kristen p

United States

#506 Oct 1, 2011
unknown wrote:
i have a similar problem. Slighty different tho. Mine is a large squidgy lump and its on one side.. it feels like it is attached to my wall but im unsure. i got my fingers behind it and it was like a round ball. it is very painful during sex which means i never enjoy it. im 19 and have been active since i was 16. it has hurt since i started having sex but ive always been too scared to tell anyone and just hoped it would go away! my vagina also feels like it is raw inside. i went to the doctors last year because of this problem and i got tested for chlamydia and was told i was all clear and that was the last i heard. i just want to be able to have a proper sex life without wishing it was over :( i am very very scared as i dont know what to expect. I looked up the bartholin cyst and it looks nothing like the lump i have. My lump seems to be further into my vagina as if it is part of my vagina wall. Which i dont understand. Im scared to go to the doctor again incase she tells me i need surgery to remove it... what do i tell my mum, reason for having an operation? shes not very understanding so there is no way i could tell her the truth.
Veryyyy worried girl here. If anyone knows of anything that this mite be PLEASE get in touch with me asap. It is extremely unbearable to have sex and i just want to be able to enjoy the experience like all my friends ='(
I have the exact same thing! I'm only 15 and not sexually active but your description of it only on one side and it looking like it is attached to the wall sounds correct! If I found out anymore info I'll tell you
Alex smith

Saint John, Canada

#507 Oct 7, 2011
I just had an hpv needle and now a lump in there feels funny is this a rection
OLDERnWISER

Torrance, CA

#508 Oct 9, 2011
I found a tubular cyst protruding out of my vagina about a month ago. I am much older now and STILL hate going to these kinds of doctors. I had not had an exam in 7 years. I freaked out like many others and made an appointment with gynecologist. Before I could get to appointment the cyst ruptured and a dark brown substance leaked out and then a faint pinkish-red color blood came out. I tried to squeeze the remaining liquid out so it would not enter my vagina and cause any infection, etc. I still went to dr. and she said she never seen anything like it before. Basically, the skin of what was left over from cyst was dangling from way inside. Not sure how far up it was attached. So she said I would need surgery, so my surgery date is 10/10 (tomorrow). Yes, a month later! Iíve been stressing with this darn thing wondering if it is cancer or what???? So two weeks after that initial dr. appointment IT GREW BACK! It is again slightly protruding out of my vagina just like in this diagram: http://www.thehealthprotector.net/vaginal-cys... I listen to all you young teenage girls with your stories and itís like hearing mine when I was your age. I had strict parents and thought they would kill me if they found out I had something wrong with that part of my body. I was not sexually active till 18, but I ran into some problems too. Those of you with the discharge, please go to a clinic or Planned Parenthood facility and get some treatment immediately. I know most of you young ladies would like to have children one day and these kinds of things can make you sterile (not be able to have children). Donít ignore your body when itís trying to tell you something. I too was so embarrassed to have to think of showing my private parts to some stranger (dr.) and tell her you have something weird wrong with you. Well, doctors see these kinds of things everyday and they are not judging you.
OLDERnWISER

Torrance, CA

#510 Oct 11, 2011
UPDATE: POST SURGERY - Doctor referred to mine as a polyp. You can look up Cervical Polyp and it will give you a more detailed description. Had it removed and it was benign--thank God! Also had a D & C and doctor said everything else looked ok. I will have to go back in two weeks and find out more details. As she told my husband the info, as I was in the recovery room. And men don't know the questions to ask and I had more questions!

Don't try and figure these things yourself--go see a doctor. I know it's not a place I enjoy going to, but you need to do it or you'll possibly end up with something more serious.
Pip

Australia

#511 Oct 13, 2011
i know this might be kinda gross. but i had a freakout after finding a massive lump inside my vagina... i did some internet research and i think i might have just found my cervix...
maybe this is what some of our have found ?
heres a pic.. dont look if you dont want
but i think thats what my lump is
http://craphound.com/images/day-21wv2.jpg
kelly

UK

#512 Oct 14, 2011
iv just found a lump inside my vagina. The size of a cherry i havent had a period for a month and iv had pregnancy test to make sure came negative. It wasnt there before im a bit worried now. It dosnt hurt is this serious. Im thinking of getting it checked but im embarresed a bit. Help
Gemma

Manchester, UK

#513 Oct 14, 2011
Right, in the vaginal canal (so where you have sex) at the top i have a really big lump, it's like biggish but it's not under the skin or anything, it's literally like a big lump and i don't know whether it's normal or not. I also get discharge on a daily basis, i dont want to go to my doctors cause their not very good. Can any one help or my my mind to rest! Thanks girlys xx
OLDERnWISER

Torrance, CA

#514 Oct 14, 2011
Gemma wrote:
Right, in the vaginal canal (so where you have sex) at the top i have a really big lump, it's like biggish but it's not under the skin or anything, it's literally like a big lump and i don't know whether it's normal or not. I also get discharge on a daily basis, i dont want to go to my doctors cause their not very good. Can any one help or my my mind to rest! Thanks girlys xx
Maybe a cervical polyp? Look it up and see if it's similar--that's what I had.
OLDERnWISER

Torrance, CA

#515 Oct 14, 2011
kelly wrote:
iv just found a lump inside my vagina. The size of a cherry i havent had a period for a month and iv had pregnancy test to make sure came negative. It wasnt there before im a bit worried now. It dosnt hurt is this serious. Im thinking of getting it checked but im embarresed a bit. Help
Don't be embarrassed. Doctors see these things all the time. Look up cervical polyp and see if it describes what you have.
Anon

Europe

#517 Oct 21, 2011
Hey girls. Im 16 and not sexualy active, i also have the lump but it feels realy large and its about 2 inches up but it doesn't feel as small as a cherry. Do you think it might be my cervix?
Anon

Europe

#518 Oct 21, 2011
And it doesn't hurt at all, its just annoying
Lilly

Petoskey, MI

#519 Nov 1, 2011
Wonderwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this same thing-- any news.? i gave birth to my daughter 2 yrs ago and I am having the same thing. One very large (like a slug) piece of skin on my vaginal opening. it is very weird and I cannot find any info about it. also intense abdominal pain. and general feelings of fatigue. do you just have one or more?
I have the same thing minus the pain i think they are cists...my doctor said not to worry about them but if they are painful they can be removed, and i was researching this because i felt something odd when i was walking so i went into the bathroom to investigate and there was a round lump when i squeezed it it popped easily. a whole bunch of slimy milky colored goo came out followed by blood what is this???
Lexi

Brookneal, VA

#520 Nov 7, 2011
Jean wrote:
I found a cherry sized growth an inch or two in my vagina. Has anyone with something similar been advised by a dr? I guess everyone's different, but dam, I hate going to the dr - am I being paranoid? I had a papsmear last November and all was ok.
Every women in the world has it it's a part of your vagina you have nothing to be worried about.
Ruth

Littleton, CO

#521 Nov 13, 2011
Sal wrote:
I was concerned about the cherry sized lump and found this info - copy and paste the link or click on it, I hope this helps. If you are unsure though see your doc. http://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm
Ladies, I am 35 years old and I didn't realize this was my cervic I was feeling. I thought I might have forgotten to take out a tampon and when I was checking I felt this chery like marble/mass. Of course going to the doctor annually and when you suspect something is wrong is always ideal, it doesn't help when you notice this mass a t 1am on a Saturday. I am a bit embarrassed that I am 35 and going to med school to be a veterinarian and didn't know that this has always been there in me. Fact is though, it takes ouselves being aware of our bodies to catch what might be a real medical issue. Thank you for the link and thank you for the help.
Brown

United States

#522 Nov 19, 2011
I had a lump in my vagina but i upstain into sex since 2004, this lump cause discharge everytime. I did some pepsmear but result came negetive. Is anyone can tell me what is it because am panicking wright now. Pleas help
Pricsilla

Torrance, CA

#523 Nov 20, 2011
Brown wrote:
I had a lump in my vagina but i upstain into sex since 2004, this lump cause discharge everytime. I did some pepsmear but result came negetive. Is anyone can tell me what is it because am panicking wright now. Pleas help
Might be a cyst, but you had a papsmear and the dr. didn't tell you what it was? "Normally" cysts are benign (non-cancerous). If it keeps filling up with fluid, then you may need to have it surgically removed.
Serena

Clarence Center, NY

#524 Nov 21, 2011
Well i was fingering myself and felt a cherry size lump attached to the back of my vagina. I dont know how it happened or if its serious enough to go to the doctors. Im only 12. What should i do?
amber

Los Angeles, CA

#525 Nov 22, 2011
Bartholins abcess looked it up it says you should soak it in warm water 4 times a day and if it doesn't clear up in 3 days u have to c ur doctor to have it drained
Sharon

Msida, Malta

#526 Nov 26, 2011
Hi Ladies, I have a soft lump, inside the vaginal wall too, and have been totally freaking out too, and am too scared and embarresed to go to the gynae. Mine is very soft and does not hurt at all, not even to insert a tampoon. Good luck to all of you and fingers crossed xxx
Jenn21

Newnan, GA

#527 Nov 28, 2011
Ok, so I am also freaking out a little bit, I havent had sex in months. I have a lump right on the inside of the labia. Doesn't hurt unless touched. The first few days its very tender and then doesnt hurt. Ive had one come and go away, but this one isnt going away. HELP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why i cannot feel anything inside my vagina whi... (Jun '07) 10 hr darksexgoddess 1,220
Long Lines At Clinics Of Hot Male Doctors Sat CHRIS 2
NWH Chief Of Gynecology Urges Cervical Cancer S... Fri pailrider 3
Question for the wackadoodles who hate male gyn... Jan 29 CHRIS 94
Parents 'whose botched pool birth left son with... Jan 29 Active Birth Pools 6
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) Jan 29 pailrider 1,962
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) Jan 29 pailrider 111
More from around the web