United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

i dont know if it has a pattern or is related to my period,(i guess i do notice it more like a week before my period) i am on birth control (femcon) and it has been happening for quite a while. it does not smell and it is not thick. i do have hpv..(and i have been tested for gonorrhea which came back negative)
i have asked the doctors about it and they dont seem concerned b/c my pap smears come back fine, but it worries me and its disgusting!
PCOSmamma

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

I have something simular where my body createsa and expells a brownish mucous that is some what clear and stretchy. It is grose as well. My Doctor said iit happens to me when I am ovulating, expecially now that I have Mirena in and had my 1st child.
mandy

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

Judged:

i have a think brownish discharge from the vagina its been there for about 4days now. what is that?
14 yo boy

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

Judged:

ok well it could be any thing from a std, infection, or u could be pregnate, but i could also be caused by resent stress and or but is not limited to a weird periot soo i would see a doc but ur prob be fine....
hed

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Judged:

i have brown discharge around 2 weeks after my period finished & a bit of pain in lower stomach,now i have it for 4 days,sometimes this brown discharge continued till my next period start,but before period start these brown discharge getting darker & darker,is it normal?
vicpic

Dover, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Judged:

i have the same as yo hed are you on the pill because sometimes that could be the reason
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

im 17 yrs old iv been diagnosed with hpv i have had gonorrhea and climitia and was treated for the last to i am confused about the hpv i was told by one doc that i had hpv after an abnormal pap and started seeing a new doc who i also had and abnormal pap but if i understood right it came back not hpv im confused about that and have not been to doc since i have been having bumps but they come and go i first had them when i cut my self shaving in between my lips pretty bad all pregnancy tests come back negative and i dont seem pregnant but my last actual period was normal-red blood and a little heavy but not much out of the ordinary that was at the time of my last doc visit and also right when i moved out boyfriends house since then all i seem to have a brown discharge with a small tint of pink sometimes and occational clear gel like stuff but not alot and i seem to have it in exchange of my period i have not had sex since i moved out of my boyfriends house and that was like 4 to 5 months ago and no we did not use protection or birth control and i have also been under alot of stress since then wich some ppl say could cause that im so confused could any one help me with trying to figure all this out
brownish stuff

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

this question is for "hypos are cute" i had the same problem i never went to the doctor though did u find out what the problem was?
Goergia ND

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Brown discharge is coming out and it has been that way for about 4 to 3 days and i had m period like 2 weeks ago i am twelve and i have not had sex is this normal?
Researcher 101

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

from what ive seen from other sites
the brown discharge can be a number of things..
1. old blood from a past period
2. or cervical cancer early signs..I'm not trying to scare anyone i urge u to get it checked out
i came across all of this information originally in search of answers becuz i was scared for a friend cuz i am a male and i was concerned for her well being

good luck to u all
and i hope it all is well
got fucked over in life

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

i been having reddish brow discharge , mostly clear. but its been a lot for like 2 days , but i have a std do i dunno
Kim

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

Judged:

Pleasee helpp xx wrote:
i have not started my period yett
im 13 all my mates have started theres
but today i felt this strange feeling when i was in the shower and i looked down and this brown stuff was coming out of my vagina i have not started my period so i wouldnt have a clue what it is !! pleasee hellp and i have not had sex either i really need some1s help ASAP!
Thanks
I'm not a physician, so if you still have concerns, I would have your parent/guardian take you to the doctor, but I always get a brownish discharge and some cramping about 2-3 days before I start my period. Hope this helps!
abc

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

hi, i got my period 5 days ago, at first it was just blood, regular, ya know, red and everything. and since yesterday, its been brown. this has never happened to me and i've had my period since i was 9. can someone tell me what it might be?
Lerena

George Town, Cayman Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

I have brown sticky substances coming from my vagina wit a little blood. I dont have my period what is it ?
Dot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

I had my period about 2 weeks ago, and a few days ago i have experienced a brown pinkish discharge, and this has never happened to me before. I have also felt very constipated. It has been a month since me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex, but i am on the pill?? so could i still be pregnant??
Jessica

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

i am going through the same thing i am on the pill had my priod 2 weeks ago April 1st on the 14 i started brown dishcharge and that week i think i ovolated i dunno i have had it now for 7 days could it also be impantion could i be pregent i am due for my priod April 29 in 9 days ?>
maria

Novosibirsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Pleasee helpp xx wrote:
i have not started my period yett
im 13 all my mates have started theres
but today i felt this strange feeling when i was in the shower and i looked down and this brown stuff was coming out of my vagina i have not started my period so i wouldnt have a clue what it is !! pleasee hellp and i have not had sex either i really need some1s help ASAP!
Thanks
dont worry about it i was 12 and i ad brown stuff coming out n not long later i started my periods
x
jessica

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

still brown stuff 9 days now still no priod yet due in 8 days for my priod
lyndsey

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

i have had that trouble just a period being darkened on the way out
unkown

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

idkk wat to do im only 13 and ahvent gotten my period yett.
its not my period.
it starts red then brown.
andd i dont know its there until i go to the bathroom. it sucks and i have to waste pads for it. what do i do!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of320
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Obstetrics and Gynecology Forum right now

Search the Obstetrics and Gynecology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists (Apr '10) 58 min JxP7280 1,843
Male Gynecologist (May '08) Thu pailrider 3,574
cone shaped lump inside vagina (Dec '06) Thu booty shorts 112
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Wed Kol 2,060
Should doctors examine the breasts of women und... Tue anna1989 4
Large Lump Inside Vagina (Apr '07) Jul 8 kristina 790
why i cannot feel anything inside my vagina whi... (Jun '07) Jul 8 Memememe 1,205
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••