Sucks

Ivydale, WV

#659 Sep 10, 2012
The doc told me nothing to worry about:) I hope and pray all of your results are the same :)
Kara

Dayton, OH

#660 Sep 13, 2012
Hi, i am 14 & i haven't had intercourse i have a lump on my Vagina and i don't know what it is.. i had it for aout 4 or 5 days now.. is it cancer? a infection? what is it? please tell me someone cause i am freaking out and i don't want to die :(
Ssstteph

Australia

#661 Sep 15, 2012
Hi im 18 and im really worried because my boyfriend (as bad as this sounds) found this kind of hard lump far into my vagina more towards the left. During sex it feels a bit uncomfortable and sometimes i even bleed a bit. I have no idea what it is and im so scared. Does anyone have any ideas?
paris

Lakeland, FL

#662 Sep 16, 2012
evie wrote:
Hello,
I have this large lump inside my vagina which protrudes out slightly. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? As an afternote I got treated for chlamdyia in december, i am hoping this is unrealted. x
how do you know u have chlymidia is there symptoms? What's a few of yours
meowmeow

Arlington, VA

#663 Sep 19, 2012
ladies, go see a doctor!I currently have a pretty large lump inside of the skin surrounding my vagina and it hurts so badly that i can't close my legs when i stand up. im going to tell me mom about it tomorrow so we can go to my doctor. so even if you're worried about what your parents might say/do/think,PLEASE DO GO TO THE DOCTOR. your health is WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT YOUR PARENTS WILL PPSSIBLY THINK OF YOU
anirra

Williamsport, PA

#665 Sep 23, 2012
omg!! I'm 13 i haven't had sexual intercourse, i have a bump inside my vagina. I'm scared to tell my mom, cause i don't want her thinking i lost my virginity!!!! what the heck do i do??! yoo this is crazy, my cousin said it's a pimple, no it's too big, and i've tried2 pop it!NO LUCKKK..
lux

Sorrento, Canada

#666 Oct 5, 2012
i have lump in my vagina too and im scared i dont know what it is...??!?! im 15 and terrified...
Sucks

Bronx, NY

#667 Oct 5, 2012
I thought all was well, until the doctor sent me for a pelvic MRI I'm awaiting the results:/ I have cysts on my overies, and a fiabroyd tumor. Scary stuff!!! Go To The Doctors!!!!! I felt a lump and waited 4 years!! Wish I would of went sooner!! Take my advise and Go!!! Bless you all.:) I will keep you posted!!:)
Michelle

Ottawa, Canada

#668 Oct 8, 2012
Okay, I'm 13 years old and I found this lump inside my vagina, like in the entrance. It doesn't hurt but it is really uncomfortable. I do masterbate but I don't stick things up there. I'm REALLY nervous that something might be seriously wrong w/ me but I'm to shy to talk to my mom about it. PLEASE HELP!:(
Michelle

Ottawa, Canada

#669 Oct 8, 2012
I've also had this for as long as I remember. If that helps with figuring out what the fuck is wrong with me. I've never had sex but I'm shure it's not my hymen. I can kinda push it up and insert my finger in but barely and its really uncomfortable. Please, please, PLEASE help me!!! I don't want to go to the doctor because he's a guy and I'm really self-concious (how ever you spell that). I wasn't really bothered with until I read some of your posts. Now I'm scared shitless!!! PLEASE HELP
Jessica

United States

#671 Oct 14, 2012
I have this ball on my vagina pee hole right in it were the pee comes out this the second time its came out the first time puss came out n than I got it again does anybody have any idea what it can be I need help please ?
babii

Brooklyn, NY

#672 Oct 15, 2012
Im so afraid I just felt a hard ball on the left of my vagina :( its hurting bad and I moved it with my fingers while I was showering I have no idea what it is. Can somebody help me? Im worry.
kiki

South Africa

#673 Oct 21, 2012
I hv a large lump inside my vigina lip on my left it hurts so much I cnt even walk propaly n last time I had sex it was painful so me n ma bf stoped the strange thing is I hv bin 2da clinic dey dd the blood test n I ddnt hv nothng wat seems 2 be da problem nw
abc

London, UK

#674 Oct 22, 2012
i have a large lump on the inside of my vagina, its not sore but im too scared to get it checked out. I am still a virgin. please help!
Concerned

Mobile, AL

#675 Oct 22, 2012
I just recently discovered a lump, on the inside of my vagina. It doesn't, hurt unless my boyfriend and I have sex. We've been together for a year and he's the only, guy I've been with. Like I can only feel it when we have sex, not when he fingers me. I don't know what to do. I'm 19 and have only been sexually active for a year. Please help!
Problem

Chenoa, IL

#676 Oct 28, 2012
So I have recently been having some health problems such as IBS and a hernia in my esophagus but I started having problems with my lower abdomen symptoms are a sharp pain to my left side that is sudden an sharp my periods were irregular and intercourse is painful. I also have a discharge with an odor but I've been checked 3 times for an std, uti, yeast infection. I've had an ultra sound done and they found nothing. I have a lump the size of a grape to the back right of my vagina. I noticed it before but this time it feels bigger and I was swollen to my right side as well. I'm not sure what to do and if I should worry. As I don't have medical insurance anymore. Do you have an answer for me?
Problem

Chenoa, IL

#677 Oct 28, 2012
Michelle wrote:
I've also had this for as long as I remember. If that helps with figuring out what the fuck is wrong with me. I've never had sex but I'm shure it's not my hymen. I can kinda push it up and insert my finger in but barely and its really uncomfortable. Please, please, PLEASE help me!!! I don't want to go to the doctor because he's a guy and I'm really self-concious (how ever you spell that). I wasn't really bothered with until I read some of your posts. Now I'm scared shitless!!! PLEASE HELP

Well if I was you I would definitely go to the doctor as it could be serious! You could also find out if they have a female doctor you could see. Also remember that the doctor isn't there to check you out he is there to help you.
Problem

Chenoa, IL

#678 Oct 28, 2012
paris wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know u have chlymidia is there symptoms? What's a few of yours
She said she has been treated for it not currently has it. Most girls don't get symptoms but discharge and odor are most common
sneezy

Pinecliffe, CO

#679 Oct 28, 2012
I think those bumps that are painful are serious and i dnt wanna freak anyone out but id go to the doctor it sounds like a herpes outbreak
Problem

Chenoa, IL

#680 Oct 28, 2012
missy wrote:
My boyfriend found a pea sized lump inside the bottom of my vaginal wall about two months ago.. now two weeks ago on the same side and area but on the outside the same size lump appeared (its also still inside) I was scared it was cancer until pressure was put on it and infection like thick blood mix came out and still does. It never gets bigger, I'm a procrastinater and haven't gone to the Drs yet. Do sicts (sorry can't spell) hold fluids and infection like that? I know its serious and need answees, scared to go to docs. If anyone has ne advice or insite PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Well I can definitely tell you that why you have is not good! Cyst do carry fluids in them. You really do not want to have infections bc they can lead to other problems I would get checked immediately!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow Discharge (Aug '07) 12 min Maggie 550
What is a urologist? What do urologists do? 3 hr Amber Johnson 1
Question for the wackadoodles who hate male gyn... 5 hr eddiek 3
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... 16 hr Parasite epidemic 3
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) 23 hr pailrider 1,948
Does anyone really believe male docs get off ex... (Nov '12) 23 hr pailrider 144
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Wed northernboy62 1
More from around the web