Large Lump Inside Vagina
Stacie

Gore Bay, Canada

#67 Nov 27, 2007
I am 15 years old. i have been having sex since i was 14.. just turning 15 actually when i first had it... im almost 16.. i havent had sex for 5 months, but i am on a birth control called depo provera and it stops your period.. and right now im bleeding and have been for 2 days, i kind of stopped tonight, and right below my pelvis hurts.. like right above my crotch, they are sharp pains so i felt inside, and i felt this bump maybe. an inch not even.. afteer insert.. its pretty low... and half of the bump is soft and half of it is bumpy, it kind of hurts.. anybody know what this is?
Rhonda

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Nov 28, 2007
I have a small lump on my vagina. I feel it all the time, and a red blood-like substance is coming out and it smells terrable. Today, I noticed extra white liquid in my vagina as well (more than usual). It was actually dropping. I have to wait a few days to see the doctor. Can someone please help me? Is it an STD?
danielle

Westbank, Canada

#69 Nov 30, 2007
Stephanie wrote:
ladies I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a lump coming out of my vagina.. I'm scared, but it doesn't hurt at all.. Does anyone know what it could be?
Omg i have a lump a little bigger than a pea out side under the skin
i have not had sex what is it?!
worried05

United States

#70 Dec 1, 2007
I am worried because i have lump inside my vagina. i cant walk cuz really hurts for 3 days. yesterday morning i have this heavy fluid came out from me(gross!! stinks!), and now i have lump inside my vagina. i checked it with a mirror and there's a white hole in it. can anyone help me? im too embarrass to tell to my loveones..

PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!!
Gena

Sydney, Australia

#71 Dec 3, 2007
I'm 15 and I found a lump in my vagina 1 year ago. I thought it would heal itself but instead another small lump has grown beside it. It doesn't hurt or anything but it seems to be growing. Can anybody help?TT
dian

Sydney, Australia

#72 Dec 3, 2007
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg i have a lump a little bigger than a pea out side under the skin
i have not had sex what is it?!
I'm not really sure, but it can be a tumor or something else. I advised you to see a doctor. Good luck and try not to worry about it
Kelsey

San Angelo, TX

#73 Dec 22, 2007
worried05 wrote:
I am worried because i have lump inside my vagina. i cant walk cuz really hurts for 3 days. yesterday morning i have this heavy fluid came out from me(gross!! stinks!), and now i have lump inside my vagina. i checked it with a mirror and there's a white hole in it. can anyone help me? im too embarrass to tell to my loveones..
PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!!
I have no idea what it could be, but as a rule of tumb, if any discharge is different than what you normally have, you should check it out. That goes double if the color changes. If it hurts too bad to walk then there is probably something wrong. Nothing normal makes you hurt that bad. Sorry this probably wasn't what you wanted to hear.
Kelsey

San Angelo, TX

#74 Dec 22, 2007
Lostgurl1187 wrote:
Ok so im really freaking out. I also have this bump just like some of you were talking about. its not realy far into me or anything but it seems kinda big like a grapefruit. I'm really shaky though and thought it was a fast growing tumour or something but i guess not since you all are experiencing the same thing but can someone please help me! I'm only 16 and i'm still a virgin.
Hey, I know you posted this a while ago, but I really hope you got it checked if it really is grapefruit sized and seems to be growing.
Kelsey

San Angelo, TX

#75 Dec 22, 2007
this sounds like what a lot of us have http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/end...

it's endometriosis and the lining of the uterus grows on other areas around the pelvis and creates "chocolate cysts"
worried joanne

Sheffield, UK

#76 Dec 25, 2007
when i put my finger inside my vagina,, at the end of it when its fuly in i feal this,, lump about that long ...... that sticks out from the end where you touch your i this its your woomb ?? put when my finger is fully in and i can feal it, im really worried !!!! what if i have a little willy growing in my vagina or something ??!! it feals like one !!! helpp !!!!!!!
p.s it doesnt hurt
Judith

Aurora, CO

#77 Dec 31, 2007
Thanks so much for your informative reply it was helpful, i was really scared, but according to the Bartholins (duct) abscess descriptions it is similar to the lump i have. i currently dont have health insurance but i made an appointment to see if im eligible for low cost health coverage, in any case i going to see about alternatives so i can see i doctor and confirm that this is not serious!
thanks again
Megan

Spokane, WA

#78 Jan 4, 2008
I am 16, and the other day I was checking things out down there and noticed my vagina was like.. tighter. So I figured I would leave it alone and see if it just went away, but now its like even tighter and I think its like a bumb.. I dont want to go around pokeing it if its something to worry about.
It doesnt hurt or itch or anything, and Im embarrased to go to the doctor for something like that. Is it anything to worry about? Will it go away on its own? Im freaking out!!
vero

Alingaro, Philippines

#79 Jan 6, 2008
hi.. i just gave birth 6months ago. after gaving birth i had experience abdominal cramps and felt as if all the weight inside my abdomen is at my vagina. after a month it was gone.. but now it came back.. and i have notice that there are small flesh in my vaginal opening growing.. im scared.. i've search the net for a picture but I can,t see anything like the flesh i've been seeing in my vagina.. can you help me?
california

Ashgrove, Australia

#80 Jan 11, 2008
I have a weird lump like half an inch long that kind of sticks out of my opening. It is sensitive when I touch it. I'm embarassed to have sex with my boyfriend because I don't know what the lump is. I also notice bumpy/rough skin spreading slowly down out of the hole and by my clit and labia. I'm going to a doc in a week. I'm scared.
xxx

Mold, UK

#81 Jan 18, 2008
i was in the shower 2day an found a pea sized lump inside 1 of my vaginal lips but it also feels like it has some sort of tail.(it feels grissly) it only hurts a little to touch. i have only had sex 1ce last year and used protection. i am 2 scared to tell m mom or go 2 a dr. any advice would be appriciated xxx
EmberHeartt

Tyler, TX

#82 Jan 25, 2008
I also have some sort of "bump" coming out of my vagina. it's a pinkish-white color, roughly the size of a quarter, soft, and does not hurt to touch.
I just had my second child 3 months ago, so I was hoping maybe this was something that just happens as you age.(I'm 24 y/o)
went in for routine postpartum check, and the doctor said my posterior cervical lip is enlarged. she said it "could be a tumor", and referred me to another doctor for a second evaluation.
no family history of things like this, no STD's of any sort. what strikes me as particularly odd, is that I was checked several times while pregnant, so you'd think if there was an abnormal growth that somebody would've noticed it before now!

there's actually a lot of helpful information out there about different types of pelvic prolapse (which is what I suspect may be happening). there's basically 4 main types of pelvic prolapse, and you can have more than one type at the same time. please forgive me if this is considered graphic or vulgar, I'm just trying to help. One type is where your bladder is basically falling through your vagina, another where your rectum is falling through your vagina, one is your uterus falling through your vagina, and the other is when you no longer have a uterus and your vagina itself is falling. the best way to tell which one(s) you have yourself, is to feel around the lump using a finger. if you can move your finger all the way around the lump, it's likely that the problem is coming from above, as in your cervix or uterus.(which is my problem) but, if you can't get it all the way around because you've run into a "wall", then depending on where it is, it could be your rectum or bladder.

the two most common treatments for pelvic prolapse are surgery and a pessary (basically a silicone brace specially fitted for you, designed to support the failing muscles.)

some discouraging news I found is that while doing kegels can help mild cases of prolapse, chances are that if you can see the damage externally that it isn't going to help.
on the other hand, some good news is, is that unless it's causing you pain or discomfort, they often don't need to do anything about it.

in any case, it's better to be safe than sorry and go see a doctor.
Tammy

Van Buren, AR

#83 Feb 4, 2008
I am age 38, I have had my first by c-section and my second the "natural" way. I was told I have a tilted uterus but the doctor never actually described it to me. I think he should have, cuz I too have this lump inside my vagina, but it isn't as small as it used to be. I had assumed that was there initially because of a tilted uterus. It is soft on the outside but feels like a muscle inside of it. Also...on the uterus...the part that is on the lower side has a small inner lip there, I have small bumps, they are not painful and they are not excreting puss and they are normal skin color and feel like small polyps...there is no scabbing or anything there just these lil bumps. I have notice a strange odor but only sometimes. My pre-menstrual experiences last a week now, used to last 3 to 4 days, and I bleed more and I cramp more. I am afraid.
LLL

Cantley, Canada

#84 Feb 5, 2008
Hello, I was just wondering. First of all I have lots of discharge like 24/7 but I have been wearing tampsons a lot like all the time pretty much, is that really bad and could it have effected me in anyway? I have like a small skin type thingy in the opening of my vagina like inside me though, and its numb but I have like a sligh discomfort when I put a tampon in? Does anyone know what this could be..its not realy bothering me, but maybe it is something?
tonya

New Oxford, PA

#85 Feb 6, 2008
i have large lump on the left side of my vagina, it hurts like hell its like 6cm and very swollen i was just tested for stds about 2mnths ago and i have had the same partner 4 5yrs and i cant get an appt until nxt wk.
Anonymous

Derby, UK

#86 Feb 25, 2008
LLL wrote:
Hello, I was just wondering. First of all I have lots of discharge like 24/7 but I have been wearing tampsons a lot like all the time pretty much, is that really bad and could it have effected me in anyway? I have like a small skin type thingy in the opening of my vagina like inside me though, and its numb but I have like a sligh discomfort when I put a tampon in? Does anyone know what this could be..its not realy bothering me, but maybe it is something?
That's probably your hymen; it really isn't something to worry about.

I have a similar problem in that I have lots of discharge too, but also there is a cherry sized lump about two inches inside my vagina, and it's on the front wall, slightly to one side. It isn't painful, just numb, and it feels quite firm. I'm 15, and I've never had sex, and I really don't want to speak to my parents about it, neither do I want to see a doctor. My nearest doctor is too far to reach by myself unless I mentioned it to someone, which I'd rather not. Am I worrying myself over nothing, or should I speak to someone about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) Wed Use Fartsoaps 51
Gynecologist faces court over intimate photos... (Dec '15) May 21 Justice 59
Strange blockage of vaginal opening. May 17 HDR5768 1
News Redesigning Maternal Care: Ob-Gyns Are Urged to... Apr 25 Peter 1
Sex before period Apr '18 Telling it the wa... 3
I cannot feel anything during sex. Apr '18 nutz 2
News Idaho House approves 'abortion-reversal' bill Apr '18 cpeter1313 4