First Prev
of 41
Next Last
evie

Hartlepool, UK

#1 Apr 20, 2007
Hello,

I have this large lump inside my vagina which protrudes out slightly. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? As an afternote I got treated for chlamdyia in december, i am hoping this is unrealted. x
Megan

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2007
evie wrote:
Hello,
I have this large lump inside my vagina which protrudes out slightly. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? As an afternote I got treated for chlamdyia in december, i am hoping this is unrealted. x
Hi Evie,

I have found the same thing this weekend. I will be calling the MD on Monday. I will let you know what happens. I suggest you see the MD too.
Megan

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2007
evie wrote:
Hello,
Evie,
It's me again. I forgot to say that the way I found it was that it was uncomfortable sitting. It felt like something was there - also intercourse was painful.
Evie

Liverpool, UK

#4 Apr 23, 2007
I went to the drs today and he has referred my to a gyaneo - however he didnt think it was anything serious and said he did it to reassure me. He did say that he thought the vaginal wall had thickened - does anybody have any idea what this could mean? x
Megan

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2007
Evie wrote:
I went to the drs today and he has referred my to a gyaneo - however he didnt think it was anything serious and said he did it to reassure me. He did say that he thought the vaginal wall had thickened - does anybody have any idea what this could mean? x
Hi Evie,
The same thing happened to me today. My MD referred me to the gynecologist. She tried to reassure me also, however, I'm not feeling very reassured tonight. She said the "growth" was about 2.5cm. I'll let you know if I find out more. Keep the positive attitude though!
amy

Isleworth, UK

#6 May 4, 2007
i have a fleshy cherry sized lump up inside my vagina i am aware of it all the time it kind of aches please help im only 15!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kayla

Falls Church, VA

#7 May 26, 2007
i have the same lump on the inside, and it seems as if its almost moving up. i just had a yeast infection and im hoping that maybe it could be a result of that, like the swelling, but im totally freaking out. mine dont really hurt unless my pants touch it or if i touch it, im so scared. ill pray for all of you plz pray for me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Australia

#8 Jun 5, 2007
I found a cherry sized growth an inch or two in my vagina. Has anyone with something similar been advised by a dr? I guess everyone's different, but dam, I hate going to the dr - am I being paranoid? I had a papsmear last November and all was ok.
star

Athens, GA

#9 Jun 5, 2007
wow, i'm happy to see i'm not the only one with this lump! i was so scared!!! but will someone please tell me what it is
Stephanie

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2007
ladies I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a lump coming out of my vagina.. I'm scared, but it doesn't hurt at all.. Does anyone know what it could be?
karen

Liverpool, UK

#11 Jun 6, 2007
Stephanie wrote:
ladies I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a lump coming out of my vagina.. I'm scared, but it doesn't hurt at all.. Does anyone know what it could be?
OMG i have freated over the same thing for 2 weeks and still havent put a apointemnt on to see some one as i am to embarresed,i have never had a smear test or a postnatel after any of my 3 kids,i will wait to see the outcome of yours before i go to see about mine,as far as i have read on the web i am hoping it is a seuabaceus cyst and nothing more sinster than that fingers crossed.
lea

UK

#12 Jun 6, 2007
omg i have a cherry sized lump far inside my vagina kinda near my cervix it hurts when i push it and makes sex sensitive i also get a slight abdomonal pain i havtn had a smear sinc i had my son a year and a half ago and i had chlaymidia but got treated im to scared 2 go 2 a dr incase they tell me i have a serious std help please
love123

Zanesville, OH

#13 Jun 7, 2007
Hi, just wanted to let you all know thar you should go to the doctors. To be on the safe side. I had some of the same issues. I found out mine is called Bartholins (duct) abscess. You can look it up online and theres a lot of information and pictures. Hope this helps. And hope you all feel better soon.
jess

Essendon, Australia

#14 Jun 8, 2007
hey! i have a lump of some kind inside my vagina and i dont know what it is. im 15 and have just recently become sexually active. it doesnt hurt during sex, and only hurts in my abdomen when i touch it. im really concerned and dont want to ask my mum to go see a gyno... argrghr what is it and what should i do?
love123

Zanesville, OH

#15 Jun 8, 2007
I think you should go to the doctors. Whether it means telling a parent on going on your own. Here in Columbus,Ohio we have places called Planned Parenthood. Its a place to go if you dont have a doctor or are embarassed and they have a patient confidentuality, and you can go underage without parents. Maybve where you stay they have a place like that. If not please take care of your health and get it checked out. It could be nothing but you can never be to sure. Hope my info helped a lil.
ashley

Covina, CA

#16 Jun 10, 2007
I Also Have a lump.it dosnt hurt at all.but im kinda scared.im 15 and i have had sex with my boyfriend atleast 4 times.and i think i might be pregnant.the lump is kinda large and it have a bump like feeling around it.i dont know what to do im going to go to the planned parenthood near me to go see what they have to say.
tina

India

#17 Jun 11, 2007
hey friends i have a large vagina n now i m not enjoying ay married life can anyone give me the solution
Miss kitty

Bristol, UK

#18 Jun 20, 2007
im 14 years old and i have a large cherry size lump right at the top inside my vagina. it hurts during intercourse and aces all the time i had an std test dont less then 5 months ago and it was all clear and i have not had a diffrent partner since then and im reliant on him not to cheat on me so i should be clear.
i was thinking about going to the drs but im afraid to go incase they have to internaly examine me. if someone gets the answer to the problem please paste it on this page.
IM DESPREATE FOR ANSWERS.
X-x-Miss-Kitty-x-X
lisa

Washington, UK

#19 Jun 20, 2007
hi i hav a lump at the side of my vagina and it hurts if i touch it. I have had it for quit some time and everytime i think to call the women doctor i chicken out i have made an appointment to see the woman doctor I hope I go through with it.

It isnt Cancer Is It? I have been Getting ALot Of thick Discharge lately too which could be an infection.
i am so worried i dont want to get close to anyone because of it.

Email Me if you can help me Or Want To talk
maureen_sunderland@hotmail.com
lisa sunderland uk

Washington, UK

#20 Jun 20, 2007
im not from glasgow ignore the town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors & Gynecologists get sexually aroused du... (Feb '13) 59 min Janice 174
Does anyone really believe male docs get off ex... (Nov '12) 6 hr Yhh 157
Gyno at ER should I trust going? 11 hr jxp7280 75
News The real importance of getting a pap smear and ... Sun Kateri 15
News Pelvic exam guidelines confuse women (Jul '14) Sun Kateri 41
News Doctors group waging war with Anthem (Nov '07) Sun Ryry 177
Pain after sex (Nov '06) Apr 25 mamabear 1,060
More from around the web