brown discharge
Scaredkae

Broken Bow, OK

#268 Mar 14, 2012
So I had this brown discharge too it lasted like 7 days then I thought it was over because everything had stopped... now about maybe a week later I have the same brown stuff for like a 2 or 3 days and I started bleeding for a day then it stopped for 2 I had sex with my boyfriend and not to be rude but like my cum was a brownish color. What is wrong with me? Someone please help...):
Scaredkae

Broken Bow, OK

#269 Mar 14, 2012
I forgot to mention I've always been 105 pounds and skinny... now my belly is sticking out???
Be be

United States

#270 Mar 17, 2012
Same here ecsept I felt this weird feeling so I went to the bathroom and I look down at my underwere and saw this brown stuff there so I freaked out and canged and it Happend again please some one tell me what this is
Be be

United States

#271 Mar 17, 2012
This morning I had this weird feeling so I went to the bathroom and looked down at my underwear and saw this brow stuff and I started to flip out please someone tell me what this is
Be be

United States

#272 Mar 17, 2012
Ok im 11 never had sex or my period but today I noticed this brown silmy stuff in my underwear so I panicked I started folding up tolit paper to use for a pad cause I'm at my dads house I havint told anyone please tell me what this is I'm very scared cause I don't want this to be a sign of cancer
Scaredkae

Broken Bow, OK

#273 Mar 20, 2012
Be be wrote:
Ok im 11 never had sex or my period but today I noticed this brown silmy stuff in my underwear so I panicked I started folding up tolit paper to use for a pad cause I'm at my dads house I havint told anyone please tell me what this is I'm very scared cause I don't want this to be a sign of cancer
Heyy girl, I went to the dr and they said I have an infection somewhere. Mine was caused from ovary cysts, and a uti I'm 19. All I can say is go to the dr its nothing to be embarrassed about. The dr said 9 out of 10 girls go through this. Its nothing to worry about just go see what the dr tells you(: hope this helps.
ariana

Hollywood, FL

#274 Mar 21, 2012
i just had sex on saturday. the condom broke and i took next choice right away to prevent me from getting pregnant. today this black brown stuff started coming out of my vagina. should i be worried? need advice and answers please
AliceJean

Ballwin, MO

#275 Apr 5, 2012
Alright by reading this it has reassured me and now i know that i have to pay more attention and start getting more strict about wearing pads. Thank you all for the responses too!
Hdkskdjdjkdkdnd

United States

#276 Jun 18, 2012
So, I'm 13 and I haven't started my period yet. But just today we went out for fathers day and I went to go to the bathroom and my painties were filthy with brown discharge. when I got home I "investigated", you could say, and I know I didn't (for lack of better word) crap myself. So I looked online and it's summer break and the only thing that could be stressing me out is reading about how it might be cancer. I'm to embarrassed/ scared to tell anyone. Help!
freakedOUTT

Karachi, Pakistan

#277 Jul 8, 2012
i had sex yesterday and he pulled out and he noticed some nasty brown stuff on his hand. i had sex a week before but this didnt happen. I had used the morning after pill after that time, but this time it was unprotected.
i should also say that a week before i took premlute n for 3 days to prolong my period because i was on a road trip.
help. its freaky and embarrassing. i know both of the guys are clean and free of STDs. the first guy was my boyfriend and we were exclusive. the second guy was a rebound, but also my best friend so i know his sexual history.
i live in a country where sex is taboo so i cant go to a doctor or even tell my mom. Im 22 btw.
please help!
freakedOUTT

Karachi, Pakistan

#278 Jul 8, 2012
oh i should also add that its the next day and im wearing a pad but the brown gunk is still spotting!!
Wow

Goodlettsville, TN

#279 Jul 29, 2012
In 14 and still haven't started my period an yesterday when I came home my underwear was filled with this brown goowie stuff Wat is it
Tiffany

Burnaby, Canada

#280 Aug 8, 2012
People
Brown discharge if you haven't got your period is old blood that has been waiting too shed for awhile. If you dont get it on the exact date next time, that is normal since periods are irregular usually your first year. Also why are people asking questions on this persons quesion? Start yout own topic
DO
NOT
FREAK
OUT
erika

Albuquerque, NM

#281 Aug 31, 2012
Joe wrote:
My girlfriend is having trouble peeing. she has to constantly pee but whenever she tries only a little comes out and 5 seconds later she has to pee again. Also a brown substance came out of her vagina. what could this be?
Most likely a urinary tract infection or UTI for short she might want to go to a clinic for antibiotics
Same_problem

United States

#282 Sep 9, 2012
My period was suppost to come 2weeks ago. but now some brown stuff comes out of my vagina. I been having sex wit my boyfriend bout a year now. We were both virgins. I dont think im pregnant bcus we havent use condoms since we first did it. Other wise I wud of been prego the first day we did it... Idk wat to think...
jenny

UK

#283 Sep 15, 2012
Im 14 years old and i masturbate a lot.i used to stick pencils or my fingers up my vagina. Resentally i have been getting a brown discharge. Ive not had my period for a few months but this is normal because i am very irregular. I dont want to a doctor and what does this mean???!!!! Hrlp please
Jen

Redwood City, CA

#284 Oct 3, 2012
Hey, im 17 and I usually have a brown discharge a week after my perioid. Its brown yet clear and stringy and this does happen a lot, but I don't know why, and I'm kinda concerned. I've never had sex and my period usually comes every three months and thats regular to me, but is it right?
Scared and confused

Singapore, Singapore

#285 Oct 28, 2012
I'm 11. when I got home,I noticed that my underwear had some brownish substance. I have not gotten my first period yet. May I know what this is and what can I do?
amy

UK

#286 Nov 2, 2012
Hi I had a miscarriage in Sept 2012 bleed 4 a week after wombscrab then bleed spots on 1Oct 4 three days had unprotected sex 2days after that on 22ndOct got brown stuff 4 3days wt weird cramps took preg test neg lately I'm very tired and backace could I be preg
Help me plz

Swansea, UK

#287 Nov 7, 2012
I have my period and everything is normal I'm on for 4 days then after my period like brown gwi stuff comes out of my vagina this happens quite a lot even 2 weeks after my period what is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gynecologist charged with sexual abuse against ... (Jun '14) 7 hr pailrider 36
Dozens of doctors being watched due to sexual m... 7 hr pailrider 3
. Male Doctor gets 15-year prison term for try... (Nov '15) 7 hr pailrider 112
Doctor convicted of rape loses appeal.. (Nov '15) 7 hr pailrider 46
Doctor’s license suspended following sex assau... (Feb '16) 7 hr pailrider 7
How do male gynecologists feel about very attra... (Aug '13) 7 hr pailrider 263
News Hopkins' gynecologist case yields 1,200 naked p... (Mar '14) 7 hr pailrider 109
More from around the web