Bacterial Vaginosis

“I'm on my way to make a change”

Since: May 11

Baltimore City

#1 May 29, 2011
I have had Bacterial Vaginosis on and off for about 2 years. It will not go AWAY!! Its like this has became apart of me because I have had it for so long. Im so tired of having this. Its embarassing. Its like I get again whether I have unprotected sex or not with my boyfriend...Either way I still get it! The sight and smell of it is gross. I have taken Metronidazole both orally and vaginally. The pills had a horrible after taste, so I took the vaginal kind instead. I heard this antibiotic actually does more harm than good. It wipes out the good bacteria that a healthy vagina needs. After I heard about this, I chose a homeopathic method which did work, but it still came back. The homeopathic method is safer, and it isn't a drug. I started taking Acidophilus supplements also. They are supposed to promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the stomach and vagina, it is a probiotic. How can I get rid of Bacterial Vaginosis for good? I don't want it to mess my insides up. If I continue this homeopathic method should it help? What do you recommend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obstetrics and Gynecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plan b, late/missed period (Jun '07) Thu SEEKINGFORHELP 2,148
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) Wed thenose 301
pail = zero award Wed thenose 1
Where is Mis fit Chris Tue thenose 5
Female Teacher Lawsuite filed for raping boy Tue thenose 31
PAILRIDER- Note to board readers Tue thenose 29
Surprise Ladies; YOU are the most common child ... Tue thenose 42
More from around the web