Why are we waging a war on wheat?

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBC News

An increasing number of books, blogs and celebrities have fingered wheat as the cause of a variety of conditions, from obesity to heart disease, as well as a host of digestive issues.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
milk duds

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

EPIGENTICS wrote:
<quoted text> Try goats milk, more like human breast milk.
Not the first time hearing that! I've never tried goats milk but I'm adamant with my husband about getting goats..........Thanks

Sweet! I mean the goats milk!
Oil price wars too

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Quoted For Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

TrendyAttentionHore wrote:
It's the new atkins. Another way fat women can blame something other than themselves for being fat, and now get attention / sympathy to boot.
They would be better served to make up a dairy allergy then to pretend to have celiac's disease. Wheat is healthy, dairy is bad for people and worse for the animals.
Time to fill my washboard stomach with a huge bowl of whole wheat pasta! Mmmmmm
What's going to be the new trend for you idiots to get attention, when this is old hat? Less than 1% of the planet has Celiac. How many of you pretend to have it, so the conversation can become about you? How many of you saw it on the Kardashian show? Truly pathetic.
DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Quoted For Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going to be the new trend for you idiots to get attention, when this is old hat? Less than 1% of the planet has Celiac. How many of you pretend to have it, so the conversation can become about you? How many of you saw it on the Kardashian show? Truly pathetic.
Thanks DR DUH
Logic Intolerance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

It's insane that I need to drive to the next town to find a vegan restaurant, but these gluten free gluttons have food available everywhere.

The best part is, almost none of them are gluten intolerant. They don't even know what it means. You can sell these morons rice for 2x as much if you put a GF label on it.
Logic Intolerance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

milk duds wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first time hearing that! I've never tried goats milk but I'm adamant with my husband about getting goats..........Thanks
Sweet! I mean the goats milk!
I hope this is for a baby. There is no reason for adult humans to be drinking animal milk. Almond milk has more calcium, and no cholesterol.

Milk commercials should show a blood and pus mustache, and a fat person with clogged arteries.
Payton

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Wheat allergies can go extreme or stay relatively dormant for awhile. It all depends on what you're doing to boost your immune system. I stay healthy by taking supplements that do just that.

Recently found a new one on amazon called instant immunity. Recommend trying it if you're always getting sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••