy to coax women into having intimate exams.
My diary of a mad black woman

Dr's expect u t drop all social norms as u drop ur nickers

Open ur mind to psychological trauma - as u open ur legs

This they require in exchange for a pious air of urgent inconvenience

Their time is precious
Their profession is sacred
Their ego is fed
Their agenda is satisfied
Their dick is hard
Their fantasies fulfilled

I'm sorry did u think this was all about u?

Be sure to book a repeat appointment.

Well you know they say art is a form of deep emotional expression.....how's this for a non-poet!

Appreciate the solidarity gentlemen (Not with my Lady too ;)
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2401 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I started liking her after.......oh.....maybe her second comment and have liked her more and more with each additional comment.
Much appreciation to the 'real' gents on this thread
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2403 Sep 18, 2012
Male Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virgin Mary & Whore Well Woman Clinic

Our Hospital Pledge:
Here, at The VMW-WWC, we are proud to be able to offer you the great medical leveling experience, complete ‘parity of esteem’….
Here we aren't a respecter of persons.........one size (Fat stubby finger) fits all.

Footnote: All patients please be advised that (in the interest of “patient confidentiality and Doctor’s fetish) spouses are not allowed to accompany partners into “private consultations”. Please honor the,“very sacred”, Dr./Patient relationship of the medical gynecological profession.

“VMW-WWW, Clinic of choice,……. for the unique “Arrive a Virgin and leave a Whore” experience”.
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2404 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Morning NWML.....would you mind instructing me on how to create threads here....I have a couple of topix in mind.....Im also having trouble accessing the IM facility.....something about an email not found.....yet topix email me daily.

Your IT equipment may be old/quaint, my IT knowledge level is pre-historic!

AOL

#2406 Sep 18, 2012
Debz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - funny you shoud say that - because you were gaining my maximum respect on your initial honest posts in response to Stephen777 direct questions....can u/have u gotten aroused, do u understand how women's partners feel.
But that comment about the "fat stubby fingers" up a womans vagina was so distasteful coming from a gyno Dr. I was repulsed.
You have no idea how violated women feel when a stranger (the good Dr) not only assaults them with perverted and redundant medically invasive and embarassing procedures......but then act like they are above it all and patronize/ridicule their victims and the ones who care about them
I was initially thinking you were such a good input to the site....someone who could help us see both sides and have a rare and honest discussion.
whatever jerked your ego with "Not with my Lady" allowed you to stoop so low....on a forum shared by women who have suffered sexual assault by your kind.
When you have been violated in the Dr office - the painful memories never leave you.
So take your fat little fingers and put them to better use elsewhere.....or show up here as a humble professional.
Your edc will only be respected as far as you show yourself to be intelligent.
If you decide to stay with us....please refraim from the arrogance that seems to be an occupational hazard in your field.
You can surely see why I stay clear of y'all like lepers!
I think caution needs to be exercised when "maximum respect" is an option. I have seen him make comment that he does understand how women's partners feel, but I really wonder if he does. I say that because I believe I've also seen him comment that his wife has a female, but it wouldn't bother him if she had a male......so really! How can he really understand how it ties us into knots?

As far as what jerked his ego...(lol), I haven't gone back over the thread to be reminded so I can only guess. Might have been the stats that I've posted; might have been he knows I'm not buying the hype about pap/pelvics for women; OR might have been the disrespect that I probably displayed after learning that he (claims) doesn't like doing pelvic exams but does them anyway! Just seems hypocritical to me. When I don't like doing something I simply stay clear of it.

Yes, his fat finger statement was insensitive, disrespectful and uncalled for. But really....what would you expect from someone who does these exams other than those attributes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NWH Chief Of Gynecology Urges Cervical Cancer S... 2 hr pailrider 3
why i cannot feel anything inside my vagina whi... (Jun '07) 3 hr highbeauti420 1,218
Question for the wackadoodles who hate male gyn... Thu CHRIS 94
Parents 'whose botched pool birth left son with... Thu Active Birth Pools 6
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) Thu pailrider 1,962
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) Thu pailrider 111
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Wed 1delicatebeauty 2,086
More from around the web