Large Lump Inside Vagina
lizzy

United States

#317 Feb 17, 2010
ok i hav a kind of like skinish bump it doesnt hurt but it is all red..... i am not sexually active and am only 14. im hoping it disappears and also i havent been to a gyno wutever and wus hoping someone knew but its on the right inside. so please offer any info
lizzy

United States

#318 Feb 17, 2010
Kim n uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Heey, im 12 too :/, iv got lumps in my vagina its realy wierd because it doesnt hurt but feels really wierd when i pee and stuff im scared to go to the doctors embarrased mainly i found it when i was on the toinlet so i checked it out and then i foud me vagina was tight and filled with lumps!!! im so scared if i have cancer :'(
listen im only 14 im afraid they will be like all into it and im scared i havent even started my period yet and my symptoms are like yours i cant talk 2 my mom its awkward really she works at a docters so im freaking out its been only like 3 days also.
just me__

UK

#319 Feb 18, 2010
i also have a lump. im 14..im a virgin and i dont know what this lump is. im scared to go to the doctors and i dont want to tell my friends or family. i have a boyfriend and we are starting to have a propper relationship. im scared because i dont want him to think im a freak with this thing up my vag...what do i do?
lizzy

United States

#320 Feb 18, 2010
nobody has awnsers here we need to either tell or somethin
lizzy

United States

#321 Feb 18, 2010
ok mine kinda looks bigger 2 day and it hurts a bit
kitty

Forfar, UK

#322 Feb 25, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
ladies I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a lump coming out of my vagina.. I'm scared, but it doesn't hurt at all.. Does anyone know what it could be?
Girls its likely to be your cervix. at te top of ur vigaina? so have a look on google, pix f the cervix. it might be that x
unknown

Dundee, UK

#323 Feb 28, 2010
i have a similar problem. Slighty different tho. Mine is a large squidgy lump and its on one side.. it feels like it is attached to my wall but im unsure. i got my fingers behind it and it was like a round ball. it is very painful during sex which means i never enjoy it. im 19 and have been active since i was 16. it has hurt since i started having sex but ive always been too scared to tell anyone and just hoped it would go away! my vagina also feels like it is raw inside. i went to the doctors last year because of this problem and i got tested for chlamydia and was told i was all clear and that was the last i heard. i just want to be able to have a proper sex life without wishing it was over :( i am very very scared as i dont know what to expect. I looked up the bartholin cyst and it looks nothing like the lump i have. My lump seems to be further into my vagina as if it is part of my vagina wall. Which i dont understand. Im scared to go to the doctor again incase she tells me i need surgery to remove it... what do i tell my mum, reason for having an operation? shes not very understanding so there is no way i could tell her the truth.

Veryyyy worried girl here. If anyone knows of anything that this mite be PLEASE get in touch with me asap. It is extremely unbearable to have sex and i just want to be able to enjoy the experience like all my friends ='(
Erica

North Versailles, PA

#324 Mar 12, 2010
My friend showed me a lump inside of her vagina when she pushes it really comes out. She really worried
JCFla

Brandon, FL

#325 Mar 22, 2010
I have the same fleshy lump you all have...may sound strange but to me, i looks just like a big tonsil sticking out of my vaginal opening.(towards the top) It doesnt hurt and seems like its growing. All i can find that closely looks like this is Vaginal Cancer which is so scary since ive been having pelvic pain for 2 years now.(no insurance) Also my periods are VERY heavy now. Last month i went thru a box of 36 super plus tampons in 2 days!! Have a apt. At the health dept. to get a pap next week. Sooo scared its cancer. I have 3 kids and im all they have. Praying everything will be ok for me and you all. God bless.
Alyssa

Sydney, Canada

#326 Mar 22, 2010
Sorry it took me so long to write back. I went to the doctors and everything came back normal. It wasn't chlamydia, and the ultrasound found nothing either, so nothing cancerous that they can tell. I'm confused about what it is, since the doctors say they can't find anything wrong, and I doubt ALL of us are crazy, so I'm not sure really what to say. But keep checking and if it gets worse, see a DIFFERENT doctor.
Alyssa

Sydney, Canada

#327 Mar 22, 2010
lizzy wrote:
<quoted text>
listen im only 14 im afraid they will be like all into it and im scared i havent even started my period yet and my symptoms are like yours i cant talk 2 my mom its awkward really she works at a docters so im freaking out its been only like 3 days also.
Listen, even though you're 14, it really could be something. Who cares if it's awkward? Would you rather have a little bit of awkwardness with your mom, or possibly have something bad happen to you? I'm pretty sure you would rather live to see your 15th birthday. Tell her what's wrong, and she will make sure that you're okay. Don't be afraid to do something that could possibly save your life.
unknown

Killeen, TX

#328 Apr 4, 2010
i,like you all, have a slightly large bump right at the entrance of my vagina.It's painful to sit certian ways, and intercourse is uncomfortable. It can't be an std, because ive only had one partner and so has he. i dont know what to do, my mom doesnt know im sexually active, and askin got go to the gyno would raise questions.. HELP ME.
Kilee

Anaheim, CA

#330 Apr 13, 2010
Wondering what the outcome was of your visit?
JCFla wrote:
I have the same fleshy lump you all have...may sound strange but to me, i looks just like a big tonsil sticking out of my vaginal opening.(towards the top) It doesnt hurt and seems like its growing. All i can find that closely looks like this is Vaginal Cancer which is so scary since ive been having pelvic pain for 2 years now.(no insurance) Also my periods are VERY heavy now. Last month i went thru a box of 36 super plus tampons in 2 days!! Have a apt. At the health dept. to get a pap next week. Sooo scared its cancer. I have 3 kids and im all they have. Praying everything will be ok for me and you all. God bless.
anonymous

Netherlands

#331 Apr 14, 2010
i have a big lump in my vagina i cant masterbate and im a virgin every time it feels like theres not enough room for my finger down there?!?!?! help pleasee
ghj6549086759064 7

Wayne, NJ

#332 Apr 18, 2010
it can just be a cystic pimple. it will go down in about a week.
bethany

UK

#333 Apr 21, 2010
I am 15 years old and one day i found a lump, it was small on the left side with a dint in the top, a year on i astill havent had it checked because im too scared and its now in the middle and a lot larger and still has the dint, please help!!
Found this for you

Pleasanton, CA

#334 Apr 22, 2010
Cystocele
GENERAL INFORMATION:

What is a cystocele? A cystocele (SIS-to-sel) is a condition where a part of the bladder bulges out or protrudes into the vagina. The bladder is the organ at the lower part of the abdomen (stomach) where urine is stored. In women, the bladder lies just in front of the vagina. A tough, fiber-like tissue, called the vaginal wall, separates the bladder from the vagina.

What causes a cystocele? A cystocele is commonly caused by weakness of the muscles and ligaments (bands of tissue) that hold and support the bladder. This may be due to the following:

Pregnancy or childbirth: The pressure in your abdomen increases during pregnancy, especially if you are carrying a large baby. This may stretch and weaken muscles. Multiple pregnancies may also stretch and weaken the muscles around your vagina. Birth trauma or tears of the vagina during delivery may cause weak muscles. This trauma may caused by direct pressure from the child's head or because forceps were used.

Aging: Aging can cause muscles to become weak. After menopause, a woman's body makes much less estrogen, which helps keep pelvic muscles strong.

Collagen diseases: Diseases, such as Marfan's syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, affect proteins that support muscle tissues in the body. This makes the muscles around your vagina weak and makes you more likely to develop a cystocele.

Obesity: Weighing more than what is suggested by your caregiver may increase your risk of having a cystocele.

Straining: The pressure inside your abdomen increases when you strain. This usually happens with constipation (dry, hard stools), severe coughing, or when lifting heavy objects.

Surgery: Previous pelvic surgeries, such as a hysterectomy (removal of the womb), may weaken the muscles surrounding your vagina.
What are the signs and symptoms of a cystocele? A cystocele may not have any signs or symptoms. If signs or symptoms are present, these may include one or more of the following:

A soft bulge or lump in your vagina, which may or may not protrude through the vaginal opening.

Low back pain that is relieved when you lie down.

Pain or pressure in your vagina, especially when passing urine or having sex.

Pink or red-colored urine.

Pressure in your abdomen, or feeling that the bladder has not completely emptied after passing urine.

Problems with voiding (passing urine), such as difficult, painful, or frequent voiding, especially at night.

Urine leaks out when coughing, sneezing, or laughing.
How is a cystocele diagnosed? Your caregiver will tak
Found this for you

Pleasanton, CA

#335 Apr 22, 2010
Skip to Content Search: Search Button
Browse all medications A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U
Drug Side Effects

Urine leaks out when coughing, sneezing, or laughCystocele
GENERAL INFORMATION:

What is a cystocele? A cystocele (SIS-to-sel) is a condition where a part of the bladder bulges out or protrudes into the vagina. The bladder is the organ at the lower part of the abdomen (stomach) where urine is stored. In women, the bladder lies just in front of the vagina. A tough, fiber-like tissue, called the vaginal wall, separates the bladder from the vagina.

What causes a cystocele? A cystocele is commonly caused by weakness of the muscles and ligaments (bands of tissue) that hold and support the bladder. This may be due to the following:

Pregnancy or childbirth: The pressure in your abdomen increases during pregnancy, especially if you are carrying a large baby. This may stretch and weaken muscles. Multiple pregnancies may also stretch and weaken the muscles around your vagina. Birth trauma or tears of the vagina during delivery may cause weak muscles. This trauma may caused by direct pressure from the child's head or because forceps were used.

Aging: Aging can cause muscles to become weak. After menopause, a woman's body makes much less estrogen, which helps keep pelvic muscles strong.

Collagen diseases: Diseases, such as Marfan's syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, affect proteins that support muscle tissues in the body. This makes the muscles around your vagina weak and makes you more likely to develop a cystocele.

Obesity: Weighing more than what is suggested by your caregiver may increase your risk of having a cystocele.

Straining: The pressure inside your abdomen increases when you strain. This usually happens with constipation (dry, hard stools), severe coughing, or when lifting heavy objects.

Surgery: Previous pelvic surgeries, such as a hysterectomy (removal of the womb), may weaken the muscles surrounding your vagina.
What are the signs and symptoms of a cystocele? A cystocele may not have any signs or symptoms. If signs or symptoms are present, these may include one or more of the following:

A soft bulge or lump in your vagina, which may or may not protrude through the vaginal opening.

Pressure in your abdomen, or feeling that the bladder has not completely emptied after passing urine.

Problems with voiding (passing urine), such as difficult, painful, or frequent voiding, especially at night.
Found this for you

Pleasanton, CA

#336 Apr 22, 2010
Cystocele
GENERAL INFORMATION:

Sandra

Wesley Chapel, FL

#337 Apr 27, 2010
Stop being so conservative and tell your doctor or Parents!! AmerIcans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) 17 hr CHRIS 528
Does anyone really believe male docs get off ex... (Nov '12) 21 hr pailrider 332
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Tue Anonymous 2,159
doctor gave provera pill to postone period (Jul '07) Mon assassine 131
thenose is NUTs..!! Dec 3 pailrider 6
thenose is NUTS... Dec 2 pailrider 115
. Male Doctor gets 15-year prison term for try... (Nov '15) Dec 2 pailrider 170
More from around the web