Technical tips for operating a Starcam Camera by GE vintage 1987

Posted in the Nuclear Medicine Forum

Vern Freeburger

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2006
I am a NM Tech and am having a heck of a time with a camera that I have no training on. Does anyone have any knowledge of the above mentioned unit. It has a single head fulcrum array that also does spect. Any help would be appreciated.
VF
Norm

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2006
Did you get any help with the Starcam? E-mail me if you're still looking for help - normankessler@adelphia.net
Vern Freeburger wrote:
I am a NM Tech and am having a heck of a time with a camera that I have no training on. Does anyone have any knowledge of the above mentioned unit. It has a single head fulcrum array that also does spect. Any help would be appreciated.
VF
pervaiz yousaf

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Mar 2, 2007
i am pervaiz yousaf. i need to know about camera operating. lighting and filter. ires . color tamprture.
Jeremy

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2007
I believe I can offer you some assistance, if you still need it.

jbasterash@wi.rr.com
sjcody

Missoula, MT

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Glad to help if I can. Contact me at scody@hotmail.com
Vern Freeburger wrote:
VF

Since: Dec 11

Mohali, India

#6 Dec 15, 2011
I am also glad to know about camera operating, lighting & color temperature...

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#7 May 7, 2013
hello,i can help you in camera and i have study them for so long,so contact me if you need my help.pearlbeldry@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuclear Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pediatric information regarding nuclear medicin... Jan '15 rheenenr 1
NM Diagnostic Solutions - Next Challenges (Jun '13) Jun '13 Dka 1
Nuc Med Imaging Physicist Position - Pharma/Nor... (Jul '08) Mar '13 Skypharmarcy4U 2
Buy pain meds ,nuclear medicine,research chemic... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Skypharmarcy4U 1
PET and SPECT? (Jan '13) Jan '13 Linguandre 1
Biological half-life (Sep '12) Sep '12 yacsaw 1
Toxic gelatin (May '12) May '12 Hardley 1
More from around the web