Study ties fertility treatment, birth...

Study ties fertility treatment, birth defect risk

There are 3 comments on the KEYC Television, Mankato, MN story from May 5, 2012, titled Study ties fertility treatment, birth defect risk. In it, KEYC Television, Mankato, MN reports that:

By MARILYNN MARCHIONE AP Chief Medical Writer Test-tube babies have higher rates of birth defects, and doctors have long wondered: Is it because of certain fertility treatments or infertility itself? A large new study from Australia suggests both may play a role.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYC Television, Mankato, MN.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 May 6, 2012
Test tube...Hmmmm, WHAT THE FREAK is that saying...ARTIFICIAL, FROM THE GET GO..Quit trying to play GOD already...
Clarence John

Lodz, Poland

#2 May 14, 2012
Birth defects have many causes such as medications and genetics. The mother or the sperm donor may have had a family inherited DNA containing a defect. That is why proper screening is important to prevent birth defects. You may also read here at http://zoloftlawsuit.blogdrive.com/
Jill

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 10, 2012
The risk of birth defects are increasing and many studies are focusing on its prevention. Some women now avoid taking Zoloft due to the researches that linked the medication to birth defects. Find out about it at http://www.zoloftlawsuithelpcenter.com/side-e...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Larry Nassau Woman U.S.A gymnastics sports... 14 hr Enlighten 2
why i cannot feel anything inside my vagina whi... (Jun '07) 18 hr klyy 1,384
Confused (May '17) Tue Cuck 4
doctor gave provera pill to postone period (Jul '07) Nov 15 Sam 134
News Study explores pregnancy risks for Asian-white ... (Oct '08) Nov 9 Nude Love 34
Child rape trial begins for local doctor. (Feb '16) Nov 9 Joanne 30
I feel like a callus inside of vagina Nov 7 Diana12 1
More from around the web